You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Surely Something Is Wrong Here......

2»

Comments

• edited April 2010
    I hate the fact that this great hand is being overshadowed by this argument. This is one of the best/worst callls I've seen.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Surely Something Is Wrong Here......:
    In Response to Re: Surely Something Is Wrong Here...... : I don't think that I can promise this. If you post factual inaccuracies again in future I feel that I may wish to comment. As I said, this is an open forum and people are free to post on any topic so long as they abide by the forum rules.
    Posted by MereNovice

Do you not have anything better to do seriously.. trolling the forum looking for "factual inaccuracies"?

Talk about being a complete negative troll... seriously feel totally sorry for you.... but it still stands .. really don't want you associating yourself with anything I post/create ever again.... really don't want your input on anything remotely related to me :)
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Surely Something Is Wrong Here...... : Do you not have anything better to do seriously.. trolling the forum looking for "factual inaccuracies"? Talk about being a complete negative troll... seriously feel totally sorry for you.... but it still stands .. really don't want you associating yourself with anything I post/create ever again.... really don't want your input on anything remotely related to me :)
    Posted by ChirpyChip
    If you can try to desist from creating threads titled "Surely He Has To Be Cheating......." and then denying that this was the case, I will try to accommodate your wish.
  • edited May 2010
    HU for play money rollz grudge match
  • edited May 2010
    Posted by scotty77
    Great idea +1
  • edited May 2010
    Sigh.. again... did not deny it.. said i'd corrected it as mis-labelled it...... said thread which had been altered did not contain cheating..... only the previous title did and not the thread content....

Sigh..... Really getting bored of this circling debate now.... and please..... accommodate my wishes..... please
  • edited May 2010
    Posted by scotty77

LOL @ Scotty
  • edited May 2010

Chirpy, the be all and end all is that you were playing against a donk who called you down because he figured you were chasing a flush. As you didn't hit your flush he thought he'd call you. (Obviously in his eyes you'd missed your flush, he's got 2 pair, he must be ahead??!) I've come across this several times, people have called my sizeable bet on the river because they have a modicum of common sense and have put me on a draw and have called me down. Unfortunately for them I am an nit and am always drawing to the nut flush, put in a desperation bet at the end and beat them with my ace high...

• edited May 2010
    Chirpy, the be all and end all is that you were playing against a donk who called you down because he figured you were chasing a flush. As you didn't hit your flush he thought he'd call you. (Obviously in his eyes you'd missed your flush, he's got 2 pair, he must be ahead??!) I've come across this several times, people have called my sizeable bet on the river because they have a modicum of common sense and have put me on a draw and have called me down. Unfortunately for them I am an nit and am always drawing to the nut flush, put in a desperation bet at the end and beat them with my ace high...
    Posted by richtea

Ye mate I just want to put this too bed now lol..... and go to bed!..... they will most likely remove the thread tomorrow anyways.

Night and c u mate! :O

• edited May 2010
    seriously feel totally sorry for you....
    Posted by ChirpyChip
    You feel sorry for lots of people chirpmeister dont you?? :)

Do you give alot of your card winnngs to charities ? Actions and words !!