You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Season Football Predictions - Hows Your Pre-Season BETS Doing

2»

Comments

• edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: PRE - SEASON FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS - not long to go:
    My only pre season bets are an ew patent on Arsenal (heart over head) Ipswich and Charlton and a bet on Portsmouth to be relegated.  Still thinking about a bet on Palace EW.
    Posted by SoLack

i'm going for e/w  Chelsea / WBA / Norwich / Morecambe & Luton

good luck with your bet m8
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: PRE - SEASON FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS - not long to go:
    In Response to Re: PRE - SEASON FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS - not long to go :   who ????
    Posted by jasonjeggo

hi jason you won't miss them they we be the team at the top end of prem each week lol
  • edited August 2009

well the footie has well and truely started    the mighty CHELSEA have there 1st Trophy of 5

as for the rest of my predictions looks like they will start off slow then up there game when it matters

• edited August 2009
    i have backed ipswich and cardiff to win the championship @ 10/1 and 25/1

millwall and gillingham to win league 1 at 16/1 and 50/1

my banker of the season is sunderland vs hull in a handicap sunderland -11.5 pts @ 5/6

hull will be relegated (or very close to it)  and sunderland i think will have a great season and be top 8

arsenal to finish above city @ 4/7 is buying money and a cracking little 15/8 double....
  • edited August 2009
    hey guys these 2 blogs might interest you. go and have a read and tell me what you think

sports betting news

premiership preview

• edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: SEASON FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS - Hows yours doing:
    hey guys these 2 blogs might interest you. go and have a read and tell me what you think sports betting news premiership preview
    Posted by Sky_Rich

have checked them out both good reads a lot of info especially the footy preveiw

here's my bet for opening weekend

have done it as a yankee 
    1. Macclesfield v Notts Co.    
    2. Notts Co. @ 1.91                won
    3. Nottm. Forest v West Brom
    4. West Brom @ 2.37              won
    5. Tottenham v Liverpool
    6. Tottenham @ 3.25
    7. Chelsea v Hull City
    8. Chelsea @ 1.22                  won
  • edited August 2009
        THIS WEEKS TASTY TREBLE.......

BRENTFORD 11/10 TO BEAT BRIGHTON
    FULHAM       7/4 TO BEAT POMPEY
    DRAW WOLVES V HAMMERS 9/4

3X 5.00 WIN DOUBLES
    1X 10.00 TREBLE

OVER 200.00 WHEN THEY COME IN,,IM ON ARE YOU ???SKYBET IS A CLICK AWAY

B LUKKY
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: SEASON FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS - Hows yours doing:
        THIS WEEKS TASTY TREBLE....... BRENTFORD 11/10 TO BEAT BRIGHTON FULHAM       7/4 TO BEAT POMPEY DRAW WOLVES V HAMMERS 9/4 3X 5.00 WIN DOUBLES 1X 10.00 TREBLE OVER 200.00 WHEN THEY COME IN,,IM ON ARE YOU ???SKYBET IS A CLICK AWAY B LUKKY
    Posted by razorkev

nice bet m8 hope they come in
  • edited August 2009
    i backed spurs to win prem without top 4 @ 9/2,  i also layed liverpool for top 4 finish @ 1.14

they are so one dimensional its unreal and without gerrard and torres they would  just be a mid table team.  no way they can possibly have anywhere near  the luck they had last year and will be lucky to make top 4

first 4 seasons under rafa they finished bottom on the "mini league"  last year they got lucky and managed to win it after playing 4 of the 6 games against 10 men!  3 own goals and 4 defensive howlers. 

arsenal will be man utds biggest threat if they can keep their players fit the football they play isnt even in the same school as liverpool, never mind the same class

1st man utd
    2nd arsenal
    3rd chelsea
    4th tottenham
    5th liverfool
    6th man city
    7th sunderland

you heard it here first
  • edited August 2009

from tonights games i've gone for  spurs / man.u / notts. co

• edited September 2009
    LAST NITE I BACKED
    ENGLAND
    HOLLAND
    PORTUGAL

TASTY 5/1 ON SKY BET SO IM BACKING 3X TREBLES AND 1 ACC THIS WEEKEND GL ALL

WHU
    QPR
    D/REDBRIDGE
    SPURS,MAN UTD DRAW
  • edited September 2009
    ALSO QPR ARE DUE A GOAL FEST SO 40/1 ON THE HOOPS WINNING

4  1 LOOKS GOOD
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: SEASON FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS - so how are yours doing?:
    LAST NITE I BACKED ENGLAND HOLLAND PORTUGAL TASTY 5/1 ON SKY BET SO IM BACKING 3X TREBLES AND 1 ACC THIS WEEKEND GL ALL WHU QPR D/REDBRIDGE SPURS,MAN UTD DRAW
    Posted by razorkev

hi kev had eng to win 5-0 grrrrr

gl with your bets m8

michael
  • edited September 2009
    RITE 5.00 SINGLE AND 5.00 DOUBLE CORRECT SCORE

