You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight's DanTB Tourney at 7pm

2»

Comments

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight's DanTB Tourney at 7pm:
    Cardcluber 125000 1 £625 igloomax 0 2 £375 + £25 BTYS Taken dantb10 0 3 £250 iklejack 0 4   goldenb238 0 5   offshoot 0 6 Heres the final table result for tonights tournament. Congratulations to cardcluber who took it down, and to igloomax for coming second. Thanks to all the railers and hope we get as good a turn out next week!
    Posted by dantb10
    Just wanted to add - thought this tournament was excellent, in structure, play, banter [from everyone :)] and camaraderie.

I had a power cut for for an hour and the lappy battery was flirting with failing, got plenty of advice - both practical and not so.  Sod's law, power came back on, I stooopidly slow played nut flush on a paired board and got housed on the river within 15 minutes after sitting tight for nigh on two hours.

Will definitely be trying to satellite/buy into it again next week.

Regards

• edited May 2010

Well done all, & in the end, 25 runners was not too bad.

Let's aim for 30 next week - Dan's Tourney is well worth persevering with, imo.

In an odd sort of way, however, I hope Dan is NOT available to play it this coming Sunday. Because that will mean he's made the Final of the Coventry GUKPT, entry for which was part of his TP Prize.

FULL coverage of Dan's efforts in Coventry, starting this Friday, we will be available on here, via an Interactive Live Update. Additionally, for insta-news from Dan's Table, as long as he is in the Tourney, please register with Twitter & "follow me" on my Twitter page - http://twitter.com/Tony_Kendall