You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tikay v Orford 3D

13»

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Cheers Rich,

I know i was calling for you to go out but did feel for ya when that King came on the river, still verywell done on both cashing and beating Tikay
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Tikay v Orford 3D:
    Crazy night! Losing out to Porkerman by just one place in the Doublestack (17th and 18th) and then losing to him heads-up. BUT beating Tikay in the Sleepstack/Doublestack challenge. So- the result fo the compettion... RICH BEAT TIKAY BY 56 MINUTES Commiserations to IrishRover who predicted I'd win by 59 minutes- very close. But the winner , who predicted my victory by 58 minutes is.... 35Suited! Well done Gareth! Sky Claire will be in touch tomorrow to send you some goodies! Cheers to everyone who entered and thanks for the banter on the tables tonight. :)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
     wow 1 min out lol ,

wd 35suited you jammy gi tt

wd rich oh just one word .

porkerman !

• edited April 2010
    Just received my przie today got:

A Cap
    2 Pens
    A Keyring
    a coaster/beer mat
    and a stress ball

Many thanks

Gareth
  • edited April 2010
    Just received my przie today got: A Cap 2 Pens A Keyring a coaster/beer mat and a stress ball Many thanks Gareth
    Posted by 35suited
    Nice one Gareth- I assume my £5 kickback is in the post? 

;)
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Tikay v Orford 3D : Nice one Gareth- I assume my £5 kickback is in the post?  ;)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Hi Rich

I have a complaint, why did you lend LM your clipboard, it stayed erect most of the night, she had the red dress on again, booooo to you ;)