You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THE POKER GODS WILL WIN

2»

Comments

• edited May 2010
    UL candi i went out with AK against 10 3 and they hit a 3 but lost to a short stack hand before with A4 flop came 4JJ so i pushed and he had a J typical. went out in 54th place in torny A.

Torny 3 was the same had AK pushed with 2 callers one had AQ other JJ and they hit the Q lol went out in 165th

POKER GODS NOT WITH US WE NEED TO PREY A BIT MORE ME THINKS fold them flush draws candi if they got more chips than you get um next hand. we will do better tomoroz :) wd for playin candi your always a star in my eyes :) weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • edited May 2010

Aww ul captain! :( Ms Chips still in and looking strong! xxxxx
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: THE POKER GODS WILL WIN:
     Aww ul captain! :( Ms Chips still in and looking strong! xxxxx
    Posted by candi
    Would have like to have went an ickle bit further but the cards really waded into me. is there more tormorrow. Thx for railing candi a little support is always nice.
  • edited May 2010
    UL candi i went out with AK against 10 3 and they hit a 3 but lost to a short stack hand before with A4 flop came 4JJ so i pushed and he had a J typical. went out in 54th place in torny A. Torny 3 was the same had AK pushed with 2 callers one had AQ other JJ and they hit the Q lol went out in 165th POKER GODS NOT WITH US WE NEED TO PREY A BIT MORE ME THINKS fold them flush draws candi if they got more chips than you get um next hand. we will do better tomoroz :) wd for playin candi your always a star in my eyes :) weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Posted by Dazler
    i tought we are the the poker gods
  • edited May 2010
    What happened to God being on our side???
    spitfire10 Small blind   300.00 300.00 2897.50
    millwise11 Big blind   600.00 900.00 4646.25
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • A

Ms_Chips Fold        
    OnlyOneCT Fold        
    annie_duke Raise   1200.00 2100.00 2870.00
    spitfire10 Fold        
    millwise11 Call   600.00 2700.00 4046.25
    Flop

• K

millwise11 All-in   4046.25 6746.25 0.00
    annie_duke All-in   2870.00 9616.25 0.00
    millwise11 Unmatched bet   1176.25 8440.00 1176.25
    millwise11 Show
    • K

annie_duke Show
    • A
    • A

Turn

River

millwise11 Win Two Pairs, Kings and 2s 8440.00   9616.25
  • edited May 2010
    doranos from mount olympos, who can not spell thougt
  • edited May 2010
    Your right DORANO what was i thinking of coarse we are POKER GODS but the evil POKER DEVILS were against us with some of the cards we shall send them back to hell tomoroz. WD to Paige55 and Ms_Chips and DORANO for cashing it all ads up and we have cashed every game so far so keep up the good work. Myself and annie_duke were close this time just a bit unlucky (sorry very unulucky). Think im gonna have to sub jockBMW as hes only played 1 game in the whole torny and not PM'd me. If everyone else ok with that. Anyways think the last one is tomoroz so lets make it count wd all again :)

torny A                torny B

Dazler                                 54                        165

annie_duke                       66                        117

solack                                169                      122

paige55                            12(£1)                 62

ckd                                    156                      126

jockbmw                         no show            no show

candi                                 91                        151

cj111                                158                      187

ms_chips                        22(75p)               76

dorano                             138                      40(50p)

• edited May 2010
    What happened to God being on our side??? spitfire10 Small blind   300.00 300.00 2897.50 millwise11 Big blind   600.00 900.00 4646.25   Your hole cards A A       Ms_Chips Fold         OnlyOneCT Fold         annie_duke Raise   1200.00 2100.00 2870.00 spitfire10 Fold         millwise11 Call   600.00 2700.00 4046.25 Flop     6 5 K       millwise11 All-in   4046.25 6746.25 0.00 annie_duke All-in   2870.00 9616.25 0.00 millwise11 Unmatched bet   1176.25 8440.00 1176.25 millwise11 Show K 2       annie_duke Show A A       Turn     4       River     2       millwise11 Win Two Pairs, Kings and 2s 8440.00   9616.25
    Posted by annie_duke
    THATS JUST OUT AND OUT STUPID UL ANNIE THAT WAS JUST WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS :( ROBBED BLIND ON THAT ONE!!!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: THE POKER GODS WILL WIN : Would have like to have went an ickle bit further but the cards really waded into me. is there more tormorrow. Thx for railing candi a little support is always nice.
    Posted by Ms_Chips
    VWP hunni xxxx You played a top game babes!  the cards were against us all by the sounds of things :( Let`s hope the Poker Gods shine on us for tomorrows challenge!

