You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Weekend footy betting tips

2»

Comments

• edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Weekend footy betting tips:
    opening day premiership bets....... fulham to beat portsmouth DNB arsenal to beat everton @ 7/5    stoke vs burnley  under 2.5 goals
    Posted by pokerdonk

like i said fulham were well overpriced and although they only won 1-0 was never in any doubt as pompy never caused them a single problem

arsneal 3-0 up not even halftime,  absolute cakewalk,  7/5?????  should have been 10/11 MAX!!!!  thank you very much

stoke ended 2-0 to land the unders bet

checkout the site for more winning bets
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Weekend footy betting tips : like i said fulham were well overpriced and although they only won 1-0 was never in any doubt as pompy never caused them a single problem arsneal 3-0 up not even halftime,  absolute cakewalk,  7/5?????  should have been 10/11 MAX!!!!  thank you very much stoke ended 2-0 to land the unders bet checkout the site for more winning bets
    Posted by pokerdonk
    Il have to take a look i bet on my boys to beat wolves today i got 13/8 on that but in general i could use help on what decent odds are for certain games i like to dabble in spanish football as well last year i won a few bob on bets with barca i bet then to win champ league at 8-1 last year.
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Weekend footy betting tips : like i said fulham were well overpriced and although they only won 1-0 was never in any doubt as pompy never caused them a single problem arsneal 3-0 up not even halftime,  absolute cakewalk,  7/5?????  should have been 10/11 MAX!!!!  thank you very much stoke ended 2-0 to land the unders bet checkout the site for more winning bets
    Posted by pokerdonk
    Hey Pokerdonk,

I backed your selections and had a nice little win.  Good work fella!
  • edited August 2009
    notts co, west brom and spurs win pays nearly 14/1 treble  why on earth would you ever want to add a donkey 1.22 shot into that bet???????????????? how would you feel if spurs won, notts co won and west brom won then chelsea never managed a fluke 92nd min goal and your bet lost all a an extra few pennies odds 1.22 make. 1.22 shots and was the hardest win of the 3 so far and were lucky to get all 3pts,  2nd goal was a fluke and 1st goal was never a freekick in a million years. gl with spurs hope they win for you
    Posted by pokerdonk

if i had known b4 kick off that chelsea were gonna have a bad day then i would have bet accordingly as i didn't have that info i had them as my banker also have them in my 8 selection my 7 fold & my 6 fold week bet & in pre season accum all of which are alive & well if i should ever find myself in a position where i can look into the future i will be a VERY happy man but until that day i will have to stick to my knowledge of sports

many thanks for the advice & good luck with your bets

cheers
         dtw
  • edited August 2009
    dtw when it comes to sports betting PRICE is everything!  no value what soever in backing chelsea @ 1.22

spurs, west brom and notts co is paying 14/1 treble why add another selection at donkey odds of 1.22 to risk it all??  remember every single team you add increases your chances of LOSING! accas are the bookies favourite bet.

congrats on your win,  but in my view the treble would have been enough,  no need for chelsea at donkey odds.  if not for a fluke 92nd min goal ud have been very unhappy

gl