You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Traitor wants transfer- Bid DP please

2»

Comments

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Traitor wants transfer- Bid DP please:
    now my lovelies, my short absence is due to the fact that TK and i have been locked in a dark room with nothing but turkish cigarettes and irish coffee for the last 6 days, negotiating terms, transfer deals, and weather forecasts. there was a lot of hardballing, shouting, hugging, crying, and attempts at escape through the floorboards with a spoon, but hithertoo, we have emerged at last. well, i have...scarred! TK is still trying to argue with the metal table. once we have medicated TK and signed all the relevant contracts (x) we will be releasing the details. my lawers are currently having their afternoon ligas and then maybe a nap, but once they're on the case there will be a public announcement on the forum, and maybe skywriting over London, but Rich has the Sky chopper on loan at the moment. be patient, as my doctor always sais.
    Posted by DP-Fitz
    Hey! The young whipper snapper might just be getting the hang of it!!!!

Ahoy there Cap'n, glad to have you aboard! So are these poor lost souls deserving of a place in the Mighty Green Army?

PS: Er, sorry about the defamatory remarks about you earlier in this thread! It was just a ploy, honest! Er, DP, what is that large stick for? NO! I promise I won't do it again! Argh NO! Please! I'll be good from now on! Please don't beat me any more master!!!
  • edited April 2010
    Personally, I think that we shouldn't accept any deserters.

• edited April 2010

Father.

STAY HERE.

You know it makes sense.

That is all.

PS - I love you, I think you are a handsome young man, & vey cool.
  • edited April 2010

My leader has spoken to me at last and he wants me.

However I am not handsome, young or cool so those soft soaps won't work.

Digger you have hit the nail on the head with your posts.

Nemesis you know me better than my leader, are you the true Poker god.

God bless you all

• edited April 2010
    Father,
    as the first player to be offered up for transfer by our leader I just want you to think very carefully about the need to leave. We will undoubtedly be victorious tomorrow and get ourselves back on track for the 3-2 win. (Hopefully as we have that option covered on Skybet!) We in team TK need our father railing and supporting us. If you feel unloved by our glorious leader that is one thing but to take your ire out on the other 800 or so of your team mates who want and need you on our team.

Please don't go

Born
  • edited April 2010
    Hi Bornablade

I haven't seen TK actually offer me up yet so I think he wants me really.

How could I move anyway.

I couldn't rail you to another great win.

As far as i know I'll remain in Team TK with the rest of my flock 

God bless you for your kind words
  • edited April 2010
    your welcome, we may need a little extra help tomorrow if you can have a word!!
  • edited April 2010
    Personally, I think that we shouldn't accept any deserters.
    Posted by MereNovice
    Mere...I'm hurt!!!

Look at the facts...my official Burgundy job is/was 'chief anti-railer' - this is a fact!

My OWN BOSS tells me to 'GO AWAY' just because I was railing him  - this is also a fact!!

I wouldn't care but I was only reporting what an outstanding job I did in putting Rich orf his stride, and thus capping the damage to Team Tikay :o)  - Hmmmm fact three here...

Constructive dismissal has most readily been implemented on this occasion... Fact four hath been proven!

Ergo as I have been effectively and constructively sacked and am not a deserting-donkey-plop should It be right that I am refused a transfer on the grounds of being a deserter???? 

X
  • edited April 2010
    Irene, you may have got me there.
    I'm going away to contemplate on that - it may take some time.
    Good luck with the anti-railing - it seems to be working a treat!
  • edited April 2010
    Irene, you may have got me there. I'm going away to contemplate on that - it may take some time. Good luck with the anti-railing - it seems to be working a treat!
    Posted by MereNovice
    LOL! Thank you sir!

I take my job very seriously.

x
  • edited April 2010

Father Vaigret, while I sympathise with your struggle to get recognition from your leader, I have to say that you still appear to be deeply entrenched in your faith for the Burgundy tyrant! Thus, your transfer request is merely a cry out to your flock to give you some TLC and I don't think you would be happy on the greener side of the play pen!

