You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TEAM DOHHHHHHH

124»

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Dudes congrats thats an awesome result, i fully intended to play but was knackered and fell asleep at half 6 before registering and didnt wake up till after the tournie started.

So our team won it all and i only cashed in one for .75p obviously  had i played this one i would have come second. lol

Seriously awesome guys well done

do we win anything?
  • edited May 2010
    how cool is team dohh??? "we" inverted commaz, can sleep thru the games, and still by miles.....and we did win by a long way too!!!!

The dart, I didnt wanna go the easy route, I wanted to do it the hard way, like i said before, a true underdog story!

I still cnt believe it!!! :)
  • edited May 2010
    and i was ill for most of it
    team dohhh should go on tour
    :)
  • edited May 2010
    TEAM PLANKTON ????

I SH 1T UM
  • edited May 2010
    who said we had entry to primo.  I cant see us registered?, or me at least
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM DOHHHHHHH:
    who said we had entry to primo.  I cant see us registered?, or me at least
    Posted by OMahonyO
    This is taken from sky rich's origianl thread on the competition

"The combined sum of the team's prize money in each event will determine where they finish (just like TKO). Every Member of the overall winning team will win a free seat in the Primo (17th May) with the overall event MVP winning (£50), 2nd (£30) and 3rd (£20) ...and as another added little something we'll even give the winning team 'star avatars' to use on the tables for a week after the events!"

• edited May 2010
    They didnt actually announce the winner tho yesterday, I know rich said there wasnt many staff around yesterday, so maybe didnt get a chance to, im sure it will be done today
  • edited May 2010

I cant make it tonight.....will I be able to defer my primo entry? 

I spose thats one for customer care, heard ppl say its not normally a problem when u win prizes???

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM DOHHHHHHH : This is taken from sky rich's origianl thread on the competition "The combined sum of the team's prize money in each event will determine where they finish (just like TKO). Every Member of the overall winning team will win a free seat in the Primo (17th May) with the overall event MVP winning (£50), 2nd (£30) and 3rd (£20) ...and as another added little something we'll even give the winning team 'star avatars' to use on the tables for a week after the events!"
    Posted by 35suited
    does this mean i win an extra £30 and you win £50?
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM DOHHHHHHH : does this mean i win an extra £30 and you win £50?
    Posted by DeuceAK-47
    if meres figures are accurate yes, still been no official final standings
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM DOHHHHHHH : if meres figures are accurate yes, still been no official final standings
    Posted by 35suited
    Cool, meres figures are usually spot on but if not hopefully i came first ;-)
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM DOHHHHHHH : Cool, meres figures are usually spot on but if not hopefully i came first ;-)
    Posted by DeuceAK-47
    as you said he always spot on :) i know for sure hegotmine right, u should know what you won
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM DOHHHHHHH : as you said he always spot on :) i know for sure hegotmine right, u should know what you won
    Posted by 35suited
    you definely beat me then, to bad the thursday prize pool was split otherwise i would of won lol :-)
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM DOHHHHHHH : you definely beat me then, to bad the thursday prize pool was split otherwise i would of won lol :-)
    Posted by DeuceAK-47
    nah if it had only been 1 tourny id have been able to concentrate more and id have got more than £1 :)