You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THE POKER GODS WILL WIN

For any of my team that havnt signed up yet dont forget to do it as it starts at 7pm tonight and can be found in the lobby :)

Comments

• edited May 2010
    GREAT EFFORT GUYS WD to SoLack amazing performance and also annie_duke, paige55 who also cashed. Candi was close ul there girl x
    and the rest of us we didnt do too bad but room for improvment.
    Jock i need better from you m8ty and NO! going out this week for you, or ill get the sisters on your case. Not sure what happend to dorano let me know why you couldnt make it.

an amazing effort for the first game £28 earned! lets do even better next game which i am presuming is tomorow. wd all again :)

SoLack             2            £25annie_duke      18           £2
    paige55           34           £1
    candi               52ms_chips         104
    ckd                 122
    cj111              135
    Dazler             136jockbmw          197dorano             no show

• edited May 2010
    yes well played all ,great play solack and annie  duke, as  for me i think luck was on my side. xxx
  • edited May 2010
    The Gods were with me most of the way - thanks for the railing, although it was impossible to keep up with the chatbox - the chat was faster than the blinds!
  • edited May 2010
    TEAM POKER GODS

Dazler ©

annie_duke (vc)

solack

paige55

ckd

jockbmw

candi

cj111

ms_chips

dorano
  • edited May 2010

Very well done team! A big thanks to Solack..you played superb hunni! Well played too to Annie both of whom i railed. Well done paige55 for your cash. I will try my very best to cash tonight.

We are currently 2nd which is a terrific result! Good luck to all our team members for tonights tourney, ....

BRING IT ON! xxxxx
  • edited May 2010
    GOOD RESULT LAST NIGHT LETS DO IT AGIAN TEAM ITS A DIFFERENT FORMAT BUT I HAVE PM'D YOU ALL ABOUT IT HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD READ. LETS DO THE POKER GODS PROUD AND RISE FROM 2ND TO 1ST POSITION :) GL BROTHERS AND SISTERS :)
  • edited May 2010
    MMMMMMMMM tastes like chicken.
  • ckdckd
    edited May 2010

lol dazler 1st out me just after not a good start gl to the rest
  • edited May 2010

Out 79th :( still, only my 4th ever Omaha...need more practice me thinks! xxxxx
  • edited May 2010
    Last? Last??????????

Brother, if you don't cash in the roulette I may start a revolt and take over this church!!!

ahahahah :O)~

• edited May 2010
    i know i know its a terrible result from your captain. But in my defence i did push with a st8 on the turn only to be called by a chaser who hit there river card and the fact i have no idea how to play omaha was a big facter :(

but good job annie_duke you saved the day by getting us a cash it looks like the sisters ruled at omaha with dorano and candi close to cashing. us brothers need more practice it looks like. Not too happy about Jock BMW not in tonight as he said was going out the night before so if you cant make it let me know so i can get a substitute.

If i dont cash in the russian roulette then i will personaly put a bullet in the gun and shoot my self in the head. Even though i dont think skill will be a factor tomorroz. Unlike Mr Brown i will not resign and will go the distance!

But well done girls you did us proud and any cash for the team is a job well done. Lets all cash tomoroz :)

annie_duke     19 £2

dorano            63
    candi               79
    SoLack            89
    ms_chips        195
    paige55          207 

cj111              184
    ckd                 209 
    Dazler             213

jockbmw          no show

• edited May 2010
    well done annie duke and so lack the night before my knees are so saw from kneeling, it must be a habit
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: THE POKER GODS GAME TONIGHT 7PM :):
    well done annie duke and so lack the night before my knees are so saw from kneeling, it must be a habit
    Posted by DORANO
    lmao
    nice to have you on board Dorano :)
  • edited May 2010
    sorry i didn,t do well tonite but have never played omaha,only just read your email from this afternoon dazler.will try to do better tomorrow nite.well done annie duke xxx
  • edited May 2010
    GL ALL TONIGHT LETS EARN SOME CASH :)
  • edited May 2010
    IM GONE WITH POCKET 3s vrs AQ and they didnt get through.
  • edited May 2010

32nd £1 to the post xxxxx
  • edited May 2010
    well done to Candi tonight she got us another cash in this crazy hecktick luck fest of a game wd and ul paige so close. Back to normal tomoroz with the bounty hunter where we can actualy play. Good job we had every team member in tonight :)

candi             32 (£1)
    paige55       47
    solack           86
    jockbmw      103
    ckd                108
    annie_duke 118
    cj111          136
    dorano       142
    Dazler          158
    ms_chips     217

• edited May 2010
    Thankyou Father xxxxx
     Well done to you all..roulette really is a luckfest!
    Very best of luck in tomorrow nights Bounty Hunter xxxxx

LET ME HEAR YOU SHOUT WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :)
  • edited May 2010
    Well dun Candi hunny xx x x x x x x x x  x x
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: THE POKER GODS WILL WIN:
    Well dun Candi hunny xx x x x x x x x x  x x
    Posted by SoLack

Thankyou Darling xxxxxmwahxxxx
  • edited May 2010
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! XXXXXXXX:)
  • edited May 2010
    well played all, candi weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xxx
  • edited May 2010

LOVE YOU ALL XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :)
  • edited May 2010
    nice to knock you about tonight Dazler......Destroyers....champions!
  • edited May 2010
    nice to knock you about tonight Dazler......Destroyers....champions!
    Posted by bobcat52
    well i think 1 hand 33 against your AQ was not quite knocking me about lol! tonight will be a game of skill rather than a luck fest so i think you will be in the relegation zone and THE POKER GODS will go up to the playoffs after tonight :)
  • edited May 2010

Very best of luck to all team members in tonight Extreme tourney/split table event.
    I thought you said it was BH Father??? :) xxxxxxx
  • edited May 2010
     Very best of luck to all team members in tonight Extreme tourney/split table event. I thought you said it was BH Father??? :) xxxxxxx
    Posted by candi
    no i said it was BH but has changed to split. Come on now candi you can take off that blind fold and handcuffs off now ;)

As candi says GL TEAM lets win both :)
  • edited May 2010

Arrrr handcuffs and blindfold off Thankyou Father...ready to whip the chips and spank the banker!  Ohhh  Yeahhhhh!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • edited May 2010

Sorry guys..out 151st event4B..got donked player raises Pre-flop.. i hold A9 sooted. Flop comes i have a flushdraw
    Guy goes all in ( he has more chips than me ) i call he shows Q 5 os  (Q on the flop) well my flush draw.. pants!

Event 4A.. moved table twice (3 tables in all)  2  BB s one after another with table change :(  naff cards most of game..out 91st holding JK sooted on my BB 680 chips left player  raises pre-flop i have no choice but to call and go allin hoping for the win. Player shows AA and another A on the turn :(
    Very best of luck team xxxxxxxxxx