You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Surely Something Is Wrong Here......

ChirpyChip Small blind   £0.15 £0.15 £29.40
MR Y Big blind   £0.30 £0.45 £21.91
  Your hole cards

MR X Call   £0.30 £0.75 £65.67
MR Z Fold        
ChirpyChip Raise   £1.35 £2.10 £28.05
MR Y Fold        
MR X Call   £1.20 £3.30 £64.47
Flop

ChirpyChip Bet   £1.80 £5.10 £26.25
MR X Call   £1.80 £6.90 £62.67
Turn

ChirpyChip Bet   £3.90 £10.80 £22.35
MR X Call   £3.90 £14.70 £58.77
River

ChirpyChip Bet   £8.40 £23.10 £13.95
MR X Call   £8.40 £31.50 £50.37
ChirpyChip Show

MR X Show

MR X Win Two Pairs, 9s and 3s £29.93   £80.30

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Wow nice work lol you should of left the name up so we can all have a piece guess you will be following him/her for a bit ;0)
  • edited April 2010
    Was very late, no tables running.... sat there because I was bored..... tell me.... surely this has to be some sort of joke????
  • edited April 2010
    that is one of the strangest hands ive ever seen in my life!
  • edited April 2010
    LOL, did he say anything afterwards?
  • edited April 2010
    Lol, that is funny.  Maybe he had a few and thought the heart was a diamond or something.  Should use 4 colour deck.  Did you or him say anything in chat afterwards
  • edited April 2010
    I think he has been watchin yer on mastercash on sat nites.lol dav
  • edited April 2010
    if he'd raised on river would you have called??
  • edited April 2010
  • edited April 2010

One of the best/worst calls i have seen in my life lol
  • edited April 2010
    lol is this a brag thread that you got owned in the face?
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Surely Something Is Wrong Here......:
    Posted by beaneh

Haha, I have never heard that expression but it made me laff
  • edited April 2010
    Posted by beaneh

Not being funny mate, It was hilarious.... I got completely spanked.... LMAO... i mean what on earth happened!

Only went on cuz there was like all of 1 table running lol... man I need to drop back down if they call you with 10 high, easy money right?
  • edited April 2010
    O and btw, his logical explanation was that he said, and I quote "he had two pair"..... which as a result cost me a new keyboard, mouse, desk and dual monitor setup!
  • edited April 2010
    O and btw, his logical explanation was that he said, and I quote "he had two pair"..... which as a result cost me a new keyboard, mouse, desk and dual monitor setup!
    Posted by ChirpyChip
    hahaha pmsl
  • edited April 2010
    This is genius. Great hand.
  • edited April 2010
    Perhaps he had been watching Dwann or Ivey .... this could have been a hand from a TV Million Dollar challenge event (with smaller stakes of course). 
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Surely He Has To Be Cheating.......:
    Was very late, no tables running.... sat there because I was bored..... tell me.... surely this has to be some sort of joke????
    Posted by ChirpyChip
    You played it very bad from start to finish .78  suited is not the new AA so we hope in future you drop back to abc poker,leave the fancy pants stuff for the better players.Check out the Bryan Oryan top 100 poker tips and your game is sure to improve.Kind regards Bryan and i
  • edited April 2010
    o and BTW.... LOL @ Bryan Oryan, or whoever you are..... I honestly no joke can't read a word you say.. comes out as complete uncomputable jibberish to me.... sorry
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Surely He Has To Be Cheating.......:
    In Response to Re: Surely He Has To Be Cheating....... : You played it very bad from start to finish .78  suited is not the new AA so we hope in future you drop back to abc poker,leave the fancy pants stuff for the better players.Check out the Bryan Oryan top 100 poker tips and your game is sure to improve.Kind regards Bryan and i
    Posted by bryan1960
    I dont even know what to say to this guy.. One things for sure I wont be reading his 100 poker tips.
  • edited April 2010
    Sigh @ MereNovice.. clearly I corrected the thread straight away,  as in the revised thread did not reference cheating.....  but I'm sure I can always rely on you to point this out... as you spend all day/night reviewing everyone's forum posts to ensure they are accurate to your liking.. yet strangely play no poker.... weird

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Surely Something Is Wrong Here...... : Lol Firstly, where does it say anything about cheating, so you need to withdraw that outrageous accusation immediately...
    Hmm, I believe it mentions cheating right here...

