You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

HOW BIG?

2»

Comments

• edited July 2009
    Hi guys,

Quick question regarding these bounty hunter tournies.  James how do you play them?  How low should you get your stack before you shove because you will get called?

Thanks.

PS Tikay - blog number 2 up now - there to challenge your great effort again.
  • edited July 2009
    Hi James,
    I asked this to Tony, but not yet got an answer, so here goes.
    Can you explain what foating the flop is and what are you trying to achieve with this move, and when is  it best to try.
    Great show guys

col
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: HOW BIG?:
    Hi James, I asked this to Tony, but not yet got an answer, so here goes. Can you explain what foating the flop is and what are you trying to achieve with this move, and when is  it best to try. Great show guys col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    isnt it just calling a bet on the flop to bluff the turn...?
  • edited July 2009
    Hi James, I asked this to Tony, but not yet got an answer, so here goes. Can you explain what foating the flop is and what are you trying to achieve with this move, and when is  it best to try. Great show guys col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    Hi Col,

I thouight I'd replied, but upon checking, I appear not to have done so - sorry.

But Flushy probably gave a better answer on the Show tonight than I would have, so it's Win-Win.
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: HOW BIG? : Hi Col, I thouight I'd replied, but upon checking, I appear not to have done so - sorry. But Flushy probably gave a better answer on the Show tonight than I would have, so it's Win-Win.
    Posted by Tikay10
    great show tonight TK and the team.

Night nighttttt