You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Irrational hates, post yours here...

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Mine is without doubt :

When you go to the supermarket during the day....

The blue rinse brigade are out in force - tottering along with there trolley and for some unknown reason just suddenly stop in the middle of the aisle..

A...Start knattering ffs they go every day for a chat & buy 1 item !

B...Pick a tin/packet up and read the label like its a best seller ffs its a tin of baked beans !

C...For no reason what so ever just "STOP" probably forgot what they came for lol !

GGGGGGGGRRRRRRR My bloods boiling thinking about it !!!!!!!

Ps I love old people really, not ones that push a trolley though :)
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Irrational hates, post yours here...:
    In Response to Re: Irrational hates, post yours here... : Too right, he's the thickest of the lot, and when its someone elses question, he rolls his eyes like mr smugness, but when its him he gets them wrong, in fact 9/10 its him and that judith bird that lose, and he's a teetotaller, i mean w t f, never trust a teetotaller that keeps telling everyone that they are a teetotaller lol.
    Posted by loonytoons
    that "judith bird" belongs in the `you shouldnt but you would`thread. but i make you right about C rap J ank.
  • edited May 2010

Cameron White, and Australians in general 
  • edited May 2010
    such a shame they  lost.
    oh dear... what a pity...how sad...ha ha ha!!!
  • edited May 2010
    People that ask stupid questions like is it raining when you go inside pi ssed through or tell you its snowing when you can see it for yourself!
    Posted by Donut64
    hahahaha...that reminds me of the "ughhh! this tastes horrible,,,TRY IT!"
  • edited May 2010
    Not really an irrational hate but in my capacity as a train driver i have to talk to people whom i normally wouln't give the time of day to, for example a 16/17 old with buckets of attitude, jeans on one leg rolled to the knee, unlit f ag hanging from his lips,apparently words like please,exscuse me and  thank you not in his vocabulary (you get the picture) approached me whilst i stood at the front of my train at London Victoria.
    Oy, you going to Crystal Palace ?
    yes m8
    when are you going?
    in 6 minutes
    you got a toilet on board ?
    no mate
    why not?
    this stock wasn't built with toilets
    wheres the nearest toilet?
    i give him directions to nearest toilet
    well how long will it take me to get there?
    about 2 mins mate
    well how long to Crystal Palace?
    about 20 mins
    WILL I MAKE IT?
    At this point i took it upon myself to politly make him aware that i wasn't his mother and he might like to get his act in order
       Btw i have left out some of the colourful language he used in every question he posed.Forgive me but i defo hate talking to ignorant people!
  • edited May 2010

1.) Button pushers, you know the ones that even though the WAIT sign is clearly illuminated at a crossing they still have to press it, and even worse the ones at a lift what are they thinking as they approach "oh look at this daft pillock standing next to the lift why doesnt he press the button" tw@ts even worse when they say "yes I thought it might come if pressed it".

2.) People who leave football grounds early especially when it is a tight game only to then block my view when they stand on the steps because it looks like something might happen.

3.) middle lane muppets - need I say more.

4.) my ex - not so sure that would be considered irrational.

5.) People who text "Ok" and nothing else
  • edited May 2010
    1.) Button pushers, you know the ones that even though the WAIT sign is clearly illuminated at a crossing they still have to press it, and even worse the ones at a lift what are they thinking as they approach "oh look at this daft pillock standing next to the lift why doesnt he press the button" tw@ts even worse when they say "yes I thought it might come if pressed it". 2.) People who leave football grounds early especially when it is a tight game only to then block my view when they stand on the steps because it looks like something might happen. 3.) middle lane muppets - need I say more. 4.) my ex - not so sure that would be considered irrational. 5.) People who text "Ok" and nothing else
    Posted by micky6chin
    What about people who put "TB" at the end of a text.  If your text warrants a reply it will get one, if it doesn't then putting "TB" at the end isn't going to change my mind!!!!  Infact putting "TB" is a sure fire way of ensuring I don't.
  • edited May 2010
    Finding toe nails down the side of the sofa when looking for a lost lighter
  • edited May 2010
    Posted by HuFlungPu
    yuck!!
    may i humbly suggest - the premier inn ads with Lenny Henry
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Irrational hates, post yours here... : yuck!! may i humbly suggest - the premier inn ads with Lenny Henry
    Posted by lozgo

