You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight's PTP - Double Deepstack Delight

2»

Comments

• edited May 2010
    27th in double stack, horrendous beat put me on 6k instead of a chip leading 41 k

Survival poker from then. :(
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight's PTP - Double Deepstack Delight:
    a slightly embarrassing 36th in sleepy, and a disappointing 26th in the biggy for a total of 62. did tikay accept that prop bet????
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    Not if I lost it. ;)

See you Saturday Plopper. No idea how I am gonna get there yet, (was due to fly from Heathrow) but I'll get there.

Great fun this evening, sorry I was not able to "do" the thread properly, but things went a bit pete tong today, & we never got out of the Studio until 8pm.
  • edited May 2010
    49th in open after losing to a 3 outter :( and 25th in sleepie after a bluff with 7 high went wrong :S  which = 74
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight's PTP - Double Deepstack Delight : Not if I lost it. ;) See you Saturday Plopper. No idea how I am gonna get there yet, (was due to fly from Heathrow) but I'll get there. Great fun this evening, sorry I was not able to "do" the thread properly, but things went a bit pete tong today, & we never got out of the Studio until 8pm.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Looking forward to it sir, and if your not involved already in team poker , I heard a rumour that a highly talented team have offered you a position of honorary president/ director of poker...............my lips are sealed
  • edited May 2010
    i know i didnt enter this due to the fact i didnt know about it and not meaning to steal jaegerbombs thunder ( i am really ) but i came 1st in the sleepstack and 5th in the deepstack giving me a all together impressive score of                 6!!!!
  • edited May 2010
    i know i didnt enter this due to the fact i didnt know about it and not meaning to steal jaegerbombs thunder ( i am really ) but i came 1st in the sleepstack and 5th in the deepstack giving me a all together impressive score of                  6!!!!
    Posted by unbpower
    VEry impressive mate, keep up the good results.

I just wanted to win my prop-bet with tikay which i am sure is gonna renage on
  • edited May 2010
    i know i didnt enter this due to the fact i didnt know about it and not meaning to steal jaegerbombs thunder ( i am really ) but i came 1st in the sleepstack and 5th in the deepstack giving me a all together impressive score of                  6!!!!
    Posted by unbpower
    Stunning result, well done Sir!

If you had entered my competition, you would have won.....

1) A Speedboat

2) A Cuddly Toy

3) £1 million in cash.

And most of all, the creme de la creme of all prizes.....

4) A years exemption from reading Bad Beat posts.

Instead, you get, well, nothing.

Seriously, great stuff fella, & those two Wednesday night Comps are as good fun as it gets, & the combined cost is only £22. See you next Wednesday, right?

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight's PTP - Double Deepstack Delight : VEry impressive mate, keep up the good results. I just wanted to win my prop-bet with tikay which i am sure is gonna renage on
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    Some things you can rely on. I SHALL renege.

Look forward to seeing you in Glasgow tomorrow, buddy.
  • edited May 2010
    thanks tikay and yes will definately try and enter next wednesday. well done on winning your prop  bet against tikay jaegerbomb .