You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

benefits of being a cheat....... why do we HAVE to keep paying for this?

edited April 2010 in The Shed
As requested by DOHHHHHHH, here is a new thread to stir some more debating

OK, so,....social security has a benefit for those who are LEGITIMATELY not able to work, or for those who have GENUINE reasons for low income, BUT then there is the seperate pocket of folk who have sussed out this system... they see a good oppertunity for a holiday so slam in for a community care grant to pay for 2 weeks in Malaga,.. OU money pays for this, OR they are low in funds for a night on town, so make a free call to the "social office"  and get a interest free crisis loan,... SO MANY ways that this system is being cheated, i could go on for ages with a long list,

But WHY do we allow it to go on?
Adds on TV say its not IF we catch you, its WHEN...BUT when are they gonna do something about this mess that the country is getting into?

We are sending soldiers to war with not enough equipment and their life are at risk, OR nurses are working all hours possible and on pittance of pay etc and YET they allow this CON to CONTINUE!!!

We SHOULD clamp down on this, SHOULDN'T WE?

so many youngsters just go straight to benefits from school /colledge as thats ALL they know, the benefit state has got us ALL in a state... What do you advice? How should we clamp down on this?

As always I look forward to your posts......... 

Comments

• edited April 2010
    GENERAL POKER CHAT,, should this be on this thread?
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to benefits of being a cheat....... why do we HAVE to keep paying for this?:
    As requested by DOHHHHHHH, here is a new thread to stir some more debating OK, so,....social security has a benefit for those who are LEGITIMATELY not able to work, or for those who have GENUINE reasons for low income, BUT then there is the seperate pocket of folk who have sussed out this system... they see a good oppertunity for a holiday so slam in for a community care grant to pay for 2 weeks in Malaga,.. OU money pays for this, OR they are low in funds for a night on town, so make a free call to the "social office"  and get a interest free crisis loan,... SO MANY ways that this system is being cheated, i could go on for ages with a long list, But WHY do we allow it to go on? Adds on TV say its not IF we catch you, its WHEN...BUT when are they gonna do something about this mess that the country is getting into? We are sending soldiers to war with not enough equipment and their life are at risk, OR nurses are working all hours possible and on pittance of pay etc and YET they allow this CON to CONTINUE!!! We SHOULD clamp down on this, SHOULDN'T WE? so many youngsters just go straight to benefits from school /colledge as thats ALL they know, the benefit state has got us ALL in a state... What do you advice? How should we clamp down on this? As always I look forward to your posts......... 
    Posted by smiler271
    look at the price we pay for oil,petrol and tax the government are the biggest thieves and hoaxers of the lot.............while my friends die in whatever sandy hole the government puts them!good luck to the benefit blaggers thier crime costs no lives and tells no lies!take a closer look at your government raping any county of its resourses so americans can drive 6 litre jeeps with petrol cheaper than water!ther definatly are benifit hounds out there but where did they learn this behavior.........;from a dishonest government who lies to us contiuosly!think ill put a claim in for a moat for my ducks today cos we all know how a ducks likes a moat!!!
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: benefits of being a cheat....... why do we HAVE to keep paying for this?:
    Posted by BowieBoy
    are u on bowie? do u want to play that   heads up
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: benefits of being a cheat....... why do we HAVE to keep paying for this?:
    In Response to benefits of being a cheat....... why do we HAVE to keep paying for this? : look at the price we pay for oil,petrol and tax the government are the biggest thieves and hoaxers of the lot.............while my friends die in whatever sandy hole the government puts them!good luck to the benefit blaggers thier crime costs no lives and tells no lies!take a closer look at your government raping any county of its resourses so americans can drive 6 litre jeeps with petrol cheaper than water!ther definatly are benifit hounds out there but where did they learn this behavior.........;from a dishonest government who lies to us contiuosly!think ill put a claim in for a moat for my ducks today cos we all know how a ducks likes a moat!!!
    Posted by blade900
    Now there's an honest opinion, nice one blade!!
  • edited April 2010
    I think anyone that gets caught cheating on benefits should be forced to watch location location location for two weeks continuously, and then sent to live in peckham!!!!

