You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

fix my leaks

2»

Comments

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: heeeeeeelllllllllpppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeee:
    In Response to heeeeeeelllllllllpppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeee : I probably wouldn't raise any of those readless OOP.
    Posted by CLIOKID
    Ok fair enough, but then do you limp them or just fold???
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: heeeeeeelllllllllpppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeee : bean just humour me here, what would do with them hands if you had no reads? Surely when you play a table of unknowns you have no reads... so i wna know what to do!
    Posted by BlackFish3

you learn this by playing the game and thinking about it, there is no correct answer it's all relative to your own reads and to your tables dynamic. 

Why not just play tight?! 
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: heeeeeeelllllllllpppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeee : Ok fair enough, but then do you limp them or just fold???
    Posted by BlackFish3
    I probably quickfold em and get a new hand!
  • edited June 2010
    i tried rush for the first time last night.

i more than doubled my buy in by waiting for qq kk aa!!!

simples ;)

i do think ur thinking too much mate!
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to heeeeeeelllllllllpppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeee:
    A8, A9, AT, K9, KT, KJ, QJ, QT, JT, suited cons, low PPs... what would you do with these hands if you sat at a table of unknowns and got dealt them first hand, 1 or 2 players limped before you, you're in the SB/BB. Limp the hands that play well in multi way pots? Raise the stronger hands for value? How do you value the hands above? If you wouldn't raise them would you limp them or just fold?
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Limpers tend to be loose passive/bad players so i probably would raise all broadway, pocket pairs, any one high card hand which is suited like k8s and just call most suited cons for the reasons i stated in your last post.

Still dont understand why you play rush poker though, is it because your computer screen is to small to mt? also whats your ft screen name?
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to heeeeeeelllllllllpppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeee : Limpers tend to be loose passive/bad players so i probably would raise all broadway, pocket pairs, any one high card hand which is suited like k8s and just call most suited cons for the reasons i stated in your last post. Still dont understand why you play rush poker though, is it because your computer screen is to small to mt? also whats your ft screen name?
    Posted by DeuceAK-47
    Would you do this out of position as well as in position?

i play rush because i enjoy it, ton of hands, i find it easier than playing like 10 tables cuz u r in less hands at the same time if that makes sense? 10 tabling you could be in 10 hands at the same time, whereas i 2/3 table rush so i can only be in 2 or 3 hands at one time.

my ft screen name is blackfish90... whys that?
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: heeeeeeelllllllllpppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeee : Would you do this out of position as well as in position? i play rush because i enjoy it, ton of hands, i find it easier than playing like 10 tables cuz u r in less hands at the same time if that makes sense? 10 tabling you could be in 10 hands at the same time, whereas i 2/3 table rush so i can only be in 2 or 3 hands at one time. my ft screen name is blackfish90... whys that?
    Posted by BlackFish3
    I would raise all of those hands out of position aswell but i play alot more junk in position like j8o, i dont think position is quite as important against these players as they just play their own cards (if they hit anything on the flop they usually call two or three bets and if they miss they fold).

I guess it depends why you play poker? if its partly for fun then by all means play rush poker but if you want to be a semi pro/full time pro you will learn/progress much more by playing the normal games.
    When i play on FT i use table ninja which makes multi tabling alot easier and i wanted to know your screen name so i can hunt you down when im on tilt lol ;-)