You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Things about poker you most hate

13»

Comments

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Things about poker you most hate:
    In Response to Re: Things about poker you most hate : Thank's  BananaDog great name by-the-way, so show nothing is best option I wouldn't show if all fold big blind. Only re-raise or all in call. Do you think then, that players, if I show my cards would think I'm showing off or boasting and frown on it. ? 
    Posted by logdon
    lol, please dont take any advice from me seriously cos I'm as mad as a box of frogs i'm afraid!
    I don't personally usually show cards but I also play 3-4 tables at once so I would never find the option button to show quick enough! lol
    I say show/dont show...whatever you like to do, if your happy showing then carry on because if you change anything about the way you play you might loose your confidence, ie, if you stop showing when you normally do you could be worried no-one believes you which may then affect the way you play the rest of your game.
    It's just a personal preference - just don't feel you should show if you don't want to :)
    ps, I just had a nosey at your profile! LUVIN IT! hehehe! I also learnt to play from annoying my hubby when he was playing and then getting hooked myself :o) x
  • edited June 2010
    Don't show hole cards as a rule of thumb, never show your very strong hands, but it can be good to show bluffs in certain circumstances.

A couple of days ago I was playing a crucial hand on an MTT final table, the board was x9JQK, there had been bets on all streets, after a useless card on the river for me I decided to use my tight image to my advantage and put in a pot size bluff (representing the straight), my opponent typed 'hmmmm tough decision, JJ' in the chatbox before folding, after I showed my Ax he didn't believe anybodys bets and was soon eliminated.
  • edited June 2010
      Your A B itch with a banana then not a Dog. Woooooooo Thanks for advice. luvs yeh. Annie x
    Posted by logdon
    hahahaha! My dog (in the pic) is called Buddy-Banana, my other one (dobe) is called Dobby-Donut - but I'm more of a banana brain so the name suits me! hehehe
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Things about poker you most hate : Hi BananaDog,  My Profile has a little lie on it ?  yep had a bit of fun with the Age button but as they say your as young as you feel.  "No comment from the men please".!  Tried  not showing my cards last night and felt guilty also had player "away" hole game till the end and asked him where you been, he said hidding.!!!!
    Posted by logdon
    knowing it was u i`d even be away ?? lol
  • edited June 2010
    not understanding a word some people say in chat box such as omg, lol, fish, etc etc, please speak in english thank you
  • edited June 2010
    SLOW ROLLING!!