edit--obviously there should be less ways to get caught, and more loop-holes, I'm not a complete fascist you know
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: benefits of being a cheat....... why do we HAVE to keep paying for this? : are u on bowie? do u want to play that   heads up
    Posted by zxghostxz
    sure m8t pick a table
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to benefits of being a cheat....... why do we HAVE to keep paying for this?:
    As requested by DOHHHHHHH, here is a new thread to stir some more debating OK, so,....social security has a benefit for those who are LEGITIMATELY not able to work, or for those who have GENUINE reasons for low income, BUT then there is the seperate pocket of folk who have sussed out this system... they see a good oppertunity for a holiday so slam in for a community care grant to pay for 2 weeks in Malaga,.. OU money pays for this, OR they are low in funds for a night on town, so make a free call to the "social office"  and get a interest free crisis loan,... SO MANY ways that this system is being cheated, i could go on for ages with a long list, But WHY do we allow it to go on? Adds on TV say its not IF we catch you, its WHEN...BUT when are they gonna do something about this mess that the country is getting into? We are sending soldiers to war with not enough equipment and their life are at risk, OR nurses are working all hours possible and on pittance of pay etc and YET they allow this CON to CONTINUE!!! We SHOULD clamp down on this, SHOULDN'T WE? so many youngsters just go straight to benefits from school /colledge as thats ALL they know, the benefit state has got us ALL in a state... What do you advice? How should we clamp down on this? As always I look forward to your posts......... 
    Posted by smiler271
    If you can't beat em join em!!!!!
  • edited April 2010
    I think anyone that gets caught cheating on benefits should be forced to watch location location location for two weeks continuously, and then sent to live in peckham!!!! edit--obviously there should be less ways to get caught, and more loop-holes, I'm not a complete fascist you know
    Posted by oynutter
    lol location location location thats a bit harsh lol chopping off hand would be less painfull lmao
  • edited April 2010

It would not be so bad if these people on benefits were giving something back to the community they live in. There are hundreds of issues that could be solved by using these long term drains on the benefits system to do some good and put back something into this country. Half the problem is that they are family bread and each family member stays on benefits as thats all they know or are taught by there parents, its a vicious circle.

I have heard young people say 'forget getting a job might aswell go straight on the dole' thats just sad to hear and what entitlement do some people have to a system they have have never paid into its madness. Meanwhile our TAX and NI continue to increase to fund these blood suckers.

The country is damned if you ask me as i do not see how they can change what has been created i am dreading the future TAX increases to pay for the governments inability to balance the books.

This government are to blame entirely for the benefits culture that has been created, i dont see the light at the end of the tunnel with any party that is elected none of them know what to do about this vulgar monster. I know round by me as 'Business is booming' they have jsut forked out for a brand new state of the art Job Centre.

My number one hate is the 'HUMAN RIGHTS ACT 2000' the single most soul destroying act passed, its knock on effects are endless and it really should be torn up and a new act passed
    'LETS USE BLOODY COMMON SENSE AND LISTEN TO THE PUBLIC FOR A CHANGE ACT 2010 ONWARDS.' The act has made it easier for all these benefits cheats and is there to protect the worst offenders and criminals.

All the hot topics that the electorate want to discuss are being ignored Immigration or Invasion as i like to call it is now so out of hand the government dont know who is here and how many, the benefits system being pillaged and plundered by all that know how the system works and also the small matter of The Army being under equipped fighting a war that nobody with common sense understands.

In answer i dont know why we HAVE to keep paying into a system thats getting worse, you would not keep paying for anything else that wasn't doing its job effectively so why do we keep paying for these longterm scroungers who have little or nothing to offer, if they have they are not going to so they should be MADE to do give something back but hey the good old 'HUMAN RIGHTS ACT' would be there to stop any of that.

But if we dont laugh we will cry so lets not take it all too serious and see it for what it has become one big joke that we are all paying for(well most of us).

Ta Kieran

• edited April 2010
    good post m8....except for the THIS GOVERNMENT is to blame bit. Scroungers and Stealth Taxes were around in the dark old days of the Tories too.