Some toenails make great tooth picks

• edited May 2010
    I hate it when im in the park with the dog and some teens are playing football , the ball comes near me, they say kick it over here Mr,  i think right im putting this in the top corner, go for a special curling power shot and end up kicking it out the park looking like a right goon, then arguing with teenagers about why i kicked the ball in the road etc
  • edited May 2010
    Hmm... I've got quite a few... 1. Middle lane hoggers. If you want to do 50mph, GET THE **** OVER!!! 2. People that say "sick" every time they think something is cool. Makes me cringe! 3. The French. In my job, I spend time in France and there mostly a bunch of ignorant c***s. A few are ok, shake your hand and say hello like, but mostly all tossbags. 4. People who just stop right in front of you down the middle of the pavement, aisle, corridor etc. for no apparant reason, forcing you to take evasive action like a jet fighter pilot. 5. People who don't say thank you when you let them through on the road past a parked car, desipte YOU having the right of way. 6. GO COMPAAAAAAAAAAAARE, GO COMPAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE, GO COMPAAAAAAAAAAAAARE... Just die. 7. People that sit on buses, trains, coaches, planes etc that stare at you THROUGHOUT the journey, for no reason, at all. WHAT IS YOUR F****** PROBLEM??!!??!! There's probably a few more but I've wound myself up a bit now thinking about them all. I'm not an argry person really, just get annoyed a bit too easily...
    Posted by Lilly-106
    Time for a quick lie down, i think Lilly
  • edited May 2010
    Waiting 30min for the council to answer the bloomin phone, to rectify their mistake and having to make silly posts to kill time.
  • edited June 2010
    Bumped just because there seems to be an overuse of the word "we" recently, and even some of our lovely locals are using it such as Candi... Sorry love, it's 'THEY'. Ok?

They. They. They. They. They. They. They.

Haha ;-)
  • edited June 2010
    1. Any form of bad driving.(It`s only basic common sense)
    2. People who when asked a question start the answer with "Yeah no",what the COOKING HELL is that all about??,and i have noticed most of these people are Sportsmen.
    3.Mushy Peas & Jellied Eels along with just a wiff of any Whiskey will send me into projectile vomiting mode.  
  • edited June 2010
    Motor-racing drivers saying "for sure"
  • edited June 2010
    Motor-racing drivers saying "for sure"
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    I agree with you there for sure ;)
  • edited June 2010
    Without reading a word of this thread;

Umbrellas!!!!!!

Die Umbrella holders!!!!

Die!!!
  • edited June 2010
    Posted by HuFlungPu

Yeah, but finding a pound coin when you're looking for a toe-nail to chew kinda negates this one?
  • edited June 2010
    Those stupid nodding dogs on car parcel shelves.

A couple of days ago I was stuck behind a car in a traffic jam with about a dozen of the things. It's just as well I didn't have a sledge hammer in the boot, if I had I might have been tempted to take it out and enjoy releasing some pent up anger on the offending car.
  • edited June 2010
  • edited June 2010

1. Those people in theme parks or from Charities that dress in giant Animal/Cartoon/Food costumes UGH!! 
       WE KNOW YOU ARE NOT REAL. REVEAL YOURSELVES!! HAVE AT YOU. TAKE THAT RAHHHHHHHHHH!!

2. Those 'pleasant' pre-recorded vocal prompts when trying to call any Bank or service provider.
       'Your call is important to us' PLEASE HOLD WHILST WE PATRONIZE YOU SOME MORE!!!