Trips, on the other hand, has been harshly treated! Indeed, she has almost become an outcast in a sleeping community! How bad is that??? So........

TO THE TEAM CAPTAINS, THIS IS MY PROPOSAL:
    Trips to be transferred to the Mighty Green Arrrrrmmy - fee £10 (get your wallet out DP, you're Irish not Scottish)
    and Chrisbhoy (who has expressed a desire to return "home") to be transferred to Tikay's Ditherers

I HEAR YOU TRIPS! I'M COMING TO GET YOU!

PS Don't worry about Vince, he'll come round! A carrot or two and he's anybody's! ;)
  • edited April 2010
    Father Vaigret, while I sympathise with your struggle to get recognition from your leader, I have to say that you still appear to be deeply entrenched in your faith for the Burgundy tyrant! Thus, your transfer request is merely cry out to your flock to give you some TLC and I don't think you would be happy on the greener side of the play pen! Trips, on the other hand, has been harshly treated! Indeed, she has almost become an outcast in a sleeping community! How bad is that??? So........ TO THE TEAM CAPTAINS, THIS IS MY PROPOSAL: Trips to be transferred to the Mighty Green Arrrrrmmy - fee £10 (get your wallet out DP, you're Irish not Scottish) and Chrisbhoy (who has expressed a desire to return "home") to be transferred to Tikay's Ditherers I HEAR YOU TRIPS! I'M COMING TO GET YOU! PS Don't worry about Vince, he'll come round! A carrot or two and he's anybody's! ;)
    Posted by DiggerMan
    To be sure that is a jig to my ears My Fair Digger...let's just hope the old fella can find his glasses before the transfer deadline... Arise once again the Fine Craggy Fellows & Fair Maidens...bring your luck, skill, humour and charm and take this bad boy DOWN!!!!!!

x

• edited April 2010
    Diggerman,

So harsh, how could you suggest I only want love when it surrounds me.  I would love to be a DPer as I feel that is my true vocation, however even at a paltry fiver I can't get a transfer.

Trip5, you have definitely been badly treated and I have had a strange little man in my confessional saying 2000 hail marys as penance. I hope you stay but if you do go over the lines, God bless you.

• edited April 2010
    Hi Father, have only just seen this thread. I am glad you have remained in team Tikay, wouldn't be the same without you.
  • edited April 2010
    Thanks Madmoo and well done tonight.

We Tkers will bail the leader out as always
  • edited April 2010
    Thank you Father, well done to you too.
    It was my 1st cash in a tko (had to be in the most skillful game,lol).
    1st of many I hope/pray.
  • edited April 2010
    Diggerman, So harsh, how could you suggest I only want love when it surrounds me.  I would love to be a DPer as I feel that is my true vocation, however even at a paltry fiver I can't get a transfer. Trip5, you have definitely been badly treated and I have had a strange little man in my confessional saying 2000 hail marys as penance. I hope you stay but if you do go over the lines, God bless you.   
    Posted by vaigret
    lol, Thank you father!!!

As always may your cassock be dressed with suspenders and stockings sir!!!

x
  • edited April 2010
    Trip5,

always wear them under my cassock.

My congregation like the little game of guessing what colour I am wearing and then getting the chance to peek under my cassock when they kneel before me. 

• edited April 2010
    Thank you Father, well done to you too. It was my 1st cash in a tko (had to be in the most skillful game,lol). 1st of many I hope/pray.
    Posted by MADMOO
    Well done Lisa and father
  • edited April 2010
    Thanks Barry your railing helped m8
  • edited April 2010
    Thanks Barry your railing helped m8
    Posted by vaigret
    A pleasure :)
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Traitor wants transfer- Bid DP please : Well done Lisa and father
    Posted by acebarry10
    Ty Barry x
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Traitor wants transfer- Bid DP please : Ty Barry x
    Posted by MADMOO
    You are welcome