We all know there has been a global recession, I have been a victim of it myself.....but it would Interest me to think about the jobless figures. By that I mean, from the jobless total....how many would be unemployable?
    and are they the system "players?"
  • edited April 2010
    A person on DLA, who has a 'carer' spouse will get the best part of £1000 a month in there hand, if they have kids it will be more, plus they get free prescriptions, free dental care, rent paid, more money when it gets cold, no work travelling expenses, and free road tax, While i agree there are some who are genuinly in need of care due to ill health, i believe the majority are just milking the system. Why would anyone want to give this lifestyle up, go to work and end up worse off. Its the benefit system that is wrong, life has become too cosy on it, if it was me, i would only let people receive benefits for 5 years of their working life, i bet they would soon find work then. A friend of mine was laid off from his driving job last year. He is in his 50's and has never been out of work, he receives £260 a month from a military pension which pays his mortgage, and because of this 'income' he was denied unemployment benefits, luckily he got another job a month later, and this just shows that the system is set up for the idle, and not the genuinely needy - oh and the tories have just announced a policy whereby if you are cautioned or prosecuted for benefit fraud three times, it will be removed for 3 years. Seriously are they having a laugh, why not disbar anyone for life from receiving benefits, if they are caught once, or is that too sensible?
  • edited April 2010
    Oh i know the Tories put us up down the toilet to begin with but i do feel Labour has not done anything to improve on the Tories systems and they have had their chance been in power 15 years or so i think.

The system is screwed two examples below of issues i have encountered and heard of -

Do not sign do your bit.

When these people go into the benefits system i do believe to a certain degree they have to be seen to be looking for work, they have to provide proof via signatures, company stamps ect... that they have gone out and looked for. On countless occasions (i work opposite a job centre) i have had people come and say 'can you sign this for us' i ask whats it for and they reply 'just to show i have looked for a job' i look at them and say well you have not even asked if we are recruiting or if there are any vacancies? so how/why should i sign it? on the majority of occasions they say ' why do you have to be so awkward cant you just sign', of course i wont and dont.
    I have even tried asking some if they would be willing to have an interview provided they bring in a CV, countless times that look of a 'dear in headlights about to be hit by car' is splashed across there face and they cant get out the door quick enough, some leave that quickly they forget the basic concepts of walking and trip going at pace to get away from 'the awkward man'.

The curious unfortunate incident.

This following incident my sister told me of, she works for a recruitment agency.
    She gets a man a job he is in his 40s sill living with Mum and Dad and has never had a full time job, my sister manages to get him a job. Its Monday to Friday at Factory he gets to the Thursday and calls in the morning to say he wont be in as his father had died obviously in moments like this we act accordingly and he is told to take the rest of the week off. He decides to come back on the Monday and this time manages to get Wednesday, halfway through the day he calls up to say his mother has now passed away also he was rang by the hospital. Truly awful would not wish this on soul. Anyway the agency decide to give him the time and on the Friday give him a call to see how they can help.
    A lady answers and asks who is calling they explained its the agency and ask to speak to him, she says 'oh hes not in he is at work' obviously confusion ensues and the agency explain he is not at work and then ask the lady what relation she is to him. 'I am his MOTHER' strange...... The agency explain that her son id she was dead and then ask if her husband is okay to which she says 'yes he is in the garden now'. SICK barstardoh
    The agency ring the job centre to explain what had happend, the job centre oh yes we know he has done it before he has booked an appointment to get an emergency/crisis loan. he wont be stopped form taking this money as they are powerless to do so as he is ENTITLED to it.

These are just two stories i have heard/seen there were be countless more cases of this type of downright ridiculousnessness, as for figures EMILYEGG think official line is "2 million people" i reckon 40% of them are long term over 5 years, other in and out regularly and i would imagine a couple of % are in work and claiming the dole money to. A high percentage probably are actually unemployable, there life skills are zilch zip nada but marijuana spliff rolling and cider drinking on the other hand is some of the best we have in this fine country. 

