You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£100+10 weekly tournament? ***ANOTHER NAMING COMPETITION***

13»

Comments

• edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: £100+10 weekly tournament? ***ANOTHER NAMING COMPETITION***:
    Hi Guys, You could call it THE TON UP TOURNY. Or how about THE BLUE RIBBON DEEPSTACK col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    Thanks for all your great suggestions guys, myself and Sky_Bernie have made our decision and our favourite suggestion was mr_mbro's' with "the Ton up Tourny".

Col: Congratulations I've given you free entry into tonight's 9,000 GTD Open - GOOD LUCK! :-)

Although Col is the winner, the winning name for the tournament itself has been crafted by myself and bernie, it will shortly be known as the

Deepstack Showdown - the reason being this is a premium deep stacked tournament to show who really are the best MTT players on Sky Poker!

Thanks again everyone for your replies and best of luck to all of you on Sunday who are playing!

Adam

• edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: £100+10 weekly tournament? ***ANOTHER NAMING COMPETITION*** : Thanks for all your great suggestions guys, myself and Sky_Bernie have made our decision and our favourite suggestion was mr_mbro's' with "the Ton up Tourny". Col: Congratulations I've given you free entry into tonight's 9,000 GTD Open - GOOD LUCK! :-) Although Col is the winner, the winning name for the tournament itself has been crafted by myself and bernie, it will shortly be known as the Deepstack Showdown - the reason being this is a premium deep stacked tournament to show who really are the best MTT players on Sky Poker! Thanks again everyone for your replies and best of luck to all of you on Sunday who are playing! Adam
    Posted by Sky_Adam
    Hi Adam,
    Thanks for that mate, i was going to play that tonight anyway. I'll try and put your generosity to good use.

col
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: £100+10 weekly tournament? ***ANOTHER NAMING COMPETITION*** : Hi Adam, Thanks for that mate, i was going to play that tonight anyway. I'll try and put your generosity to good use. col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    Nice one Col well done mate

• edited August 2009
    well its here!! it looks like we'll have over 30 runners! that is amazing for the first one!!

Good luck to all who have entered!