You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Aintree

13»

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Well nothing spectacular today 4 races down £6 up, but then it was liek this yesterday untill the last race.

Gutted about ruby tho having backed the fav heavily then to loose him as a jockey, not confident now, will be hoping bally fitzx wins now
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Aintree:
    I managed to pick my national horses in 2 mins. I put the tele on this morning and the fimbles were on. I thought that green+yellow fimble is the colours of can't buy time, and that purpley fimble is the colours of the fav. big fella thanks. then I realised there are 3 more green+yellow horses, Don't Push It, King Johns Castle+Arbor Supreme. So I am going to do a fimbles-Forecast. Also all those Man Utd supporters wearing green+yellow scarves, it might be nothing to do with Newton Heath, they could be telling everyone, the colours of the national winner.So as well as my fimbles forecast, most years a horse carrying about 10+1/2 stone gets placed. so I will add The Package for a Tricast. Not the worst bet in the world. PS. I backed Red Rum in all his 3 wins,+ had the forecast both times he was second, to L'escargot+Rag Trade. Good Luck all.
    Posted by TORTUS007
    HA HA. My daft bet showed a profit, and I got a good run for my money.A win on all 5. (only got 16/1 on the winner, missed 20s. Then any 2 from 5 in f/c s. 20bets on smaller stakes.Which gave me 2 of the leading 3,
    2 fences from home,Just needed the right one of 3 to weaken,for a nice big forecast. What I find funniest is all those thousands+thousands of Man Utd fans, who have been wearing the colours of the national winner for months+months, and probably not realised it. My footy bet won aswell.