It is a shame that those genuinely affected by the recession get tarred with the same brush.
  • edited April 2010
    Oh i know the Tories put us up down the toilet to begin with but i do feel Labour has not done anything to improve on the Tories systems and they have had their chance been in power 15 years or so i think. The system is screwed two examples below of issues i have encountered and heard of - Do not sign do your bit. When these people go into the benefits system i do believe to a certain degree they have to be seen to be looking for work, they have to provide proof via signatures, company stamps ect... that they have gone out and looked for. On countless occasions (i work opposite a job centre) i have had people come and say 'can you sign this for us' i ask whats it for and they reply 'just to show i have looked for a job' i look at them and say well you have not even asked if we are recruiting or if there are any vacancies? so how/why should i sign it? on the majority of occasions they say ' why do you have to be so awkward cant you just sign', of course i wont and dont. I have even tried asking some if they would be willing to have an interview provided they bring in a CV, countless times that look of a 'dear in headlights about to be hit by car' is splashed across there face and they cant get out the door quick enough, some leave that quickly they forget the basic concepts of walking and trip going at pace to get away from 'the awkward man'. The curious unfortunate incident. This following incident my sister told me of, she works for a recruitment agency. She gets a man a job he is in his 40s sill living with Mum and Dad and has never had a full time job, my sister manages to get him a job. Its Monday to Friday at Factory he gets to the Thursday and calls in the morning to say he wont be in as his father had died obviously in moments like this we act accordingly and he is told to take the rest of the week off. He decides to come back on the Monday and this time manages to get Wednesday, halfway through the day he calls up to say his mother has now passed away also he was rang by the hospital. Truly awful would not wish this on soul. Anyway the agency decide to give him the time and on the Friday give him a call to see how they can help. A lady answers and asks who is calling they explained its the agency and ask to speak to him, she says 'oh hes not in he is at work' obviously confusion ensues and the agency explain he is not at work and then ask the lady what relation she is to him. 'I am his MOTHER' strange...... The agency explain that her son id she was dead and then ask if her husband is okay to which she says 'yes he is in the garden now'. SICK barstardoh The agency ring the job centre to explain what had happend, the job centre oh yes we know he has done it before he has booked an appointment to get an emergency/crisis loan. he wont be stopped form taking this money as they are powerless to do so as he is ENTITLED to it. These are just two stories i have heard/seen there were be countless more cases of this type of downright ridiculousnessness, as for figures EMILYEGG think official line is "2 million people" i reckon 40% of them are long term over 5 years, other in and out regularly and i would imagine a couple of % are in work and claiming the dole money to. A high percentage probably are actually unemployable, there life skills are zilch zip nada but marijuana spliff rolling and cider drinking on the other hand is some of the best we have in this fine country.  It is a shame that those genuinely affected by the recession get tarred with the same brush.
    Posted by Bradnock
    WOW Bradnock......there are some truly strange folk out there. Unbelievable.

As for the Politicians....What a Shower of Self-Serving See You Next Tuesdays they are.

Please excuse me for throwing in a bit of (Nobody Died) humour.

I remember phoning in sick to work one afternoon...when I was in the boozer with my mates. The scene was set...the jukebox was off...the bandit was untouched....the landlord would shoot anybody that moved.....

Just as I was advised to "Get to Bed" by my boss.....The Bar-Door is booted open and the cry of "BEER DELIVERY" could be heard from 100 yards........Written Warning. Happy Days.
  • edited April 2010
    In all honesty though the biggest drain on the country....we would all like to say it, but we cant......because its not pc.
  • edited April 2010

THE PROBLEM WITH THE CURRENT SYSTEM IS THAT THE MORE YOU DO FOR YOURSELF THE LESS YOU GET WHEN YOU NEED IT. MY PARENTS WORK ALL THERE LIVES AND HAD A PUB MY DAD HAD DIABIATES AND EVENTUALY HAD TO HAVE BOTH LEGS AMPUTATED BUT ANY HELP HE TRIED TO CLAIM WAS STOPPED OR REDUCED BECAUSE OF MY MUM STILL OWNING A BUSINESS.HE EVEN HAD TO BE REASSED YEARLY FOR HIS DISABLED BADGE (MY DAD WROTE TO SAY HE WOULD PHONE THEM STRAIGHT AWAY IF THEY GREW, BACK HE GOT A LETTER BACK TO SAY HIS ATTITUDE WASNT HELPING HIS CLAIM) 
    HE AND MY MUM WENT TO SEE A CASE ADVISOR WHOS ADVICE WAS FOR MY MUM TO PACK IN WORKING THEM THEY COULD CLAIM A WHOLE RANGE OF THINGS INCLUDING CARERS ALLOWANCE.
    ALL MY PARENTS WANTED WAS SOME HELP SO MY MUM DIDNT HAVE TO PAY STAFF TO COVER WHY SHE TOOK MY DAD TO HOSPITAL APOINTMENTS AND THE SYSTEMS SOLUTION WAS RATHER THAN LET HIM HAVE A FREE RIDE 7 MILES TO HOSPITAL, WOULD BE TO NOT WORK AT ALL AND CLAIM UP TO £2K A MONTH.

