You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Crazy Gang on 865 tonight?

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat

No, I'm not referring to the globe-trotting James Hartigan & myself, who would be Pilot & Co-Pilot if it were not for volcanic ash clouds (instead we will be engine-driver & fireman), but our Sports Guest tonight, none other than Lawrie Sanchez.

Lawrie was part of the famous Wimbledon FC Team in the 80's & 90's who were dubbed "The Crazy Gang", because of their degen antics & general ability to pull pranks.

"The Gang" included Dennis Wise, John Fashanu, Vinnie Jones, & Lawrie.

Gary Lineker, referring to Wimbledon's "footballing" style (hoof it upfield & chase it) said "the best way to watch Wimbledon FC is on Ceefax".

If you have any questions for Lawrie, Post them on this thread, OR e-mail them to skyopen@bskyb.com

Producing the Show tonight will be the delicious duo of Sky-Mandy, & Purple Lady, the latter being full of herself today after her beloved Spurs won 3-0 last night, for their first Premiership win against Arsenal in 27 years.

Mr Hartigan, I should add, knows as much about football, & cares even less, as I do for Movies. And he's in a grumpy shouty mood. Prepare for fireworks, as I'm not having him getting all shouty with me. 

We will be following a new Tourney, the £55 "Sky Sports Bounty Hunter", & the winner wil nab one of the few remaining & much-coveted Seats into next Thursdays £220 50 seat "Sky Sports Double Stack". 

Please note that tonight's Tourney is capped at 200 runners!

8pm until Midnight, on Channel 865, & from 10pm until Midnight, simulcasted on Sky Sports 4 from 10pm.

Be aware, by the bye, that if £55 is a bit heavy to shell out, or it sells out before you get your seat, there is a £5,000 Guaranteed Bounty Hunter priced at £22, at 8.30pm tonight, which I fancy will attract a tidy field.

Now, for a free Sky Poker Goodie-Bag.

More...... 

Comments