You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SKYS BIRTHDAY what do you think!

2»

Comments

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: SKYS BIRTHDAY what do you think!:
    the prize fund is a joke lol other sites offer bigger freerolls a few times daily so how can sky not keep up,people are saying sky poker is a small site and sky try to keep everyone happy,i dont see how!anyway im entering and im gonna win,cos im getting married and the prize should cover my reception!
    Posted by blade900
    where are you holding it? in a phone box.
  • edited June 2010
    There's been some valid points made in this thread and the views seem to be fairly balanced. It's a freeroll so no-one can really complain but it would have been nicer had the prizepool been topped up a bit or a couple of prizes offered or even a few bounties. Like i say, i've no complaints because it's a freeroll but i do understand some others disappointment. Sky have their reasons for this and so be it, i understand that the World Cup will be marked with some festivities here so i'm looking forward to that.
  • edited June 2010
    There's been some valid points made in this thread and the views seem to be fairly balanced. It's a freeroll so no-one can really complain but it would have been nicer had the prizepool been topped up a bit or a couple of prizes offered or even a few bounties. Like i say, i've no complaints because it's a freeroll but i do understand some others disappointment. Sky have their reasons for this and so be it, i understand that the World Cup will be marked with some festivities here so i'm looking forward to that.
    Posted by FILIPSEBO
    They most certainly will - there are some really good Freeerolls planned, & on top of that, a terrific range of prizes given away, all themed around the World Cup. Details will be released later this week.

I hope you enjoy them.
  • edited June 2010
    Like the idea of linking to the World Cup - gives an added interest. On another site they used to link the prize money to goals scored in Games. Clearly Sky look at the forums so any good suggestions .........
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: SKYS BIRTHDAY:
    In Response to SKYS BIRTHDAY : I agree it aint worth entering even for free, other sites are miles ahead on the freeroll side of things.
    Posted by torryboy
    TKO - £50 top prize - 1200 runners
    Team Event - £40 top prize plus MVP at £50 plus team prizes of £33 tourney entry - just 250 runners
    3 x TKO and 1 x team event so far! Thats a lot for free!

Other site related to the moon - Freeroll Series May 6500 runners - chances of winning ZERO!

• edited June 2010
    Like the idea of linking to the World Cup - gives an added interest. On another site they used to link the prize money to goals scored in Games. Clearly Sky look at the forums so any good suggestions .........
    Posted by jsm180
    I have seen the schedules & Freerolls that Sky Poker have planned around the World Cup, & I think they have got some neat ideas in, which I'm pretty sure you'll like.

I believe they will all be announced in the next day or two.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: SKYS BIRTHDAY:
    In Response to Re: SKYS BIRTHDAY : But it there birthday!  OK as A PRESENT TO SKY I WILL DONATE 50 POUND TO BE ADDED TO THE TOP THREE, I have said it on here in black and white. I dont want them embarrassed as a site as I really enjoy skypoker. P.S Dont think you understand my point.
    Posted by JOHNNY1MAC

hi i think you will find that it is Sky Poker FORUM's 1st Birthday
  • edited June 2010
    But there IS a SANTA isn`t there? I DO know that the tooth-fairy is a sly f***** though. Unless its my Mum that puts the notes under my pillow.  
    Posted by emilyegg
    Notes! Notes!! I get coins F F S !!! my mum must be a tight wad
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: SKYS BIRTHDAY what do you think! : Man, thats one serious deepstack Johnny, was it a freeroll :~)
    Posted by -TARAS-
    Hehe! xxxxx