THE ONE THAT REALLY WINDS ME UP IS HOUSING BENEFIT. THE TORIES SELL OFF ALL THE COUNCIL HOUSES SO THERE IS KNOWHERE FOR LOW INCOME PEOPLE TO LIVE. SO NOW THEY ARE STUCK SO WHAT DO THEY DO ALLOW PEOPLE TO CLAIM TO RENT IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR BUT THE ONLY WAY MOST CAN AFFORD IT IS TO GO ONTO BENEFITS SO INSTEAD OF THEM WORKING AND PAYING AN AFFORDABLE RENT THEY DONT BOTHER CLAIM JOB SEEKERS,INCOME SUPPORT, HOUSING BENEFIT AND ANYTHING ELSE THEY CAN.
    SO THE STARTING POINT FOR ANY RECOVERY TO THE SYSTEM IS TO BUILD A LARGE AMOUNT OF DECENT AFFORABLE HOUSING (THIS WOULD ALSO GIVE THE LONG TERM UNEMPLOYED THE CHANCE TO RETRAIN AND GET JOBS IN CONSTUCTION) AND A STARTING POINT TO GET RID OF THE THOUSANDS OF VARIOUS BENEFITS AND THE MILLIONS OF POINTLESS CIVIL SERVANTS EMPLOYED TO GIVE THEM.

• edited April 2010
    Posted by BowieBoy

well my others are on here and they didnt get asked the same!?!?!?!?

IF YOU LOOOK at the post u will see its added for a reason

have a nice day!

• edited April 2010
    In Response to benefits of being a cheat....... why do we HAVE to keep paying for this? : look at the price we pay for oil,petrol and tax the government are the biggest thieves and hoaxers of the lot.............while my friends die in whatever sandy hole the government puts them!good luck to the benefit blaggers thier crime costs no lives and tells no lies!take a closer look at your government raping any county of its resourses so americans can drive 6 litre jeeps with petrol cheaper than water!ther definatly are benifit hounds out there but where did they learn this behavior.........;from a dishonest government who lies to us contiuosly!think ill put a claim in for a moat for my ducks today cos we all know how a ducks likes a moat!!!
    Posted by blade900

THANK YOU for your honest and open comment

BUT

and there si always a BUT with me in my debate provoking posts LOL

good luck to the benefit blaggers thier crime costs no lives and tells no lies! 

NO LIES!?!?!?!?

erm YEP they do and way to many to get away with... WHY shud we work hard to line pockets of NOT just MP's but to fake illnesses to just blatant lazy folk
    I am walking of Lyers on the system now,NOT  working for a few quid on side!!

ALL FAKE and bull filled claims are causing massive effects to the genuine folk who NED REAL assistance!

Whats your views on them?

cheers for your post  :0)

• edited April 2010
    good post m8....except for the THIS GOVERNMENT is to blame bit. Scroungers and Stealth Taxes were around in the dark old days of the Tories too. We all know there has been a global recession, I have been a victim of it myself.....but it would Interest me to think about the jobless figures. By that I mean, from the jobless total....how many would be unemployable? and are they the system "players?"
    Posted by emilyegg

IM only gonna focus on those who Cheat the system NOT those who are unemplyed due to recession

System players in my opinion ONLY are as i mentioed in opening statement

WOW emilly I could give u a list as long as my arm to the folk i have worked with ( YES the young people mentined in last thread too) but they PLAY the system like a fiddle pardon the punn lol

Well, i need to go sleep now, Its nearly 6am OUCH!!!

will look at this again later or Monday at the latest I will reply in depth as soon as I am feeling human again

night night

• edited April 2010
    A person on DLA, who has a 'carer' spouse will get the best part of £1000 a month in there hand, if they have kids it will be more, plus they get free prescriptions, free dental care, rent paid, more money when it gets cold, no work travelling expenses, and free road tax, While i agree there are some who are genuinly in need of care due to ill health, i believe the majority are just milking the system. Why would anyone want to give this lifestyle up, go to work and end up worse off. Its the benefit system that is wrong, life has become too cosy on it, if it was me, i would only let people receive benefits for 5 years of their working life, i bet they would soon find work then. A friend of mine was laid off from his driving job last year. He is in his 50's and has never been out of work, he receives £260 a month from a military pension which pays his mortgage, and because of this 'income' he was denied unemployment benefits, luckily he got another job a month later, and this just shows that the system is set up for the idle, and not the genuinely needy - oh and the tories have just announced a policy whereby if you are cautioned or prosecuted for benefit fraud three times, it will be removed for 3 years. Seriously are they having a laugh, why not disbar anyone for life from receiving benefits, if they are caught once, or is that too sensible?
    Posted by loonytoons

