You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Aintree

Comments

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Aintree:
    Just seen OODACHEE is in this race !! I WAS PLANNING TO BACK TAT TOMORROW IN THE NATIONAL HAVE I MISSED SOMETHING?? lol
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    ITS NOT IN THE NATIONAL ANYMORE QUIET OFTEN HORSES ENTER 2 RACES PROBABLY DIDNT GET INTO THE TOP 40 IN THE NATIONAL HANDICAP SO WOULDNT HAVE GOT A RUN
  • edited April 2010
    WEE ROBBIE HAS NO CHANCE NOW I GOT 16/1 THIS MORNING AND ITS BEEN BACKED INTO 11s EVERY ONE KEEPS SAYING HOW GOOD IT LOOKS AND WHAT A GREAT CHANCE IT HAS SO AVOID AT ALL COSTS LOL
  • edited April 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3FruN_Lu5g&NR=1

Jockey Stampede, comedy sketch from Big Train :-)
  • edited April 2010
    Give Paddy Brennon a parachute he jumped of Battlecry! Grrr
  • edited April 2010
    WEE ROBBIE HAS NO CHANCE NOW I GOT 16/1 THIS MORNING AND ITS BEEN BACKED INTO 11s EVERY ONE KEEPS SAYING HOW GOOD IT LOOKS AND WHAT A GREAT CHANCE IT HAS SO AVOID AT ALL COSTS LOL
    Posted by BADBOY985
    YOU WERE WARNED LOL
    DAVE NICE EW SHOUT ON DOONEYS GATE
  • edited April 2010
    Get in, had 50p on Always Waining at 22/1, stuck it on at the last second. I had it at 20s and then it said the price has changed to 22/1, accept or decline. Glad i accepted :-)
  • edited April 2010
    My next faller is Wayward Prince 11/1 E/W
  • edited April 2010
    Get in, had 50p on Always Waining at 22/1, stuck it on at the last second. I had it at 20s and then it said the price has changed to 22/1, accept or decline. Glad i accepted :-)
    Posted by Quagmire72
    SORRY M8 THAT DOESNT COUNT ONLY TIPS PLACED BEFORE OFF OF THE FIRST RACE WIN GLOATING RIGHTS SO OFF WITH YOU AND GIVE THAT £11 BACK TO THE BOOKIE

SERIOUSLY THOUGH NICE WORK FELLA
  • edited April 2010
    Well my horse died last race :( and thats 3 died already today, i love betting on them but tis such a shame when this happens
  • edited April 2010
    My next faller is Wayward Prince 11/1 E/W
    Posted by Donut64
    Well done Donut :-)

Giggety
  • edited April 2010
    Here my bets for today, backed the first 4 favourites and then outsiders which in reality means outsiders will win the first 3 races then the favourites will steam in. 2.00 Menorah 13/8 £10 win 2.35 Burton Port 11/4 £10 win 3.10 Kalahri King 4/1 £10 win 3.45 Pruden Honour 20/1 £2.50 ew 4.20 Cannington Brook 28/1 £2.50ew 4.55 Dancing Di k 25/1 £2.50ew 5.30 Big Time Billy 40/1 2.50 ew Good Luck Fellas
    Posted by 35suited
    Came 3rd, was going well closed the 2 leaders down then clouted the hurdle 3 out and couldnt recover
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Aintree : Came 3rd, was going well closed the 2 leaders down then clouted the hurdle 3 out and couldnt recover
    Posted by 35suited
    THOUGHT YOU HAD I TURNING IN. CANT BELIEVE NEXT ISNT ON BBC THEVE GOT ABOUT 2 DOZEN CHANELS FULL OF TAT AND DONT SHOW THE WHOLE CARD
  • edited April 2010
    Would have been chuffed to get one round but for it to win is a bonus. Now I want Vic Venturer to win tomorrow! In Response to Re: Aintree:
    In Response to Re: Aintree : Well done Donut :-) Giggety
    Posted by Quagmire72
  • edited April 2010
    Here my bets for today, backed the first 4 favourites and then outsiders which in reality means outsiders will win the first 3 races then the favourites will steam in. 2.00 Menorah 13/8 £10 win 2.35 Burton Port 11/4 £10 win 3.10 Kalahri King 4/1 £10 win 3.45 Pruden Honour 20/1 £2.50 ew 4.20 Cannington Brook 28/1 £2.50ew 4.55 Dancing Di k 25/1 £2.50ew 5.30 Big Time Billy 40/1 2.50 ew Good Luck Fellas
    Posted by 35suited

Now cmon its not every day your tipped a 40/1 winner is it??????????? I dont see lots of happy posts so guessing nobody follwed it.  With Burton Port winning at 9/2 and Cannington Brook being placed @28/1 been a pretty good day
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Aintree : Now cmon its not every day your tipped a 40/1 winner is it??????????? I dont see lots of happy posts so guessing nobody follwed it.  With Burton Port winning at 9/2 and Cannington Brook being placed @28/1 been a pretty good day
    Posted by 35suited
    Brilliant mate, happy days :-)

