You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

beaneh - In response to your response..

2»

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Well, I appreciate your comments beaneh. I didn't see them in my thread, as they were already deleted when I checked it again.

However, I do not see a problem with expressing my frustration about SKY. I would not have made a thread about it if I was happy with the service I was getting.

About my formulation of the sentence you highlighted. Well, English is not my first language so I believe I could very well do a mistake or two.

I am not here to make enemies or to argue with other players on the forum. I just wanted to share my opinion.

Obviously it is easy to say - "Don't play here if you don't like it". It's not that I don't like it, but would you really agree that everything is perfect and there is nothing to improve? And why not just say what I want improved, rather than just waiting for SKY to come up with something new.

I hope I made myself clear now, since I don't want to get into a conflict with anybody here. After all the forum is to share opinions, right?

Regards

• edited May 2010

Hi Remy,

I pretty much agree with every word of that. And yes, most certainly, Sky Poker can still improve a lot. It must, & it will. Every business has the same Rules - get better. And it is getting better. Not fast enough, we'd all say, but that's the natural order of things, we all want more, better, bigger, quicker, & that applies to both service provider & Client.

I note that English is not your first language, & maybe that is where the disconnect arose, when you stated "look, don't bother arguing with me, this is my view, & I won't change it". (or words to that effect).

It was that, I believe, rather than the main thrust of your Post, which caused some "feedback". As you rightly note, Forums are places to share opinions on, but when you say "don't even bother arguing with me, because I won't listen", it kinda defeats the point, & causes a little angst.

Anyway, we are all cooey-wooey now, which is good. I like cooey-wooey.

Take care now.

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: beaneh - In response to your response..:
    most certainly, Sky Poker can still improve a lot. It must, & it will. I note that English is not your first language, & maybe that is where the disconnect arose, when you stated "look, don't bother arguing with me, this is my view, & I won't change it". (or words to that effect). It was that, I believe, rather than the main thrust of your Post, which caused some "feedback". As you rightly note, Forums are places to share opinions on, but when you say "don't even bother arguing with me, because I won't listen", it kinda defeats the point, & causes a little angst. 
    Posted by Tikay10

Ya this. 

Hello Remy. :-)
  • edited May 2010
    Hi Remy, I pretty much agree with every word of that. And yes, most certainly, Sky Poker can still improve a lot. It must, & it will. Every business has the same Rules - get better. And it is getting better. Not fast enough, we'd all say, but that's the natural order of things, we all want more, better, bigger, quicker, & that applies to both service provider & Client. I note that English is not your first language, & maybe that is where the disconnect arose, when you stated "look, don't bother arguing with me, this is my view, & I won't change it". (or words to that effect). It was that, I believe, rather than the main thrust of your Post, which caused some "feedback". As you rightly note, Forums are places to share opinions on, but when you say "don't even bother arguing with me, because I won't listen", it kinda defeats the point, & causes a little angst. Anyway, we are all cooey-wooey now, which is good. I like cooey-wooey. Take care now.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Tbf TK i'm sure we all share your fondness for cooey-wooey
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: beaneh - In response to your response.. : Tbf TK i'm sure we all share your fondness for cooey-wooey
    Posted by -TARAS-

We sure do!