You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Something for you guys....You like?

2»

Comments

• edited May 2010

Excellent work Ads. Keep up with it hunni..its very impressive! xxxx
  • edited May 2010
    Wow Ads.. You're actually good.. REALLY good!!

You iz chillin like a Villain.. I iz bettin all the butters yatties be bellin' you up when you on the hustle and ting.

I'm SO street.

Truly.. I'm MOST impressed x
  • edited May 2010
    QUALITY Ads. Hope you kick-on m8. Listened to it twice now, and hope you get all the breaks that your talent deserves.
  • edited May 2010
    Ladies Ladies....not all at once! ;) - Haha no seriously....do appreciate it! Glad your liking it!

Honestly, Im glad everyone is giving good comments makes me feel like it is connecting and actually getting somewhere with people!

If you all fancy it...I can post up more once they are recorded. I'm certainly gonna think about a special Sky Poker track ;)
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Something for you guys....You like?:
    Ladies Ladies....not all at once! ;) - Haha no seriously....do appreciate it! Glad your liking it! Honestly, Im glad everyone is giving good comments makes me feel like it is connecting and actually getting somewhere with people! If you all fancy it...I can post up more once they are recorded. I'm certainly gonna think about a special Sky Poker track ;)
    Posted by Ads2kuk
    Definitely post links to any new material.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Something for you guys....You like?:
    Ladies Ladies....not all at once! ;) - Haha no seriously....do appreciate it! Glad your liking it! Honestly, Im glad everyone is giving good comments makes me feel like it is connecting and actually getting somewhere with people! If you all fancy it...I can post up more once they are recorded. I'm certainly gonna think about a special Sky Poker track ;)
    Posted by Ads2kuk
    If you need any help im ok on the tamborine but my real talent is with the triangle, I'm to a triangle what Hendix was to the guitar (probably better if im honest but I dont like showing off) So if you need any triangulation on this track let me know. ;)
  • edited May 2010
    Ads that was awesome. I loved It. My son and nephew are very much Into this music ( My son being a Drum and Bass DJ In his spare time and knows a good rap when he hears one, due to the music circles he moves In) We wish you loads of luck moving onwards and upwards with this as you are without doubt very talented. They gave it top marks too.