You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight's DanTB Tourney at 7pm

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat

So far, 7 are registered as follows;

BobaFett115000
dantb105000
dom1no635000
dtm755000
fattyboy5000
FlashFlush5000
TommyD5000
It's a bit of a Glasgow SPT reunion so far - dom1no63 finished 16th in Glasgow (& I bumped into him during the week in Luton of all places), bobafett, an old acquaintance of mine over many years who Finalled in Glasgow, & of course Dan The Man who finished 2nd in Glasgow & will be revving himself up for the Coventry GUKPT later this week, full coverage of which I will be bringing you direct from the Venue, starting Friday.

Flashy is well known to most of you, as is TommyD who has been on the Show, & has been having a great time at the Omaha Tables in the last few days, & was the main beneficiary of that "hot" Omaha Table the other night. "dtm75" is a Forum regular, though I don't know "fattyboy".

Good luck all who play it tonight. 

Comments

• edited May 2010

Make that eight now - Kyle20 has joined the field.

Dan is offline at the moment, he's in York (doubtless visiting the National Railway Museum), but he'll be Online from about 4pm.

I can't play "The Dan" tonight, as I'm at Luton for the £100. Though on current form, I might get back in time for the 7pm DanTB Tourney start. ;)
  • edited May 2010
    Come on Fattyboy!
  • edited May 2010

are there any satalites into this? 
      gl 2 all
  • edited May 2010
    I'm at Luton for the £100, good luck tikay
  • edited May 2010
    Hey guys, hope all is well!

Theres a semi final kicking off in 5 mins with 2 runners currently, where 1 in 5 get a seat into the final and 19.00! so dont miss out and try and satelite in!
  • edited May 2010
    As of 16.00 we have 8 runners for the main event at 7pm.
    BobaFett11   
    dantb10   
    dom1no63   
    dtm75   
    fattyboy   
    FlashFlush   
    kyle20   
    TommyD
    Last week had a very good field, over 30 odd runners, so i hope you will all join me in the best structured tournament on the whole site tonight at 19.00

5,000 chips, and 15 minute clock!

Theres also a £25 bounty on my head for the person who owns my soul and knocks me out!!

Good luck all and see you tonight!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight's DanTB Tourney at 7pm:
    Hey guys, hope all is well! Theres a semi final kicking off in 5 mins with 2 runners currently, where 1 in 5 get a seat into the final and 19.00! so dont miss out and try and satelite in!
    Posted by dantb10
    Might have got a few more runners if it were in the lobby dan - But I did my best
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight's DanTB Tourney at 7pm : Might have got a few more runners if it were in the lobby dan - But I did my best
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Thanks trev for trying, ive been offline all day and only just got on!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Tonight's DanTB Tourney at 7pm : What a dissaster. I registered for tonights semi - but not enough runners so I presume it's been cancelled. I am very dissapointed as sky did'nt put the semi-in untill it was too late to get enough runners. Very Very Dissapointed. Pokertrev (Official Suit) Sorry - But how do you expect to get enough runners if your staff can't fulfill the responsibilities they are paid for?
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Welcome to my world  Trev,  Also  there's nothing to  say if it's  6 seater  or 10 seater  ?

So we must assume it's  a  6  seater ..

For the life of me I dont understand why this site cant put on an £11 game , 10 seater , 3000 chips with a  10 min level .. I mean whats not to like  about a normal  game ?   

• edited May 2010

I may have a shot at this one........Dan owes me after crackin my AA just before the break in Glasgow.

Colin

• edited May 2010
    I may have a shot at this one........Dan owes me after crackin my AA just before the break in Glasgow. Colin
    Posted by Hjaltland
    Well very good luck to you Mr, Hjaltland.
    I only wish I could have partissipated this evening.

I satalited into this tourny last week, however, this week I didn't see a semi sat in the lobby, so I pointed this out in the forum. Unfortunately it took sky so long to realise, it was far too late to get enough runners.

Oh Well - Maybe next week if sky don't have the weekend off.
  • edited May 2010
    BobaFett115000  
    dantb105000  
    dom1no635000  
    dtm755000  
    fattyboy5000  
    FlashFlush5000  
    Hjaltland5000  
    kyle205000  
    TommyD5000  
    So thats 9 runners at 17.00!

I cant recall the hand you talk about hjaltland!!!!! ;)
  • edited May 2010
    Also fought the cause. Spoke to customer services at around lunchtime, who, normally are excellent, but said customer representative didn't know anything about it and told me to monitor the lobby.

There are repeated satellites for the Primo all week and then extra direct ones on Sunday - surely such a great tourney as DanTB's deep stack should have the same priority afforded to it?

Would be a shame for it to not get many runners - I enjoy failing [apart from this week] to satellite in ;)
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Tonight's DanTB Tourney at 7pm : What a dissaster. I registered for tonights semi - but not enough runners so I presume it's been cancelled. I am very dissapointed as sky did'nt put the semi-in untill it was too late to get enough runners. Very Very Dissapointed. Pokertrev (Official Suit) Sorry - But how do you expect to get enough runners if your staff can't fulfill the responsibilities they are paid for?
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Hi Trev,

Yes it is a shame that the Semi final was cancelled due to a lack of runners (2 registrants at 4pm) so we share your disappointment here, but i do not agree that it is down to our staff being unable to fulfil their responsibilities.

The weekly semi-final for the Danb10 Deepstack is at 7pm on a Friday, which attracted 7 runners this week, we have not guaranteed a further semi final on a Sunday. Yes we took the decision to run one last weekend, but we did not run it the week before nor state it would be a weekly fixture. It was run to offer some additional support for the tournament - apologies for any confusion here.

