You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Crazy Gang on 865 tonight?

13»

Comments

• edited April 2010
    I'll see you at the table on the Celeb DYM Machka...good luck fella!
  • edited April 2010
    Thanks Ads.

Celeb scary is looking, errr, scary...  DOHHHHHHH, Dylan12, rats107, sim75 and Sanch just doubled up!

There's not even easy chips to be made, darich is out tonight.
  • edited April 2010
    I am in the Celeb DYM too, good luck to Sanch, great guest, interesting to hear the stories

Great show James and TK see you at Glasgow!

Dave
  • edited April 2010
    How many were in that velocity?

I'm not resting until I get a Sky Poker stress ball.
  • edited April 2010

Great effort on tonight's competition guys and girls, but not one person guessed the correct amount of runners in the Velocity tournament - there were 210.

So, tonight's winner made the closest guess of 213......so CONGRATULATIONS to ..............
    ....drum roll please..........
    ......MrWh1te !!!!!

Many CONGRATULATIONS to you.

We shall PM you tomorrow for your details.

Many thanks to those who took part, and better luck next time :-)

• edited April 2010
    In Response to COMPETITION WINNER!!!:
    .............. . ....drum roll please.......... .. . . ......
    Posted by Sky_Mandy

You sure know how to build the tension ;-)
  • edited April 2010
    Oh, and nice try to those who edited their answers......hmmmmmm - we know who you are but we shall not name you and shame you.  We are on the ball here at Sky Poker and print your answers off as they come in - and just as well! Tut tut tut :-)
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: COMPETITION WINNER!!!:
    In Response to COMPETITION WINNER!!! : You sure know how to build the tension ;-)
    Posted by Machka
    LOL I do try :-)
  • edited April 2010
    Stuff the formalities.  Can you please tell Lawrie (after he bust me out on the bubble of the Celeb DYM) that he is a mentler.

GG
  • edited April 2010
    Hahaha! Mandy I wanted to see if you guys noticed that! Quality Lol! I wouldn't of accepted if I had been chosen anyway Lol!

Well done White! Great show tonight tonight Sky!
  • edited April 2010
    Is the Celeb HU happening tonight seeing as there isn't a PTP on Thursday nights anymore? 

I'll play Lawrie, he just beat me HU in the DYM, I owe him one. :-D
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to COMPETITION WINNER!!!:
    Great effort on tonight's competition guys and girls, but not one person guessed the correct amount of runners in the Velocity tournament - there were 210. So, tonight's winner made the closest guess of 213......so CONGRATULATIONS to .............. . ....drum roll please.......... .. . . ......MrWh1te !!!!! Many CONGRATULATIONS to you. We shall PM you tomorrow for your details. Many thanks to those who took part, and better luck next time :-)
    Posted by Sky_Mandy
    Arrgghhhh!!!!

I had 216.

A week after I rightly predicted ManU's first goal to be in 3 mins to horribly discover someone else had it.

You skypoker dudes know what you're doing. Teasing me with the stress ball and leaving me with the thought that it's coming my way.

I'm getting that stress ball. I just am.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to COMPETITION WINNER!!! : Arrgghhhh!!!! I had 216. A week after I rightly predicted ManU's first goal to be in 3 mins to horribly discover someone else had it. You skypoker dudes know what you're doing. Teasing me with the stress ball and leaving me with the thought that it's coming my way. I'm getting that stress ball. I just am.
    Posted by bandini
    One day my friend, one day. :-)
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: The Crazy Gang on 865 tonight?:
    Oh, and nice try to those who edited their answers......hmmmmmm - we know who you are but we shall not name you and shame you.  We are on the ball here at Sky Poker and print your answers off as they come in - and just as well! Tut tut tut :-)
    Posted by Sky_Mandy
    Tell me that's not true - please. 
  • edited April 2010
    Teasing me with the stress ball and leaving me with the thought that it's coming my way. I'm getting that stress ball. I just am.
    Posted by bandini
    I need it more!

