You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TEAM DOHHHHHHH

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Yes - Well played team Doh*7

If only you had followed your captains lead and not registered, we might of had a chance.

WP all

PLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
  • edited May 2010
    Stunning result for you tonight - very well done.
  • edited May 2010
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OMG Guys what a team effort without our leader!!!!!!!

1st, 3rd, 4th and 5th !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

£82 quid in the team event beats the ploppers!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain ................SPEAK!
  • edited May 2010
    Well done Solar & team, you really pulled it back tonight.....stunning work

£82.00 in one night is the biggest take by any 1 team

VWP from the Knights

x
  • edited May 2010

Thanks for all the nice comment everyone, were going to have to give Dohhhhhhh some stick when he wakes up lol, well played team Dohhhhhhh.
  • edited May 2010
    It seems Congrats are in order - Well done! What is DOHx7 doing though? lol ... wake up drunky boy!! lol .... GGs ALL
  • edited May 2010
    Wow congrats guys, I went out 1st hand, and knowing the miracle we needed gave up and logged off.

Very well played all of you
  • edited May 2010
    Well played everyone, I really enjoyed that!!!

All we need now is a victory speech from our captain!!!
  • edited May 2010
    WOOOOOW have we actaully won?
    HAd some bad newsz my nan passed so couldnt play obv reason! hope you all understand. what a great effort though guys and girls. glad to be a part of such a great side
  • edited May 2010
    OMG, have we won, I dont believe it.  I wasnt even going to play as I was going out at 8 but thought I would give it an hour.  I actually had to go out when I was near chip leader on final table which was so hard to do.  I just blinded out and still dont know where I finished.

wp all
  • edited May 2010
    congrats to everyone in team dohhhhhhh!
    very well played!!!

TEAM PLOP!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM DOHHHHHHH:
    OMG, have we won, I dont believe it.  I wasnt even going to play as I was going out at 8 but thought I would give it an hour.  I actually had to go out when I was near chip leader on final table which was so hard to do.  I just blinded out and still dont know where I finished. wp all
    Posted by OMahonyO
    DeuceAK-47 - £302dipchip10 - £253TheDart - £204SolarCarro - £175OMahonyO - £156ZAMPA - £13

Nice One Le Tiss !!!!
  • edited May 2010

Hi Guys,
    As you may or may not know ,Team captain Jaegerplop is currently working offshore and has asked me to pass on his congratulations to you all.

Very well played team!
    Lots of love
    Candi xxxx
  • edited May 2010
    Hi Guys, As you may or may not know ,Team captain Jaegerplop is currently working offshore and has asked me to pass on his congratulations to you all. Very well played team! Lots of love Candi xxxx
    Posted by candi
    Cheers Candi, gutted for him that he couldn't lead his team to victory, most deserving captain award to Jaegerplop!

Only a freak result denied him the glory!

D
  • edited May 2010
    WOOOOOW have we actaully won? HAd some bad newsz my nan passed so couldnt play obv reason! hope you all understand. what a great effort though guys and girls. glad to be a part of such a great side
    Posted by kunster
    Sorry to hear that Kun

BIG HUGS FROM THE KNIGHTS

xxx
  • edited May 2010
    very well played team dohhhhh  deuce got lucky on got lucky on the river with his aj my kq suited grrrr lol
  • edited May 2010

IS THIS A JOKE??????????????????????????????????
  • edited May 2010
    OMG !!!!!

IT ISNT A JOKE?????????????????????????????

THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE.......WOW !!!!

WHERE DO I START??? - THIS IS MY PROUDEST ACHIEVEMENT IN POKER!!!! :)

WHAT A TEAM !!!
  • edited May 2010
    OMG !!!!! IT ISNT A JOKE????????????????????????????? THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE.......WOW !!!! WHERE DO I START??? - THIS IS MY PROUDEST ACHIEVEMENT IN POKER!!!! :) WHAT A TEAM !!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Achievement??? you didnt even bloody turn up lol
  • edited May 2010

HAHAHAHAHA that makes it even better !!!!

I aso left the team of TP'ers and NL500 players to start my own team, how sweet is it to see that leaderboard after doing that !!!

What a result that is I bet whoever cae second was crying when they saw that final table line up !!!

Brilliant work team DOHHHHHHH what do we win?
  • edited May 2010
    HAHAHAHAHA that makes it even better !!!! I aso left the team of TP'ers and NL500 players to start my own team, how sweet is it to see that leaderboard after doing that !!! What a result that is I bet whoever cae second was crying when they saw that final table line up !!! Brilliant work team DOHHHHHHH what do we win?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    i think you all get free entry into this weeks primo
  • edited May 2010

Yeah i think we get free entry to primo and those star avatars i think :-)
  • edited May 2010
    What will our prize be if any? are sky giving us anything?
  • edited May 2010
    It's okay JJ...I railed the FT for you!!!!!

x
  • edited May 2010
    Grats all very well played get you in #2
    The Misfits
  • edited May 2010

Thank ya Trip, no hard feeling huh? ;)

I told you I had the balls to leave the dream team at that sng table that night, and Im so glad I did! :)

Thanx to all the team captains, and people kind enough to offer congratulations.....

I was lucky to be the leader of such a great team, I played only 3 nights out of 5, my men were brilliant.

A proper team effort!

If they were 9 women Id take em all out to dinner, as it is theyre gonna have to make do with a shot at the primo :)
  • edited May 2010
    i dont not see our names in the primo?
  • edited May 2010
    Thank ya Trip, no hard feeling huh? ;) I told you I had the balls to leave the dream team at that sng table that night, and Im so glad I did! :) Thanx to all the team captains, and people kind enough to offer congratulations..... I was lucky to be the leader of such a great team, I played only 3 nights out of 5, my men were brilliant. A proper team effort! If they were 9 women Id take em all out to dinner, as it is theyre gonna have to make do with a shot at the primo :)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    LOL...how will they cope????

GL all team dohhhhhhh

Take it down, you know you want to!!!

x

• edited May 2010
    Dohhhhh, I remember reading your post resigning from the dream team, bet you wouldn't have got half the kick out of winning with the elite as you will have done winning with our mixed bunch :)

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM DOHHHHHHH : Cheers Candi, gutted for him that he couldn't lead his team to victory, most deserving captain award to Jaegerplop! Only a freak result denied him the glory! D
    Posted by SolarCarro
    YW hunni. xxxxx You played a top game!
    I will pass your kind comments onto Jae.xxxxx

Lots of love
    Candi xxxxxx