You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Will this site ever be fully compatible with chrome?

Don't get me wrong, obviously it works. To a degree.

It just seems that chrome is becoming ever more popular & the mini view tables don't work properly without you having to resize them. And you have to use IE if you want to post HH which is annoying.  Also, loads of people have problems using Skybet with chrome but it works fine on IE.

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Will this site ever work properly full stop?
  • edited April 2010
    Hi Jay,

I still think in terms of %'s it's a relatively small amount of people that use Chrome when compared to IE and Firefox, therefore leaving us unable to justify the testing work/resource required.

However, as it does become more popular/widely used then we will certainly look at incorporating chrome into our testing work.

As you pointed out, most things do work just fine with just the odd niggly issue.

One thing that we could do going forward is....

if you (the players) were to say start a thread and compile your top 10 Chrome compatibility faults/problems, then possibly the teams here could investigate further and make some progress into fixing these issues.

let me know what you think.

Thanks Jay.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Will this site ever be fully compatible with chrome?:
    Hi Jay, I still think in terms of %'s it's a relatively small amount of people that use Chrome when compared to IE and Firefox, therefore leaving us unable to justify the testing work/resource required. However, as it does become more popular/widely used then we will certainly look at incorporating chrome into our testing work. As you pointed out, most things do work just fine with just the odd niggly issue. One thing that we could do going forward is.... if you (the players) were to say start a thread and compile your top 10 Chrome compatibility faults/problems, then possibly the teams here could investigate further and make some progress into fixing these issues. let me know what you think. Thanks Jay.
    Posted by Sky_Rich

Internet Explorer sucks and is riddled with gaping holes they aren't prepared to fill, hence I'm not prepared to play for money using IE. FF is good but I have found Safari and chrome to both run sky better. The resizing windows really doesn't bother me because of how much other stuff just works. I have already posted up a few minor issues in my other thread. :-)
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Will this site ever be fully compatible with chrome?:
    Hi Jay, I still think in terms of %'s it's a relatively small amount of people that use Chrome when compared to IE and Firefox, therefore leaving us unable to justify the testing work/resource required. However, as it does become more popular/widely used then we will certainly look at incorporating chrome into our testing work. As you pointed out, most things do work just fine with just the odd niggly issue. One thing that we could do going forward is.... if you (the players) were to say start a thread and compile your top 10 Chrome compatibility faults/problems, then possibly the teams here could investigate further and make some progress into fixing these issues. let me know what you think. Thanks Jay.
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Thanks for the reply Rich, I'll get a new thread started

Jay