You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

You shouldnt but you would

12346»

Comments

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: You shouldnt but you would:
    In Response to Re: You shouldnt but you would : I think the guys in the office have either lost the plotor lost their sense of humour and are now taking out pics at random
    Posted by -TARAS-
    I ain't really that fussed if I "Do A Webby" now. Have still not had a direct (non-contradictory**) response from SkyMod1 to explain why all the pictures were (or in some cases, were not) removed.

On the bright side, I FULLY understand what an avatar is now.

As for losing the plot!!!!! LOL, I think SkyMod1 is still trying to FIND IT.

**Ask someone else in the office what that means.
  • edited May 2010
    What a quality thread-only just seen this. I gotta get to the shed more.........

How about Jimmy Krankie ;)
  • edited May 2010
    What a quality thread-only just seen this. I gotta get to the shed more......... How about Jimmy Krankie ;)
    Posted by phil12uk
      Was a better thread a couple days ago, then someone realised they lost their BR in the Orf challenge and decided to take it out on this thread.( I dunno, youngsters of today always spitting out their dummies)
        PS Jimmy Krankie not sure if you missed the gist of this thread or you are just a sick man lol.
  • edited May 2010
    BEX OF BB9

Would drive you nuts but a lot of fun!
  • edited May 2010
    BEX OF BB9 Would drive you nuts but a lot of fun!
    Posted by Donut64
    ive got a steering wheel down my pants `thats driving me nuts`
  • edited May 2010
  • edited May 2010
    ...........or Wilma Flintstone
  • edited May 2010
    ...........................................or both at same time lol
  • edited May 2010
    Was on Strike on this thread, but while spending the afternoon on a well known auction site getting rid of some DVD`s for the kids.....I just cant help myself with this one.

I would leave more than my Apple on her desk......I can tell you.
  • edited May 2010
    Have any women posted on here yet ??? Must be loads of shouldnt but woulds for them.

Mike Tyson.
    Dracula
    Ron Jeremy
    Les Dennis

lolol to name a couple.

• edited May 2010
    Have any women posted on here yet ??? Must be loads of shouldnt but woulds for them. Mike Tyson. Dracula Ron Jeremy les dennis lolol to name a couple.
    Posted by AIRWALKER
    if i was a woman the 3 others i could put a case for, but where the flop did you come up with les dennis from, he even lost his bird to bob the builder.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: You shouldnt but you would : if i was a woman the 3 others i could put a case for, but where the flop did you come up with les dennis from, he even lost his bird to bob the builder.
    Posted by lucy4
    Would because he's got a few quid and he's famous and some women like lost puppy, look after me little sorry sad stretcher cases.

And shouldn't cos he'd probably commit hari-kari after you have taken the mick out of his todge, cleaned out his bank account and run off with one of his richer and more famous and better looking mates lol.
  • edited May 2010
    Beowulf. There.. I've said it.
  • edited May 2010
    Betty Rubble
    Posted by phil12uk

I`m no Barney, but I`d certainly make her bedrock
  • edited May 2010
    ...........................................or both at same time lol
    Posted by phil12uk

yabbadabbadoo
  • edited May 2010
    Was on Strike on this thread, but while spending the afternoon on a well known auction site getting rid of some DVD`s for the kids.....I just cant help myself with this one. I would leave more than my Apple on her desk......I can tell you.
    Posted by emilyegg
     Bangamory
  • edited May 2010
    *****SKY RICH*****

On your return to the office you will probably be made aware of the fact that SkyMod1 went all Mary Whitehouse on this thread. Most of it was removed because we cannot use famous people as "Avatars"

Aggro caused and Images removed = lots

"You CAN post images of famous people on threads"...That was a quote from the "Special Needs One" in a PM I received.

****IS THERE ANYWAY THAT THE THREAD CAN BE RESTORED TO ITS FORMER GLORY****

Hope you can help Rich, this was the funniest thread ever that OMahonyO got going......and a crying shame to see it dismantled by someone who has no understanding of the rules that they ask us to abide by.

• edited May 2010
    *****SKY RICH***** On your return to the office you will probably be made aware of the fact that SkyMod1 went all Mary Whitehouse on this thread. Most of it was removed because we cannot use famous people as "Avatars" Avatars removed thus far = 0 Aggro caused and Images removed = lots "You CAN post images of famous people on threads"... That was a quote from the "Special Needs One" in a PM I received. ****IS THERE ANYWAY THAT THE THREAD CAN BE RESTORED TO ITS FORMER GLORY**** Hope you can help Rich, this was the funniest thread ever that OMahonyO got going......and a crying shame to see it dismantled by someone who has no understanding of the rules that they ask us to abide by.
    Posted by emilyegg
    Lol, initial reaction was concern,then i read past SKY RICH, I 2nd emilyegg motion 100%
  • edited May 2010
    Can't be bothered to check if these 'shouln't but would' bevvy of beauties have been mentioned yet but it's time to take this thread back to where it belongs.

Floella Benjamin.

Heather Mills.

The good witch of the north off wizard of oz.

J.K. Rowling.

Tyrone off corries wife.

A fine gaggle of borderline boilers wouldn't you say ?

• edited May 2010
  • edited May 2010

Neytiri from Avatar - tall blue women with tails must do it for me!