You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I HAVE ONLY GONE AND GOT MYSELF A STALKER

2»

Comments

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: I HAVE ONLY GONE AND GOT MYSELF A STALKER:
    In Response to Re: I HAVE ONLY GONE AND GOT MYSELF A STALKER :   i would prefer you to stalk me irene mmmm yummy ,  p.s this message will self destruct over night before irishraver sees it ,  if it dont maxally [ tom cruise ] will sort it .
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Ok, i am on it! (But can I stalk Irishraver in exchange please matey?)   :)
  • edited March 2010
    PIFF....I would love a normal stalker Irish. Mine is a bubble shape thing that follows me around tourneys. And decides to burst just at the wrong time :(
    Posted by MAXALLY

that would be a force from above ,

but i dont need to tell you scientologists that do i ?
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: I HAVE ONLY GONE AND GOT MYSELF A STALKER : Keep the insults coming....;0)
    Posted by emilyegg
    Emily, Why have you started on me again? I added a post with an attempt at a bit of humour into what is a humorous thread and you quote me and make veiled threats, twice. What is your problem, when have I upset you? This is heading for another slanging match and I don't understand your motives. If you don't like me that's fine, just ignore me but don't quote me and make ridiculous remarks about something that nobody (including me) understands. The last thread I joined in with you did this and I suggested we call it quits and leave it at that. Let's do the same here shall we.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: I HAVE ONLY GONE AND GOT MYSELF A STALKER : Ok, i am on it! (But can I stalk Irishraver in exchange please matey?)   :)
    Posted by MAXALLY

soz m8y this stalking would be short lived ,

raver does not last very long in these poker games ,

her skill in the kitchen is much to be admired do .
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: I HAVE ONLY GONE AND GOT MYSELF A STALKER :    that would be a force from above ,    but i dont need to tell you scientologists that do i ?
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Well that took you over an hour to post since the last post on this thread!!!

I suppose you were busy looking for your stalker. I think you are just an attention seeking person and this thread proves it!!    LOL
  • edited March 2010
    get a restraining order or ask to meet up say you are going to be wearing a purple suit with a carnation and instead of you appearing you get a stand in that looks like sloath from the goonies make sure he takes a baby root and wears a superman teeshirt under his suit. If that dosnt put them off say you lost your willy in a fishing accident and you married a man in large wellies. hope thats enough help got more suggestions if you need it im constantly stalked but thats cos i look like peter stringfellow :)
  • edited March 2010
    maybe start to play good and get your money in good for a change?

not surprised people get peed off and follow you around giving you grief...

and yes... i am jealous...
  • edited March 2010
    get a restraining order or ask to meet up say you are going to be wearing a purple suit with a carnation and instead of you appearing you get a stand in that looks like sloath from the goonies make sure he takes a baby root and wears a superman teeshirt under his suit. If that dosnt put them off say you lost your willy in a fishing accident and you married a man in large wellies. hope thats enough help got more suggestions if you need it im constantly stalked but thats cos i look like peter stringfellow :)
    Posted by Dazler
     the fishing accident bit ,

sounds promising may try that ,

ty peter lol !
  • edited March 2010

I

Have

A

Hangover

• edited March 2010
    I Have A Hangover
    Posted by GREGHOGG

Serves

You

Right!
  • edited March 2010
         LOL, WOT WERE YOU DRINKING LAST NIGHT GREGG !  ooops sorry was that abit loud? :)
  • edited March 2010
         LOL, WOT WERE YOU DRINKING LAST NIGHT GREGG !  ooops sorry was that abit loud? :)
    Posted by TiaDalma
    I heard it was 2 shandies and a wine spritzer ;)
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: I HAVE ONLY GONE AND GOT MYSELF A STALKER : I heard it was 2 shandies and a wine spritzer ;)
    Posted by phil12uk

I heard it was a glass of milk and a wine gum ;)
  • edited March 2010
    Stalker eh Irish? Make sure all pets are safely indoors at night and fit a laser cannon to the rabbit hutch in case they ever find out where  you live.............ha ha ha funniest thing I've heard in ages!
  • edited March 2010
    Hi Guys,

Sorry i wasn't on hand to moderate this thread last night. Please keep things friendly and remember this is just a forum.

If need be, take a deep breath, move on and find another thread (and send me a PM).

Let's try and keep this a welcoming and friendly place for all to enjoy.

Thanks for being understanding.
  • edited March 2010
    Hi Guys, Sorry i wasn't on hand to moderate this thread last night. Please keep things friendly and remember this is just a forum. If need be, take a deep breath, move on and find another thread (and send me a PM). Let's try and keep this a welcoming and friendly place for all to enjoy. Thanks for being understanding.
    Posted by Sky_Rich

The Master of Calm and Tranquility has struck again.

Wondered why I couldn't reply to one of the posts...... Now I know.  

Oh to have your powers Rich,  and your job,  and your good looks,   and your youth.........   ah sod it I'll just have to accept I'm more like TK than you.... except for the job.... and the humor..... and the poker skills..... and the friends.....

Sigh   I'm depressed now.   Still at least I've got Richard O  beat  ;)
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: I HAVE ONLY GONE AND GOT MYSELF A STALKER : I heard it was a glass of milk and a wine gum ;)
    Posted by LML
    2 wine gums actually, they are VERY potent:)
  • edited March 2010
    maybe start to play good and get your money in good for a change? not surprised people get peed off and follow you around giving you grief... and yes... i am jealous...
    Posted by BlackFish3
     if only i had your fan club ,

i know you are a big hit with the gals ,

i am the one who should be jealous ,

and answer my question on the tip thread,

stalker or not / legal spoke please !