You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

BOUNTY HUNTER - MON 27TH JULY

2»

Comments

• edited July 2009
    Hi mich and tk well done on your climb mich.ps i carried out the rich orford insults and abuse to a great standard in your absence.
  • edited July 2009
    Enjoying the show

Please give michelle some oxygen not helium

LOL

Gary
  • edited July 2009
    Hi Tikay & Michelle,

Congratulations to Michelle for climbing Mount Kilimanjaro and raising a great sum of money for charity.  You're a star! 

Ross

rossjb14
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: BOUNTY HUNTER - MON 27TH JULY:
    Question for Tikay What is the worlds highest over grond bridge measured including its piers at 984ft and 1.5miles long? A pic clue. Have a great show Gary
    Posted by IAMALLIN2
    Is that the Millau Bridge in the South of France, which is the "Gateweay to Spain"?
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: BOUNTY HUNTER - MON 27TH JULY : Is that the Millau Bridge in the South of France, which is the "Gateweay to Spain"?
    Posted by Tikay10
    All this talk of bridges reminds me of my friend's family's company - build steel bridges and football stadia http://www.reidsteel.com

how was the show TK?

Dave
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: BOUNTY HUNTER - MON 27TH JULY :     thanks for that tony if i don't get through i will def be watching the show i have 2 threads on forum when to move up on cash & what tourney's to play when learning so i am glad those topics are on tonites show will have note pad at the ready     if i don't get to speak to you could you answer a question please     in last nights open i got off to a great start on the very 1st hand  then the table went crazy nearly every hand all in pre flop & flop held my own lasted an hour finished 186th should i have sat out til they knocked each other out       good luck with the show tonight       michael    alias   DTWBANDIT
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    u was pretty funny tnight pal, cheers for the mention gl in my game tmora pal
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: BOUNTY HUNTER - MON 27TH JULY : u was pretty funny tnight pal, cheers for the mention gl in my game tmora pal
    Posted by mickjenn1

cheers mick  did a bit better than fri BH  tomorrow back down to earth cash tables 2/4 blinds STT DYM's and try my hand at sat low buy ins  & tues deepstack gotta say have had a great weekend fri til 2nite awesome have learnt loads good fun will spend aug putting it all into practice

michael 
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: BOUNTY HUNTER - MON 27TH JULY : Is that the Millau Bridge in the South of France, which is the "Gateweay to Spain"?
    Posted by Tikay10
    100% Correct

Pretty little thing

LOL
  • edited July 2009
    Thank you to everyone who called in and got in touch with us last night.
    We had a really great show.

Andy