EXCELLENT reply!!! very well put indeed

I will reply in more depth as soon as i get back on here, ( Monday at latest)

Your post deserves a good reply at the least 

Cheers
    debbie

• edited April 2010
    In all honesty though the biggest drain on the country....we would all like to say it, but we cant......because its not pc.
    Posted by emilyegg

OK emilly LETS BAN PC from this thread.... ITS YOUR space to voice YOUR opinions!!!
    So what do YOU think the biggest drain is!

I BET IT meets my thoughts too!!

:0)

• edited April 2010
    THE PROBLEM WITH THE CURRENT SYSTEM IS THAT THE MORE YOU DO FOR YOURSELF THE LESS YOU GET WHEN YOU NEED IT. MY PARENTS WORK ALL THERE LIVES AND HAD A PUB MY DAD HAD DIABIATES AND EVENTUALY HAD TO HAVE BOTH LEGS AMPUTATED BUT ANY HELP HE TRIED TO CLAIM WAS STOPPED OR REDUCED BECAUSE OF MY MUM STILL OWNING A BUSINESS.HE EVEN HAD TO BE REASSED YEARLY FOR HIS DISABLED BADGE (MY DAD WROTE TO SAY HE WOULD PHONE THEM STRAIGHT AWAY IF THEY GREW, BACK HE GOT A LETTER BACK TO SAY HIS ATTITUDE WASNT HELPING HIS CLAIM)  HE AND MY MUM WENT TO SEE A CASE ADVISOR WHOS ADVICE WAS FOR MY MUM TO PACK IN WORKING THEM THEY COULD CLAIM A WHOLE RANGE OF THINGS INCLUDING CARERS ALLOWANCE. ALL MY PARENTS WANTED WAS SOME HELP SO MY MUM DIDNT HAVE TO PAY STAFF TO COVER WHY SHE TOOK MY DAD TO HOSPITAL APOINTMENTS AND THE SYSTEMS SOLUTION WAS RATHER THAN LET HIM HAVE A FREE RIDE 7 MILES TO HOSPITAL, WOULD BE TO NOT WORK AT ALL AND CLAIM UP TO £2K A MONTH.                       THE ONE THAT REALLY WINDS ME UP IS HOUSING BENEFIT. THE TORIES SELL OFF ALL THE COUNCIL HOUSES SO THERE IS KNOWHERE FOR LOW INCOME PEOPLE TO LIVE. SO NOW THEY ARE STUCK SO WHAT DO THEY DO ALLOW PEOPLE TO CLAIM TO RENT IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR BUT THE ONLY WAY MOST CAN AFFORD IT IS TO GO ONTO BENEFITS SO INSTEAD OF THEM WORKING AND PAYING AN AFFORDABLE RENT THEY DONT BOTHER CLAIM JOB SEEKERS,INCOME SUPPORT, HOUSING BENEFIT AND ANYTHING ELSE THEY CAN. SO THE STARTING POINT FOR ANY RECOVERY TO THE SYSTEM IS TO BUILD A LARGE AMOUNT OF DECENT AFFORABLE HOUSING (THIS WOULD ALSO GIVE THE LONG TERM UNEMPLOYED THE CHANCE TO RETRAIN AND GET JOBS IN CONSTUCTION) AND A STARTING POINT TO GET RID OF THE THOUSANDS OF VARIOUS BENEFITS AND THE MILLIONS OF POINTLESS CIVIL SERVANTS EMPLOYED TO GIVE THEM.
    Posted by BADBOY985

ANOTHER GREAT post here, I WILL reply as soon as i have some shut eye

Thanks for adding 
    Cheers

cheers
  • edited April 2010
    seriously though, I think all benefit cheats should have their ferrari repossessed and sent back to the factory to be reconditioned and given to good honest poker players that have been on the waiting list for TWO fluppin years!!

