You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TONIGHT'S LIVE SHOW! POST YOUR MESSAGES HERE TO BE READ ON TV!

2»

Comments

• edited May 2010
    In Response to TONIGHT'S LIVE SHOW! POST YOUR MESSAGES HERE TO BE READ ON TV!:
    Hi all, Yes- another live show tonight and it's the big game. The 50 runner £220 buy-in £8K league final! Great structure and great comp- the connoisseur's choice. We're covering that all night AND we have a top guest in the studio in the form of 3 time Champion Jockey Richard Dunwoody. So- questions in for Richard please as well as the usual stuff and of course hand requests -id  log the hand number and post it on here as soon as it happens, along with your question or explanation as to why you want it to be shown. And our little side chat tonight, for a bit of fun, will focus on the best days of our lives.  Looking back on your schooldays- which teacher sticks out in your mind the most and why? It could be because they were weird in some way, had an interesting habit, because of a comedy incident they were involved in, because of a strange catchphrase they had, etc etc. You know the drill. The funnier the better! Post your answers on here and we'll read them out in the first couple of hours of the show! (Oh, and perhaps it might be best to leave the teacher's names out if you think what you're saying might be libellous!!) Oh and we're going to Value Town tonight- Sir Ed of Giddenshire is my wingman...
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    When i have tried to log hand ID numbers the hand has always passed by the time i have tried to remember the number or i haven,t had time to write it down.
    Is there a way you can look back to do this?

My fav teacher was Mrs Milston at junior school. If you saw her you,d know why. I was only about 10 but would always sneak a bit of my dads Brut aftershave for her classes. 
    i always imagined we would get married when i was older - never quite happened tho
  • edited May 2010
    After Tony Blackburn, Richard is my favourite jockey.
  • edited May 2010

hi richard and ed

i am out now and watching your analysis.,,, brilliant and totally accurate.

Great show, great game, can i have my chips back now please?

regards
    rob
    aussie09

ps hello to all my relatives and friends railing me tonight.

• edited May 2010

Aussie09 was on borrowed time!

Call against freechips with ace 5, against freechips KK was truly auwful.

Of the guys left, lets have a winner from Cottlad or Glitterbabe, class will shine through !!!

DOHH
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: TONIGHT'S LIVE SHOW! POST YOUR MESSAGES HERE TO BE READ ON TV!:
    Aussie09 was on borrowed time! Call against freechips with ace 5, against freechips KK was truly auwful. Of the guys left, lets have a winner from Cottlad or Glitterbabe, class will shine through !!! DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

thanks DOHHHHHHH

• edited May 2010

I love Ed Giddens...am i too late? lol xxxxx :) nooooooooo don`t` broadcast that!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: TONIGHT'S LIVE SHOW! POST YOUR MESSAGES HERE TO BE READ ON TV!:
    In regards to the first hand, I think Steve was a Phil Ivey fan.  Ivey has a tendency to announce himself on a big tourney by winning the first hand no matter what.  In the first hand of an event the only thing you are getting called by is Aces and I've seen Ivey re-re-re-raise with rags. Obviously I'm trying to find some logic in it.
    Posted by TommyD
    I can't believe you're all missing it - they were suited! And as we all know suited is approx 98% favourite against any hand preflop, so the Aces sucked out big time....