Well played team!
    All the very very best! xxxxxx
  • edited May 2010
    Your right DORANO what was i thinking of coarse we are POKER GODS but the evil POKER DEVILS were against us with some of the cards we shall send them back to hell tomoroz. WD to Paige55 and Ms_Chips for cashing it all ads up and we have cashed every game so far so keep up the good work. Myself and annie_duke were close this time just a bit unlucky (sorry very unulucky). Think im gonna have to sub jockBMW as hes only played 1 game in the whole torny and not PM'd me. If everyone else ok with that. Anyways think the last one is tomoroz so lets make it count wd all again :)                                              torny A                torny B Dazler                                 54                        165 annie_duke                       66                        117 solack                                 169                      122 paige55                            12(£1)                 62   ckd                                     156                      126 jockbmw                          no show            no show candi                                  91                        151 cj111                                 158                      187 ms_chips                        22(75p)               76     dorano                             138                      142
    Posted by Dazler
    i thought i cashed 4 fifty pee in 40th
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: THE POKER GODS WILL WIN : i thought i cashed 4 fifty pee in 40th
    Posted by DORANO
    YES YOU DID SORRY DORANO YOU STAR N1 i have amended previous. 3 CASHES WHOOHOOO EVEN BETTER :)
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: THE POKER GODS WILL WIN : YES YOU DID SORRY DORANO YOU STAR N1 i have amended previous. 3 CASHES WHOOHOOO EVEN BETTER :)
    Posted by Dazler
    Very well done Dorano!
     xxxx
  • edited May 2010

Sorry guys out 49th :) xxxx
  • edited May 2010
    WD to ckd who was so close to final table and cj111 tonight who both cashed. But a massive congrats to everyone who took part im proud of all of you :) some of us did better than others but the main thing was we worked as a team. I wish i could have gotten a cash but the cards were just against me as they were against quite a few of us im sure but we got cashes in every game which is a tremendous achievment i think you will agree. one thing i wont be doing is playing AK ever again after this as they have been beat in every torny lol. Im glad you were all in the team and look forward to doing it again sometime. We didnt make the top but we didnt make the bottom either but were placed very respectably me thinks. Anyways thanks again for being a part of it and gl :) weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ckd             18(£2)
    Dazler         186cj111          37(£1)jockbmw      no showcandi           49paige55       86SoLack        124annie_duke 147dorano        131ms_chips     no show
  • edited May 2010

Very well done team, as Father Dazler says you`ve done us proud! Very well played to
    CKD and CJ111 for getting some more cash in the pot :) xxxxx

I am sorry CJ111, you were sitting to my left all the way throught this match and i didnt even know you were in our team..could it be because you kept raising me? :) xxxx

A big THANKYOU  to Father Dazler for organising our team and inviting me to be part of it.

I for one have had a terrific time!

Love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
  • edited May 2010
     and a big THANK YOU to SoLack who gets the team MVP.. VWP babes xxxxxx
  • edited May 2010
    thank you team, i,ve enjoyed it a lot . If theres another one i,d like to stay in the team. well doneCKD andCJ111

• edited May 2010
    thank you team, i,ve enjoyed it a lot . If theres another one i,d like to stay in the team. well doneCKD andCJ111   
    Posted by DORANO
    +1...very well played hunni xxxxx
  • edited May 2010
    Posted by DORANO
    with out a doubt DORANO and id like to keep everyone in the team if there is another one and they would like to stay :) which i hear there will be........
  • edited May 2010
    it been fun guys that's the main thing

well done to all

make sure we stick together if there's another team event

the poker gods WILL be victorious in the end

annie x

• edited May 2010
    yes very well done to us all, had  a great time.mite even see you  all on the tables again. gl to every one xxx trish aka paige
  • edited May 2010
    Wd team, shame about a couple of the formats in particular.