And I would like to make another few points----

1st--bbrrrrrmmmm

2nd---BBBBrrrrmmmmmm

3rd----BBBrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

4th---gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

5th-----RRRRRAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

6th-----RRRROOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

YYYIIIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE---- I'm floppin MAD-- I tell you!!!!!
  • edited April 2010
    seriously though, I think all benefit cheats should have their ferrari repossessed and sent back to the factory to be reconditioned and given to good honest poker players that have been on the waiting list for TWO fluppin years!! And I would like to make another few points---- 1st--bbrrrrrmmmm 2nd---BBBBrrrrmmmmmm 3rd---- BBBrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 4th---gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 5th-----RRRRRAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 6th-----RRRROOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR    YYYIIIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE---- I'm floppin MAD-- I tell you!!!!!
    Posted by oynutter

I dont need told !!! Ive sussed the madness already!!! LOL

awe , did you mean your mad about the waiting list PMSL! oooops heheheheh
  • edited April 2010
    Governments like to give poorer people money because it is the majority (NOT ALL LOL) of them that spend it.

A lot of people on benefits put all of their money back into the economy within literally hours, a lot of people on low incomes do too. You can almost guarantee that someone who is poor will fritter their money away. And even if they don't its spent on bills just as quickly.

Whereas the rich in their infinite wisdom do everything that they can to not spend any unless its abroad or essential and keep it offshore or they save.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: benefits of being a cheat....... why do we HAVE to keep paying for this? : I dont need told !!! Ive sussed the madness already!!! LOL awe , did you mean your mad about the waiting list PMSL! oooops heheheheh
    Posted by smiler271
    Actually Debbie, A quick study of the facts and figures about this "benefit fraud" seems to show that in fact there is 15 times more money that goes unclaimed by poor people, and that less than 1% of claims are fraudulent. Also tax fraud costs the country 15 times more money-----The cost of benefit fraud is at an all time low and is a very small amount of money compared to the cost of expensive things like our "special friendship" with the U.S fluppin A-----innit !!
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: benefits of being a cheat....... why do we HAVE to keep paying for this? : Actually Debbie, A quick study of the facts and figures about this "benefit fraud" seems to show that in fact there is 15 times more money that goes unclaimed by poor people, and that less than 1% of claims are fraudulent. Also tax fraud costs the country 15 times more money-----The cost of benefit fraud is at an all time low and is a very small amount of money compared to the cost of expensive things like our "special friendship" with the U.S fluppin A-----innit !!
    Posted by oynutter
    And Europe too.....+1 nutter
  • edited April 2010
    I think benefit cheats should be forced to go to college. Here they can learn several different languages so that they can teach immigrants how to do it
  • edited April 2010
    I think benefit cheats should be forced to go to college. Here they can learn several different languages so that they can teach immigrants how to do it
    Posted by oynutter
    I would be fondness of this school actions very much 100% Mr Nutter.
  • edited April 2010
    Was at Tesco today shopping, and there must be 100 plus disabled places near to the front entrance and all were taken up. I sat in the car while she did the shopping, and while i was waiting, i can honestly say that i saw not 1 person that looked disabled, and some were even carrying large bags of shopping to their cars. My wife reckoned that maybe the disabled sticker was for their husbands / wives / children etc, so i said 'fair enough, but if the disabled person isn't with them they shouldn't park there, as they are taking a space of a genuine disabled person' Went to the gym on Monday which is council run, and for a month membership it is £40, but if your unemployed its £7.50, i thought what a joke - god i sound like a grumpy old man!!
  • edited April 2010
    Was at Tesco today shopping, and there must be 100 plus disabled places near to the front entrance and all were taken up. I sat in the car while she did the shopping, and while i was waiting, i can honestly say that i saw not 1 person that looked disabled, and some were even carrying large bags of shopping to their cars. My wife reckoned that maybe the disabled sticker was for their husbands / wives / children etc, so i said 'fair enough, but if the disabled person isn't with them they shouldn't park there, as they are taking a space of a genuine disabled person' Went to the gym on Monday which is council run, and for a month membership it is £40, but if your unemployed its £7.50, i thought what a joke - god i sound like a grumpy old man!!
    Posted by loonytoons
    Look loony, benefit cheats often have to do a runner, they need to be fit, they don't go to fluppin work all day to keep fit, give em a floppin break mate!!!