Thanks guys.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: The Crazy Gang on 865 tonight? : Tell me that's not true - please. 
    Posted by Tikay10
    Of course its true tikay, a while back we had to guess the total goals in the premier league, the prize was a £5 forum deepstack entry, and people changed ntheir answers, but sky rich caught them out! Really sad aint it?
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: The Crazy Gang on 865 tonight? : Of course its true tikay, a while back we had to guess the total goals in the premier league, the prize was a £5 forum deepstack entry, and people changed ntheir answers, but sky rich caught them out! Really sad aint it?
    Posted by loonytoons
    ......and we best not mention the SKY ELF competition threads.......*sigh*
  • edited April 2010
    as a regular fulham fan and watcher can you thank lawrie for his efforts with us? if only it meant king hodgson being appointed im sure he is a decent fellow but the ball being captipulted in the air and tactically inept spring to mind
    Posted by barnsie
    236 runners please,
    Also thank Laurie from me, felt he was let down by some of his buys, most of whom doing great now..
    a la...Davis at Rangers
    ........Hughes & Baird, excellent at Fulham....Where is Healey now?
    To be fair even Alex Fergie would have looked poor, after what Roy Hodgson has done!!
    Good Luck Lawrie, no fighting with Denis & Vinnie tonight!!
    Dave Harvey, Shepherds Bush
    Gluey, Sean & Me send our regards to Denis
  • edited April 2010
    Haha.... so that was last nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wot a do-nut.... been a hard week, glad ist over!!
    P.S was there fight?
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: The Crazy Gang on 865 tonight? : Of course its true tikay, a while back we had to guess the total goals in the premier league, the prize was a £5 forum deepstack entry, and people changed ntheir answers, but sky rich caught them out! Really sad aint it?
    Posted by loonytoons
    My apologies loony, I was being ironic, & now I feel bad about doing so.

Yes, I know it happens. And because of that, when I run all these little "Free Entry" Comps on PTP night etc, as soon as the Comp closes, I, & the other PTP-ers, now have to print off, or make a note of, the answers, to guard against it. It should not be possible to Edit a Post without leaving a trail, in fact I've never come up against software that does not, tbh, but it is, I'm afraid, & people do.

So yes. Really sad.

It's perhaps best I say no more.

Nudge me, & I'll do a Blog about a few tales of that nature I've encountered n life, & in poker. Really, really sad.
  • edited April 2010
    Haha.... so that was last nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wot a do-nut.... been a hard week, glad ist over!! P.S was there fight?
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    WHAT A BELL-END I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't intrrupt me please TK while i am telling meself off!!
    DID Not read part of thread properley, not only was it last nite, but Denis & Vinnie wer'nt even on!!!!!!!!LOL
    I'd texed about 10 ole mates to watch it tonight when I smash em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just had monkey123 on phone crying!!!! could delete posts, but he's prob cut n pasted some where already LOL
    Am going to a darkened room now to keep in touch with myself........ What a month this has been!!!!!!!!
    Has anybody seen mi marbles?
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: The Crazy Gang on 865 tonight? : WHAT A BELL-END I AM!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't intrrupt me please TK while i am telling meself off!! DID Not read part of thread properley, not only was it last nite, but Denis & Vinnie wer'nt even on!!!!!!!!LOL I'd texed about 10 ole mates to watch it tonight when I smash em!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just had monkey123 on phone crying!!!! could delete posts, but he's prob cut n pasted some where already LOL Am going to a darkened room now to keep in touch with myself........ What a month this has been!!!!!!!! Has anybody seen mi marbles?
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    hahahahahah dont forget to vote for total player mate !!!! ;)
  • edited April 2010
    If you're quick you can still get a tenner on The Grand National.
  • edited April 2010
    If you're quick you can still get a tenner on The Grand National.
    Posted by MereNovice
    Good Idea, read Tony McCoy has not won in bout 15 trys, think Portsmouth might go down too, I'll pop down bookies in the morning, fancy a double, what you reckon odds Merenovice?
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: The Crazy Gang on 865 tonight? : hahahahahah dont forget to vote for total player mate !!!! ;)
    Posted by monkey123
    o yeah....total player......think that Dan geezer might have a chance....he's a bit rash, but always polite when he takes money off me! so yeah...think he gets mi vote!
  • edited April 2010
      Glad that young buck Tk has stopped interupting too, him and his cyber poker warrior mates think they are so kooolllll.
      They need to learn some old skool respect, with all ther Dissing & Datting, what sort of language is that! Wait till him & his mates come out from the apron strings, and have to earn a living in the real world, take on responsibilities and such. They need to get Dad to drive them to a real poker game and stare down the barrel of some nuts geezer who may punch their lights out if they 'river' him!! That's real poker, more Norman Hunter poker, than that fancy clever d ick Messi poker, like, who do they think they are!!!
      If that flash young buck Tk wants a heads-up with me, I'll show him who the 'Daddy' is!!!!