3. Velcro. Specifically the fluffy side EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!
  • edited June 2010
    1. Those people in theme parks or from Charities that dress in giant Animal/Cartoon/Food costumes UGH!!     WE KNOW YOU ARE NOT REAL. REVEAL YOURSELVES!! HAVE AT YOU. TAKE THAT RAHHHHHHHHHH!! 2. Those 'pleasant' pre-recorded vocal prompts when trying to call any Bank or service provider.    'Your call is important to us' PLEASE HOLD WHILST WE PATRONIZE YOU SOME MORE!!! 3. Velcro. Specifically the fluffy side EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!
    Posted by LML
    PMSL. I knew someone that had to do this at a theme park. It was probably wrong for him to tell the kid to **** off, even though they did try to poke a candy floss stick through a gap between his body and the arms.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Irrational hates, post yours here... : PMSL. I knew someone that had to do this at a theme park. It was probably wrong for him to tell the kid to **** off, even though they did try to poke a candy floss stick through a gap between his body and the arms.
    Posted by emilyegg
    lol Apparently these guys are amongst the most attacked, reviled and abused of all the workforce!! 

TBH they give me the willies. 

BEHAVE.
  • edited June 2010
    Those stupid nodding dogs on car parcel shelves. A couple of days ago I was stuck behind a car in a traffic jam with about a dozen of the things. It's just as well I didn't have a sledge hammer in the boot, if I had I might have been tempted to take it out and enjoy releasing some pent up anger on the offending car.
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    Fine I won't get one then!!! (cry - really wanted one too!)
  • edited June 2010
    players with the number 69 after their names when its nothing to do with their date of birth...is it meant to be funny/origional cos it's not!
    Sorry if any of you ....69 players are reading this, as Peter Griffin would say "That's really grinds my gears!"
  • edited June 2010
    players with the number 69 after their names when its nothing to do with their date of birth...is it meant to be funny/origional cos it's not! Sorry if any of you ....69 players are reading this, as Peter Griffin would say "That's really grinds my gears!"
    Posted by BananaDog
    Haha about 3 years ago, when I played on William Hill I lost my bankroll (only talking 60/70 wuid-ish).

I decided that when I deposited again, I wold make a new account (didnt know multi accounting was bad) and start again fresh, with a new id and photo.

Anyway, like most people do at 1 time or another, I wanted to try being a woman, to see if I got less respect at the tables which I could use to my advantage.

So I created another, then when asked for a username I typed in emily6969. I chose a picture of a blonde woman in a low cut top.

I went through all the formalities of depositing and account set up, and tried signing in. It wasnt having it, so I got onto customer care.

Anyway in the end I realised that the "emily6969" bit was the username to sign into my account, not my alias, and my alias, was what I though, wud be my sign in name "JOHN_12345" !!!!

So everytime I signed in round a mates, or when my Dad was watching or something, I had to be sly when typing in my username - how was I gonna explain that !! - Talk about a plan backfiring!!

Serves me right eh NaNa? :( lol
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Irrational hates, post yours here... : Haha about 3 years ago, when I played on William Hill I lost my bankroll (only talking 60/70 wuid-ish). I decided that when I deposited again, I wold make a new account (didnt know multi accounting was bad) and start again fresh, with a new id and photo. Anyway, like most people do at 1 time or another, I wanted to try being a woman, to see if I got less respect at the tables which I could use to my advantage. So I created another, then when asked for a username I typed in emily6969. I chose a picture of a blonde woman in a low cut top. I went through all the formalities of depositing and account set up, and tried signing in. It wasnt having it, so I got onto customer care. Anyway in the end I realised that the "emily6969" bit was the username to sign into my account, not my alias, and my alias, was what I though, wud be my sign in name "JOHN_12345" !!!! So everytime I signed in round a mates, or when my Dad was watching or something, I had to be sly when typing in my username - how was I gonna explain that !! - Talk about a plan backfiring!! Serves me right eh NaNa? :( lol
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

hahahaha!!!!! Would luv to see you trying to explain that one to your Dad!!!!
  • edited June 2010
    how about a certain religious cult that likes to ruin my day, despite my continually abusive brush-offs, by hammering on my door when i'm trying to enjoy a lie in!!