I reckon we're gonna spank the bookies with our footy accas this weekend aswell. Shabba!
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Aintree : Now cmon its not every day your tipped a 40/1 winner is it??????????? I dont see lots of happy posts so guessing nobody follwed it.  With Burton Port winning at 9/2 and Cannington Brook being placed @28/1 been a pretty good day
    Posted by 35suited
    very nice, well done that man!!
  • edited April 2010
    FANTASTIC TIP M8 STOPPED WATCHING AFTER THE 4.55
    GOOD LUCK FOR TOMMORROW ALL
  • edited April 2010
    Posted by 35suited
    Quality tipping mate, as I looked at the results a few minutes ago i thought i recognised the name of that horse from somewhere! Tony Mccoy did me a favour with Ringaroses to get the double with Albertas Run in the lucky 15 and i had ew singles as well;Good day, bring on the National EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dave
  • edited April 2010

have backed THE PACKAGE for todays National at 16/1 will post my other selections later on any tips on other races would be nice dtw
  • edited April 2010

ok have gone for £1 e/w accum (if all win returns £1/4m ) i know dreamland thats why i've done them e/w & single e/w    dtw 

1. 5:35 Aintree - paying 1/4 odds
    2. Amuse Me @ 12/1
    3. 5:00 Aintree - Extra value race
    4. Dee Ee Williams @ 14/1
    5. 4:15 Aintree
    6. The Package @ 12/1
    7. 2:15 Aintree - Extra value race
    8. Bergo @ 15/2
    9. 1:45 Aintree
    10. Sleepy Hollow @ 14/1
  • edited April 2010
    Okay - decent effort from badboy yesterday - but national day is notoriously lucky for me with the horses in the past - if not the national race itself!

Imossible to ignore Gareth, 35suited at the moment, the guy seems to be on fire, so provided his selections are up before half 12, i'll be on them!!

Also Moonoo - keep ur tips coming - might have 2 bets today with racing on bbc and channel 4 - plus the footy, plus cricket and rugby league - and the golf and mastercash tonight - IM GONNA IN OR LOSE A FORTUNE TODAY!!

GL guys - get posting :)
  • edited April 2010
    2 horses stand out for me and they are BIG FELLA THANKS and THE PACKAGE, both carrying ideal weight of under 11st and both should be carrying more coz of recent results, the walsh factor comes into effect and i can see big fella thanks goin of really short but im gonna side with THE PACKAGE as most recent winners have been first time runners in the race and it represents a bit more value
  • edited April 2010
    on another note ARBOR SUPREME has a good chance as well, will back this as well now too decide whats my main bet, this is a minefield lol
  • edited April 2010
    Thanks everyone,

urghhh Dohhh you put the pressure on me now knowing yourlooking to back my tips.  Just want to point out that i never have to winning days in a row, and yes i mgiht have tipped a 40/1 winner yesterday but 2 of my horses felland 1 was killed so it wasnt all good.  But heres my slections for today, gave myself a tenner a race to play with and in a few races ive back a couple.

13.45 - Najaf - 11/2 - £10 win (fav should win this race just to short a price)

14.15 - Bedlam Boy - 11/1 - £2.50ew
             - Over Clear - 40/1 - £2.50ew

14.50 - Khyber Kim - 18/5 - £10 win

15.25 - Edgbriar - 14/1 - £5ew

16.15 - Big fella thanks (not bet tihs horse today but had quite a few anti post bets on this and will win a 4 figure sum should it come in)

- todays bet is £5ew on Bally Fitz 80/1

17.00 - Black Coffee - 20/1 - 2.50ew
             - Veiled Applause - 14/1 - 2.50ew

17.35 - Tetlami - 10/1 - 2.50ew
             - Eastern Supreme - 50/1 2.50ew

Good Luck Fellas letshope today was as good as yesterday
  • edited April 2010
    Just the National for me today

Comply or Die 10 @ 16/1 WIN
    My Will 5 @ 33/1 WIN
    Flintoff 3 @ 50/1 WIN
    Beat The Boys 2 @ 80/1 WIN

Good luck all :)
  • edited April 2010
    Just done a Round Robin Today
                                                3.25 Wogan 11/2
                                                4.15 Black Apalachi 16/1
                                                5.00 Dee Ee Williams 14/1 

In the National i'm already on Vic Venturi(33/1),The Package(20/1),Black Apalachi(25/1) from a couple of months ago.Good luck with all bets everyone,Dave.
  • edited April 2010
    I managed to pick my national horses in 2 mins.
    I put the tele on this morning and the fimbles were on. I thought that green+yellow fimble is the colours of can't buy time, and that purpley fimble is the colours of the fav. big fella thanks. then I realised there are 3 more green+yellow horses, Don't Push It, King Johns Castle+Arbor Supreme. So I am going to do a fimbles-Forecast. Also all those Man Utd supporters wearing green+yellow scarves, it might be nothing to do with Newton Heath, they could be telling everyone, the colours of the national winner.So as well as my fimbles forecast, most years a horse carrying about 10+1/2 stone gets placed. so I will add The Package for a Tricast.
    Not the worst bet in the world.
    PS. I backed Red Rum in all his 3 wins,+ had the forecast both times he was second, to L'escargot+Rag Trade.
    Good Luck all.
  • edited April 2010
    Great win 35 suited
  • edited April 2010
    MINE FOR TODAY

1.45 PEDLERS CROSS
    2.15 BERGO
    2.50 ZAYNER
    3.25 SEVEN IS MY NUMBER E.W
    4.15 DREAM ALLIANCE E.W

GOOD LUCK ALL

ESPECIALLY YOU GARETH HOPE THE PRESSURES OF THE DOHHHHH MILLIONS DONT WEIGH TO HEAVY ON YOU

DOOOHHHH TIP YOU A 9/2WINNER COVERS THE DAYS BETS AND I GET "DECENT EFFORT" SOME PEOPLE LOL  
  • edited April 2010

lol reading ur post - im gonna be absolutely gutted if they all fly in, and all those selections are different to my original bet, so gonna have a go on them too !!

Just Incase!!!!