You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Golf

2»

Comments

• edited April 2010
    ok im not a golfer at all, but we had a leaflet through my door asking if i would consider renting out a room for the big tourney at newport this year, ryder cup i think, apparentley i could get 500 for the 2 weeks
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Golf:
    In Response to Re: Golf : i believe this has a lot to do with augusta itself and not the bbc. u know what augusta is like for their rules and i do know that we get more coverage here than they do in america, they r only allowed to show a certain amount per day
    Posted by TINTIN
    Thats Right...there is only a certain amount that ANY broadcaster can show at Augusta.
  • edited April 2010

Advice guys - Got Yang in the golf - 100/1 ...1/4 odds for top 5 places....

He's in the top 10 atm, not gonna win but cud place ....

How do they work it if theres 5 guys tied for 5th? They pay me right?- Havent really followed it properly with all the other sport goin on over last few days - but gonna watch the full night tonight, wanna no what to wish for !

Thanx, DOHH
  • edited April 2010
    Dohhh Instead of the 25/1 for place you would be paid a fifth which is in this case is still 5/1. Gl
  • edited April 2010
    Hope Westwood gets the green jacket but i think Mickelson will prove to be too good and go on to clinch it.
  • edited April 2010
    Hope Westwood gets the green jacket but i think Mickelson will prove to be too good and go on to clinch it.
    Posted by Quagmire72
    I am Choking to back Lee Westwood but you will understand why I do not Quagmire.

I kid you not that 2 of my previous Golf bets were.........

Jesper Parnevik @ 66/1.....needed to par the 72nd in a British Open to win it.....(sigh)

Jean Van De Velde @ 40/1.....honestly the 18th at Carnoustie will live long in my memory. I did cry that day.

We need to talk Quagmire....Surely between us....We could Blackmail Countries...or even Continents m8.

• edited April 2010
    Yang has been on 4 under for 47 flopping holes since the end of day one.

DO SOMETHING MAN !!!!

I never ever want Tiger to win, abit like man united, fed up of the same people winning...but want him to do well this time!! - I hate watching a sport where I want 2 different guys to win.

He shouldnt be punished for getting busy with the ladies, his mistake was getting married before he was 40 in the first place.

Reward the guy !!!

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Golf : I am Choking to back Lee Westwood but you will understand why I do not Quagmire. I kid you not that 2 of my previous Golf bets were......... Jesper Parnevik @ 66/1.....needed to par the 72nd in a British Open to win it.....(sigh) Jean Van De Velde @ 40/1.....honestly the 18th at Carnoustie will live long in my memory. I did cry that day. We need to talk Quagmire....Surely between us....We could Blackmail Countries...or even Continents m8.
    Posted by emilyegg
    PMSL. Now i know why this happened. It wasn't because the guy was gash and couldn't handle pressure, it was because you stuck a bet on the poor bloke. If only the bookies had alerted him, he could've packed his trunks and scuba gear.

• edited April 2010
    Advice - Do not bet on Tiger Woods, rumour has it he aint 100% (i wonder why) Do not bet on Rory McIlroy, i live about a mile from him, and play at his course in holywood, and yeh he's good, but he always has a bad round, and you cant afford that here.Dont bet on Phil Mickelson, his wife has been ill so his mind has been elsewhere, so i dont think he will be in top form. As for who to bet on, take a pin,stick it in the list and hope lool. Im gonna have a wee punt on Martin Kaymer, those germans are always good under pressure and he is a steady player. Ernie Els and Jim Furyk look good too.
    Posted by loonytoons
    Can you please tell me who not to bet at the snooker this weekend and ill lump on :)
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Golf : PMSL. Now i know why this happened. It wasn't because the guy was gash and couldn't handle pressure, it was because you stuck a bet on the poor bloke. If only the bookies had alerted him, he could've packed his trunks and scuba gear.
    Posted by Quagmire72
    LOL Quagmire in that picture, he had already found the ball..........he was looking for my betting slip/suicide note