;-)
    Secondly, it's a post about sheer Lunacy....! And never in my life have I used the phrase "Godammit" lol....  At the time it occurred it was obviously very questionable since I repeatedly asked you why you called with (10 high).......and you kept telling me you had " two pair" LMAO.... was shocking yet highly hilarious to say the least.... when I was trying to run through the hand analysis with you....
    The only lunacy was your ranting. Perhaps you'd had a drink or two, or were feeling particularly stressed after missing out on that new desktop set-up you mentioned in an earlier post. But rant you did. As well as threaten to have my account closed and/or banned. (To be perfectly honest I thought you were a teenager or someone underage who had somehow blagged an account on here and had suddenly lost more than you could afford so childish was the rant - I've screen grabs of it too, but will spare your blushes)

But your belief that you should be entitled to a reason as to how or why I play a hand is to me, quite astonishing. Poker players are here to make money. From other poker players. Why would I give you any sort of edge? So, as I said, I'd two pair. And ten high. And yes, it was a better hand than yours. ;-)
    And I'm a noob. Did I mention that?
    Thing is you've made a huge error now by replying here: (1) Everybody knows you call river bets with 10 high; (2) You have to explain why you called with 10 high.......... if you are capable of doing so....
    Posted by ChirpyChip
    Well, as I said in my first post, I was quite clear that I knew what I was doing by posting on here. It's your opinion that in doing so I've made a huge error. You are entitled to your opinion. Others might or might not agree with it. As for explaining my actions...I think I've already covered that.

• edited April 2010
    Sigh @ MereNovice.. clearly I corrected the thread straight away,  as in the revised thread did not reference cheating.....  but I'm sure I can always rely on you to point this out... as you spend all day/night reviewing everyone's forum posts to ensure they are accurate to your liking.. yet strangely play no poker.... weird
    Posted by ChirpyChip
    "Strat91 likes this"
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Surely Something Is Wrong Here...... : Hmm, I believe it mentions cheating right here... ;-) The only lunacy was your ranting. Perhaps you'd had a drink or two, or were feeling particularly stressed after missing out on that new desktop set-up you mentioned in an earlier post. But rant you did. As well as threaten to have my account closed and/or banned. (To be perfectly honest I thought you were a teenager or someone underage who had somehow blagged an account on here and had suddenly lost more than you could afford so childish was the rant - I've screen grabs of it too, but will spare your blushes) But your belief that you should be entitled to a reason as to how or why I play a hand is to me, quite astonishing. Poker players are here to make money. From other poker players. Why would I give you any sort of edge? So, as I said, I'd two pair. And ten high. And yes, it was a better hand than yours. ;-) And I'm a noob. Did I mention that? Well, as I said in my first post, I was quite clear that I knew what I was doing by posting on here. It's your opinion that in doing so I've made a huge error. You are entitled to your opinion. Others might or might not agree with it. As for explaining my actions...I think I've already covered that.
    Posted by ceebs

LOL @ Edge... LMAO.. ROFL... LOL ... LOL... PMSL

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Surely Something Is Wrong Here...... : LOL @ Edge... LMAO.. ROFL... LOL ... LOL... PMSL
    Posted by ChirpyChip
    Nice comeback champ.
  • edited April 2010
    Posted by ChirpyChip
    You changed the title of the thread more than 2 1/2 hours after you created it.
    I was merely pointing out that despite you feigning righteous indignation that you had in fact used the word "cheating" prominently in the title of this thread at least.

You appear to want to lash out at me because I have pointed out that you were clearly wrong when you said that you had not used the word cheating.

I do, in fact, play poker on this site. Even if I did not, it would not make my point invalid.

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Surely Something Is Wrong Here...... : LOL @ Edge... LMAO.. ROFL... LOL ... LOL... PMSL
    Posted by ChirpyChip
    Agrees with this.
  • edited April 2010
    I'm not lashing out, merely pointing out you patrol the forum all day looking for opportunities to comment where your input really is not required whatsoever....

And regarding your point being invalid, it's not remotely required..... 

Just find it completing amusing you have nothing more constructive to do than comment on posts which hold no relevance to you at all.... hence troll
  • edited April 2010
    I ask in future never post on a thread I create, as I will never want your input on anything... simples :)
  • edited April 2010
    I'm not lashing out, merely pointing out you patrol the forum all day looking for opportunities to comment where your input really is not required whatsoever.... And regarding you point being invalid, it's not remotely required.....  Just find it completing amusing you have nothing more constructive to do than comment on posts which hold no relevance to you at all.... hence troll
    Posted by ChirpyChip
    It's an "open forum" and I tend to comment on threads that interest me.
    In this case, I thought that it was worthwhile to point out that you were incorrect in your assertion.
    You appear to disagree.
  • edited April 2010
    I ask in future never post on a thread I create, as I will never want your input on anything... simples :)
    Posted by ChirpyChip

I don't think that I can promise this. If you post factual inaccuracies again in future I feel that I may wish to comment.
    As I said, this is an open forum and people are free to post on any topic so long as they abide by the forum rules.