You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight's PTP goodness

2»

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Very well done James!
  • edited April 2010
    Hmmm, thought it was supposed to be omaha hartigan ;) Congrats on tonight, very well played
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight's PTP goodness:
    Hmmm, thought it was supposed to be omaha hartigan ;) Congrats on tonight, very well played
    Posted by rossjb14
    DID JAMES WIN?

I was railing the whole way then had to leave when there were 4 left.. sigh
  • edited April 2010
    Blimey, that was a bit unexpected!

Thanks for all your kind comments on the forum - and your messages of support in the chat box during the epic final table.

Sorry if I've left anyone out, but a massive thanks attack to hawk7112, GREGHOGG, Nutter5932, Machka, darich, MAXALLY, murray69 and acebarry10.

Sorry, LML.  In the words of Lancey Howard: "You're good, kid.  But, as long as I'm around, you're second best.  You might as well learn to live with it." :-)

As far as tonight's contest is concerned...

I'm amazed how many people haven't seen 'Rounders'!  Anyway, I happen to like the scene where Mike calls all the cards at the judges' game.  It reminds me of the sick hand-reading skills of players like Daniel Negreanu and Gavin Grifffin.

So, I'm going to award tonight's prize to scotty77.  And, as I busted him from tonight's tournament, it feels appropriate.

Ryan - you'll get a PM on Tuesday from Sky_Claire.

I'm now away for a few weeks: winter sports holiday in Lapland; then working on the NAPT Mohegan Sun and EPT San Remo tournaments.  So, you won't see me at the Sky Poker tables until the end of the month.

Until then, have fun!

• edited April 2010

VWD James..I couldnt load the FT for some reason! Congrats anyway.
  • edited April 2010
    WOOOHOOOOOO!!!

VWD Sir! and that is why you are a Jedi master and I am just an eager young Padawan ;)

Have an awesome time in Lapland.

xx
  • edited April 2010
    Hmmm, JAMES going on a winter sports holiday and Lisa-Marie going snowboarding.   There's nothing suspicious about that at all, is all I'm saying...
  • edited April 2010
    Yeh deffo something goin on there haha ;)

Very well played james, also well done to dewy who was the short stack for a long while on finishing 2nd, and ul that other person who finished 3rd who lost connection :)

Night all
  • edited April 2010
    WOOOHOOOOOO!!! VWD Sir! and that is why you are a Jedi master and I am just an eager young Padawan ;) Have an awesome time in Lapland. xx
    Posted by LML
    Did yousee the hand he won with Lisa???? ypu AJ so not only did he better your exccellent 2nd place, he used your hand to do it
  • edited April 2010
    Hmmm, JAMES going on a winter sports holiday and Lisa-Marie going snowboarding.   There's nothing suspicious about that at all, is all I'm saying...
    Posted by Machka
    lol - can you imagine it?  Lisa-Marie and another member of the Sky Poker team?  Ridiculous.  Never gonna happen...