FULHAM 1 2 EVERTON
    BRUM    1 3 VILLA
  • edited September 2009
    RITE 5.00 SINGLE AND 5.00 DOUBLE CORRECT SCORE FULHAM 1 2 EVERTON BRUM    1 3 VILLA
    Posted by razorkev

hi kev good luck with your bet m8

here's me treble for sun & mon
    1. MK Dons v Norwich
    2. Norwich @ 12/5
    3. Fulham v Everton
    4. Fulham @ 17/10
    5. Birmingham v Aston Villa
    6. Aston Villa @ 5/4
         michael
  • edited September 2009
    RITE 5.00 SINGLE AND 5.00 DOUBLE CORRECT SCORE FULHAM 1 2 EVERTON BRUM    1 3 VILLA
    Posted by razorkev

hi kev just need norwich for bumper payout m8 1 accum & 5 folds

1. Cologne v Schalke 04
    2. Schalke 04 @ 11/10
    3. Siena v Roma
    4. Roma @ 11/10
    5. Cardiff v Newcastle
    6. Newcastle @ 15/8
    7. MK Dons v Norwich
    8. Norwich @ 12/5
    9. Fulham v Everton
    10. Fulham @ 17/10
    11. Birmingham v Aston Villa
    12. Aston Villa @ 5/4
  • edited September 2009
    portsmouth to go down and not amount more than 35 pts lol up the saints man u to win it
  • edited April 2010

hi all here's my returns for SUN/MON footy bets  TIPPED 6 & 5 WON here's breakdown of my bets

1. Cologne v Schalke 04
    2. Schalke 04 @ 11/10
    3. Siena v Roma
    4. Roma @ 11/10
    5. Cardiff v Newcastle
    6. Newcastle @ 15/8
    7. MK Dons v Norwich
    8. Norwich @ 12/5
    9. Fulham v Everton
    10. Fulham @ 17/10
    11. Birmingham v Aston Villa
    12. Aston Villa @ 5/4
          TYPE                 STAKE                      LINES              OUTLAY                  RETURN              

accum                1-00                          1                    1-00                        0                   

accum                  50p                         6                    3-00                     38-51                  

accum                  60p                        15                   9-00                     97-74 

trixie                  1-00                          4                   4-00                      6-08   

TOTAL        £17-00                   £142-33

a very nice result as on sat i won £23-31 for a stake of £3 
     overall profit for weekend including sat
          DRUMROLL PLEASE                 £162-66 profit for £30-50

dtw                                                                                                           

• edited September 2009
                QPR
                W BROM
                INTER

NICE 7/1 TREBLE
  • edited September 2009
    ARSENAL
    COLCHESTER
    LEEDS
    NOTTS COUNTY
    OXFORD

8/1
  • edited September 2009
    won £57 from £2 accumulator on ladbrokes earlier, bet leeds, wba, liverpool, arsenal, preston and hibernian to win :)
  • edited April 2010

only a few games left how are you all doing with your Predictions   dtw
  • edited April 2010
    I went for the following to win their divisions in an acca:

Chelsea
    West Brom
    Leeds
    Notts County
    Luton
    Celtic
    Barcelona

Good little run for my money apart from Celtic.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Season Football Predictions:
    I went for the following to win their divisions in a n acca: Chelsea West Brom Leeds Notts County Luton Celtic Barcelona Good little run for my money apart from Celtic.
    Posted by Quagmire72

n1 there m8 did u do e/w accum as well   just need luton to get promoted  dtw
  • edited April 2010

with 3 games to go my pre season bet is still on its 2 horse race between CHELSEA & man.u / West Brom are secure in 2nd / Norwich have it sown up / Notts Co flying high & all i need now is for Luton to win play-offs  dtw

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Season Football Predictions :   n1 there m8 did u do e/w accum as well   just need luton to get promoted  dtw
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    I rarely go for the e/w option, wish i had on this one though. Gl with yours mate.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Season Football Predictions : I rarely go for the e/w option, wish i had on this one though. Gl with yours mate.
    Posted by Quagmire72

cheers m8 reason i go for e/w as odds are pretty good and am still covered if they all don't win
       also have them all on a Lucky 31 & have 1st 4 on a yankee  all e/w  lol  dtw
  • edited April 2010
    I have had a huge bet on chelsea , norwich and notts county to win there leagus . over 4k if and im so close
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Season Football Predictions - Hows Your Pre-Season BETS Doing:
    I have had a huge bet on chelsea , norwich and notts county to win there leagus . over 4k if and im so close
    Posted by jubbley

n1 m8 & good luck with your bet  i did same teams plus luton & west brom as e/w  accum & lucky 31  dtw
  • edited May 2010

well its the last weekend of the footy league season how did your selections do lol  dtw