You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Something for you guys....You like?

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
Hey guys/girls...

Well a couple of you on here know I am a UK Rap Artist..

I thought seeing as people are showing who the person is behind the avatar...I would aswell.

Check this out and tell me what you think...may not be your kind of music and I appreciate that but just thought I would share what I do with the community of Sky Poker :)

Thanks guys!

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Wow, did you write that ?.  Not really into rap but i like it.   Top top stuff there mate, give us some more.  You should rap a poker blog....
  • edited May 2010
    i tried to give you a thumbs up but you have rating disabled..
  • edited May 2010
    ENJOYED IT, GOOD STUFF !!
  • edited May 2010
    Yeah, I write every track that I do mate..

Thanks for the feedback man, really appreciate that. Rap a Poker Blog...now that's an idea! Maybe even a Sky Poker Track? Proper track including Forum names etc ;) haa...

I've got plenty more so if people do like it then by all means I'll show you something else.

• edited May 2010
    Even an old codger like me enjoyed that.
    Sorry, I've just enormously damaged your credibility. :-)))
  • edited May 2010
    wow - great stuff
  • edited May 2010
    Thanks guys! Haha nah no credibility is lost by you liking it! If I can make tracks that reach a wide audience then I'm doing the right thing! ;)

Sky Rich...perhaps we can find some sort of "Sky Poker" theme song for the shows!? ;)
  • edited May 2010

excellent music ads2kuk,

why don't you put this link up in the club t.v thread ,

and ask can ,

tk rap to it in the opening sketch in

next recording of the club .

i am sure they would be interested .

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Something for you guys....You like?:
    Thanks guys! Haha nah no credibility is lost by you liking it! If I can make tracks that reach a wide audience then I'm doing the right thing! ;) Sky Rich...perhaps we can find some sort of "Sky Poker" theme song for the shows!? ;)
    Posted by Ads2kuk
    It had my 3 year old dancing!
    Well done Ads great work!
  • edited May 2010

Nice stuff Ads.....hope to hear more from you mate!

Sky Poker rap sounds an excellent idea to me......

With you doing your vocals, Ross doing his videos, Mere doing his stats, Barry doing his promotions........the players could take over the show here!.....How hard could it be?...LOL

• edited May 2010
    Yeah, I write every track that I do mate.. Thanks for the feedback man, really appreciate that. Rap a Poker Blog...now that's an idea! Maybe even a Sky Poker Track? Proper track including Forum names etc ;) haa... I've got plenty more so if people do like it then by all means I'll show you something else.
    Posted by Ads2kuk
    do it do it do it.  Would be ace.  They would bound to put it on one of the shows
  • edited May 2010
    Ah the feedback is top notch!

Really do appreciate it guys!

I think I will do a Sky Poker Track...just a jokey kind of thing but it will be studio quality etc..

If Sky wanted to incorporate something like this on the club as a theme tune then that would be brilliant...don't think they would though Lol..

Once again thanks people!
  • edited May 2010
    Ah the feedback is top notch! Really do appreciate it guys! I think I will do a Sky Poker Track...just a jokey kind of thing but it will be studio quality etc.. If Sky wanted to incorporate something like this on the club as a theme tune then that would be brilliant...don't think they would though Lol.. Once again thanks people!
    Posted by Ads2kuk

You never know. knock something up and i'll send it over to the TV guys!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Something for you guys....You like? : You never know. knock something up and i'll send it over to the TV guys!
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Will be in touch then ;)
  • edited May 2010
    Ive seen some of the stuff on jumpoff, its pretty sick. Nice one dude.
  • edited May 2010
    Ive seen some of the stuff on jumpoff, its pretty sick. Nice one dude.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Ah goood man, thanks for checking that stuff out..focusing more on making music to sell at the moment but that was good for promotional use last year...Glad you like it Blackfish.
  • edited May 2010
    Brilliant. 

I must confess, I'm more into Indie/guitar based stuff, but that's blinding.

'Maximum Respec'.... you get me?’

Yep, I'm showing my age now, aren't I?

Seriously, nice work.
  • edited May 2010
    Where you hoping to go with all this LnC? Where you get LnC from anyway? Howd you get it into all this?
  • edited May 2010
    Thanks Flutnush!....Yeah I get ya ;) haha...

Blackfish, Im hoping to sign to a major record label for them to fund music videos, advertising etc...

LnC originally came from when I played Basketball for South East England but I then changed it to "Luck Never Counts".

The way I got in to it was just the people I was around...had a few things I've seen in life, been involved in too so the best way to keep out of trouble through my teens was to make music!

Just trying to find a break really!

• edited May 2010
    sounds like you have some pretty good stories to tell, basketball for SE england, potential music career... why dont you put yourself up for the new series of blogs?
    where you from anyway? ldn?
  • edited May 2010
    Sounds really good..nice work ads.
  • edited May 2010

not bad from someone who,s not reallly into rap   - was thinking same about doin a little poker rap

perhaps some ppl on here could chip in with a few lines

heres my little effort

Put down my drink and i,m sittin down -

Its time to deal,  no messin round

Check out the table, sussin out the faces 

take a little peak and i,m buzzin with the aces

sit back - just be cool - and when it comes to you, show em u rule

reach in and  take their stack, no mercy no lookimg back

aah yeah - what do u reckon Ads?  or should i stick to my day job lol     

• edited May 2010
    yea good stuff bruv... keep doin you an ur thing.

nice battle with opm...

wot part of london u from?

• edited May 2010
    Blackfish, I thought about putting myself forward for the blogs...may do that!

Haha MP3, not bad not bad ;)

Sdodger, thanks man...I'm not from London. I spend my time in and out of there but living in Milton Keynes/Hertfordshire at the moment...

Glad people are liking the track, really do appreciate it.
  • edited May 2010
    Sounds great, reminds me of Everlast which is never a bad thing

Keep at it, you got the tools
  • edited May 2010
    Thanks guys! Haha nah no credibility is lost by you liking it! If I can make tracks that reach a wide audience then I'm doing the right thing! ;) Sky Rich...perhaps we can find some sort of "Sky Poker" theme song for the shows!? ;)
    Posted by Ads2kuk
    Na its when TK starts bopping his head you need to start worrying,  Good track that mate, i'll check out some more when I got 5. Nice 1
  • edited May 2010
    If Tikay was bopping his head and busting out a head spin to it then my time on this earth would be complete haa.

Thanks man!
  • edited May 2010
    ads, great stuff. i am into my rap unlike most others here. and that was top draw mate. keep it up dude
  • edited May 2010
    EXCELLENT Work Ads - Very much enjoyed it.
  • edited May 2010
      I LIKE VERY MUCH