You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Question from new Player.

On the "Ask tikay" thread, new Member "recky" Posted this, below. Can you assist, please?

"hi, have just joined sky poker and tried to play my first tournament, i wasn't able to play because the table was flashing and jumping around wiyhout any sign of the game being played, i checked my history and finished 19 without being able to play or see any of the action. do you know how i can correct this problem. many thanks"

Thank you.

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Hi There,
    Do you get a dialogue box up saying "script Error" if you do then answer no and the game should load but you may have problems with table lag
    Customer Services is the best (Correction "next") thing to try
    look through technical queries for further info but most of it may not work it revolves around browsers, settings, etc
    Keep Smiling
    HAL_9000
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Question from new Player.:
    On the "Ask tikay" thread, new Member "recky" Posted this, below. Can you assist, please? "hi, have just joined sky poker and tried to play my first tournament, i wasn't able to play because the table was flashing and jumping around wiyhout any sign of the game being played, i checked my history and finished 19 without being able to play or see any of the action. do you know how i can correct this problem. many thanks " Thank you.
    Posted by Tikay10
    C/care are always the best option and first point of call, but i'll happily do my best to help you here too, i'll reply on the Ask Tikay thread too:

The 1st question i'd ask is can you load a table at all, if so how often and how long does it take to launch?

Simple test is to go to the cash table lobby, highlight any table and launch it. You don't need to actually sit down, this makes no difference at all to loading the table.

now close the table and repeat the above 5 or 6 times - how many times does it load succesfully and roughly what is the average load time in seconds (time taken from clicking 'launch table' until the moment you can view the whole table I.E. see player's avatars and action taking place)

From here we'll have a base point to try and debug your problem.

Best Wishes

Adam