You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ON THE BOX TONIGHT- THE PRIMO AND THE VEGAS FINAL!

Comments

• edited April 2010
    bubble hand  will be a raise 72 by large stack small stack calls with kq loses to a 27k
  • edited April 2010

hi guys great show as per usual

took my son to a trip round anfield stadium and was speaking to the groundsman
    "wow  the grass looks amazing" i said
    "it should do" he replied "it has 70 million quids worth of c r a p on it every week"

• edited April 2010
    The bubble will be Ak v 99 :)
  • edited April 2010
    hi guys  i think i played this ok but would like your thoughts hand cheers yours Mark
  • edited April 2010
    GO GO GO Brother Solack you can do it my preyers are with you :)
  • edited April 2010
    hey richard glad that you on again mate, your proper mint at presenting, ed is a fine specimin too. hope the show goes great for you tonight and maybe you 2 could put up half the buy in each and let ed play the WSOP, and share the prize money? anyway mate as for my question to you guys tonight, i am currently mopping up on the free play tables on sky poker, and i have a few followers in the forum, some like my game and some have no respect for my game, the thing i wanna ask is. do i after move up the levels to gain the respect of the so called big players or should i say, if you want my respect then you come earn it on the free play tables, after all i am winning a few thousand points just lately and sky dont charge rake on the free play so as far as i am concerned i am in a win win situation? maybe the big stakes players are missing a trick here? let me know what you and ed think mate, cheers james
  • edited April 2010

The bubble hand will defo include AJ (the LML nutz) v something like KK.

Good luck to everyone in tonights final and a big shout out for MickJen1
  • edited April 2010
    My prediction for the bubble hand is thus...

4 players left, one player bets out, someone calls, another player calls, someone raises.  Call, Call, Call.

Flop comes, it's hard to be specific what these are, but it's defintiely three cards.

A bet, a fold, a raise, a reraise, a call, a call and a call, hold on that's too many players, take back the last call.

Turn is a card, possibly paint, or not.

Checks all the way.

River is a 7, of spades, or clubs, but it's defintiely red.

Bet, fold, All in, Call, bubble boy cries until next Thursday.

Or something.
  • edited April 2010
    please shout a massive good luck to my mate HITMAN_RV in the vegas final !!!!!
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: ON THE BOX TONIGHT- THE PRIMO AND THE VEGAS FINAL!:
    My prediction for the bubble hand is thus... 4 players left, one player bets out, someone calls, another player calls, someone raises.  Call, Call, Call. Flop comes, it's hard to be specific what these are, but it's defintiely three cards. A bet, a fold, a raise, a reraise, a call, a call and a call, hold on that's too many players, take back the last call. Turn is a card, possibly paint, or not. Checks all the way. River is a 7, of spades, or clubs, but it's defintiely red. Bet, fold, All in, Call, bubble boy cries until next Thursday. Or something.
    Posted by Machka
    rofl   what u on m8   hilarious
  • edited April 2010

Question for Ed ; What would you say is the real bubble for tonights Vegas final? The 4th place finish of walking away with nothing, or 3rd place for not getting a seat? or is it even a double bubble? which oddly means theirs a triple bubble, Final Table, Cash Bubble, Seat Bubble.

• edited April 2010

lovinggggggggggg it !

great show guys !

• edited April 2010
    rich  ed
    great show

yep thought he had an over pair to my 5s

my mistake lol

mark
  • edited April 2010

bubble will be AK vrs 88

• edited April 2010
    Bubble hand is going to be

A 10 vs K J
  • edited April 2010
    bubble player will lose 4 to the flush
  • edited April 2010
    wow  tense show tonite guys
    question for ed
    being on the final table at the wsop or being in africa watching england play brazil at the world cup final?

ps rich please settle a long running argument between me and the missus
    didnyt you used to do a segment on the big breakfast in the early 90's?
    please say yes
  • edited April 2010
    All Ed has to do now is pull out a hanky, spit on it, and wipe the ink off Riches face.
  • edited April 2010
    ed  rich

the reason i am sara is the way guys play against girls

its unreal you get chatted up in the chat box so a little wind up puts them off

and the abuse you gat for beating a player as a girl is funny

ask ed how much he wound up tony in the scorebox at lords

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: ON THE BOX TONIGHT- THE PRIMO AND THE VEGAS FINAL!:
    ps rich please settle a long running argument between me and the missus didnyt you used to do a segment on the big breakfast in the early 90's? please say yes
    Posted by andsoitis7
    Search for Spot The Sausage on youtube, lol.
  • edited April 2010
    hey guys, my post was very genuine earlier, i dont play for cash as of yet, i dont know if i am good enough or not, i actually challenged freechips1 to a game on freeplay but he declined the invitation, i also asked sparce but he was playing 7 tables at the time, i'm not saying i am the best player on free play but i would say i am in the top 30, so richard and ed what i want to know is this level good enough to play cash at the low stakes?
  • edited April 2010
    Had the sound on low whilst playing and watching the show. Just saw Rich lean forward and point to his (never noticed till now) large HERMAN MUNSTER forehead ,don't know what the question was?
  • edited April 2010
    come on mick quadruple up make a move m8
  • edited April 2010
    hitman_rv has been bent over by the dealer and spancked by the deck of cards
  • edited April 2010
    ed

as you know i left lords 13 years ago
    but i think i remember being told tony has left us
  • edited April 2010
    cant believe that k-k fold!! he must be kicking himself, there is tight and there is tight
  • edited April 2010

SHOUT out a big good luck and keep going to my mate HITMAN_RV AGAIN PLEASE RICH
  • edited April 2010
    ul mick horrible cards for you. Down to you now SoLack
  • edited April 2010
    hey guys havent got the bankroll as yet to be playing for real cash. rich you say that 5 players will call all the time and yes sometimes i do get this so i will play just heads up most of the time. it cant be just pure luck because i have been going well on facebook poker aswell, although i will take your comments on board i have a lot of confidence in myself and like ed says, i think that is the most important thing
  • edited April 2010
    Just a shout out it's my 21st bday today and I'm in the Vegas final - currently 7th :)