So with regards to today's Semi Final, yes we made a decision to include it in today's schedule at around 2pm and it was up in the lobby shortly after. This was 2 hours before the scheduled start time and the tournament was also added to the highlighted section of the lobby. There was still sufficient time for players to register, therefore I share your disappointment here in the lack of interest.

Apologies once again Trev, I've now added this Dantb10 Semi into the official tournament schedule to run at 4pm every Sunday, hence it will be in the lobby earlier and gives it every chance of getting enough runners in future.

P.S. I'm sure it will still be a great event tonight and wish everyone who is playing the very best of luck.

Best Wishes

Adam
  • edited May 2010
    Thanks to everyone for fighting the tournaments corner!
  • edited May 2010
    I cant recall the hand you talk about hjaltland!!!!! ;)
    Posted by dantb10
    To be exact .... Table 3....time 17.10...i went all in with AA,  you called with JcQc and cracked me with the flush.

However so pleased to see my wee donation to your stack helped you to 2nd place n1.

Colin

• edited May 2010
    Come on Fattyboy!
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    cheers miyagi i aim 2 please lol am looking forward 2 it
  • edited May 2010
    Is it a  6  or 10  seater Adam or anyone ?
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight's DanTB Tourney at 7pm : Hi Trev, Yes it is a shame that the Semi final was cancelled due to a lack of runners (2 registrants at 4pm) so we share your disappointment here, but i do not agree that it is down to our staff being unable to fulfil their responsibilities. The weekly semi-final for the Danb10 Deepstack is at 7pm on a Friday, which attracted 7 runners this week, we have not guaranteed a further semi final on a Sunday. Yes we took the decision to run one last weekend, but we did not run it the week before nor state it would be a weekly fixture. It was run to offer some additional support for the tournament - apologies for any confusion here. So with regards to today's Semi Final, yes we made a decision to include it in today's schedule at around 2pm and it was up in the lobby shortly after. This was 2 hours before the scheduled start time and the tournament was also added to the highlighted section of the lobby. There was still sufficient time for players to register, therefore I share your disappointment here in the lack of interest.   Apologies once again Trev, I've now added this Dantb10 Semi into the official tournament schedule to run at 4pm every Sunday, hence it will be in the lobby earlier and gives it every chance of getting enough runners in future. P.S. I'm sure it will still be a great event tonight and wish everyone who is playing the very best of luck. Best Wishes Adam
    Posted by Sky_Adam
    Thanks for your responce Sky Adam.
    with a buy in of £55.00 it doesn't take a genius to realise that many people would prefer to try to satellite into this tourny. Last weeks sat had a fair few runners and gave the tourny the extra few entrants it needed to keep it successful.
  • edited May 2010
    Posted by bennydip2
    Hi Benny,

Sorry It's 6 seat - unfortunately hands from 10 seat tables cannot be shown on the TV Show and 10 seat tournaments cannot be played via the red button at this moment in time, which restricts the no. 10 seat tournaments in our schedule.

Kind Regards

Adam
  • edited May 2010
    Posted by bennydip2
    I know for one it's a six seater benny, cause I have played in it for the last two weeks but alas it is not to be this week.

But good luck if you enter - It's a great tourny.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight's DanTB Tourney at 7pm : Hi Benny, Sorry It's 6 seat - unfortunately hands from 10 seat tables cannot be shown on the TV Show and cannot be played via the red button at this moment in time, which restricts the no. 10 seat tournaments in our schedule. Kind Regards Adam
    Posted by Sky_Adam

Ok  No problem  thanks for the info  .
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight's DanTB Tourney at 7pm : I know for one it's a six seater benny, cause I have played in it for the last two weeks but alas it is not to be this week. But good luck if you enter - It's a great tourny.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Hi Trev thanks but  NO  not  for me, I like some   6  seater games  but the way things  happen in a lot of  cases  is you inevitably find yourself sitting  with only  5  and maybe  1 other is  disconnected  so  4  of  you  play  for 15 mins  or  so  till  the  tables  level out ...    every one  to their  own I guess  :)  glk
  • edited May 2010
    BobaFett115000  
    cottlad5000  
    dantb105000  
    dom1no635000  
    dtm755000  
    fattyboy5000  
    FlashFlush5000  
    Hjaltland5000  
    kyle205000  
    SoLack5000  
    stuey15155000  
    Timo6155000  
    TommyD5000
    As of 18.15 we have 13 runners, so filling up nicely!

Would be good to reach 30 + runners again!

Dont miss out!
  • edited May 2010
    Good luck everyone

Should be a great game :)
  • edited May 2010
    Dan, sent you a PM m8
  • edited May 2010
    BobaFett115000  
    cottlad5000  
    dantb105000  
    dom1no635000  
    dtm755000  
    fattyboy5000  
    FlashFlush5000  
    Hjaltland5000  
    kyle205000  
    SoLack5000  
    stuey15155000  
    Timo6155000  
    TommyD5000  
    YOUBYMY3005000  
    YoungUn5000
    15 now! slowly but surely i hope!

£0 mins to go before kick off!
  • edited May 2010
    so we ended with 25 runners and a prizepool of £1250!!

GL all
  • edited May 2010
    Cardcluber1250001£625
    igloomax02£375 + £25 BTYS Taken
    dantb1003£250
    iklejack04 
    goldenb23805 
    offshoot06
    Heres the final table result for tonights tournament.

Congratulations to cardcluber who took it down, and to igloomax for coming second.

Thanks to all the railers and hope we get as good a turn out next week!
  • edited May 2010
    Nice result for you too Dan - well done.