You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Team Poker 2 - Regional????

Comments

• edited June 2010

I think you guys should all go regional, but the current champs should be given the opportunity to remain a team and defend the crown we/'they' won in spectacular fashion last time out.

Bring it on UK!!!!
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Poker 2 - Regional????:
    I think you guys should all go regional, but the current champs should be given the opportunity to remain a team and defend the crown we/'they' won in spectacular fashion last time out. Bring it on UK!!!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    +1

If you guys can keep your team and all 10 members , then quite rightly you should be given the chance to defend. But only if its the original/final line-up from previous Team Poker, no more substitutions.

Looks like, most of the guys are for a regional comp. Nice to see the Yorkshire team weakened by your absence.

All we need now is to wait for the SkySuits. We knowe they do a great job and will see the interest.

ps IF this does go ahead please dont make it between June 25th - July 16th
  • edited June 2010
    hi gareth and welcome back my champ :) si1verback rainbow_x_ gremli22 bigbudd03 Candi 35suited east anglia keep em coming
    Posted by silver8ack
    hi silverback - got deep in conversation with 3-5 and candi last night in take on tk - here to offer my services if needed - up the anglia tv region!!!!
  • edited June 2010
    I`ll just play with myself in the CENTER of ENGLAND.

LEICESTERSHIRE......
  • edited June 2010
    I`ll just play with myself in the  CENTER of  ENGLAND .     LEICESTERSHIRE......
    Posted by STEVEMAX
    YOU'LL GO BLIND !!!! LOL
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Poker 2 - Regional???? :YOU'LL GO BLIND !!!! LOL
    Posted by Carlos_
    That`s why i wear glasses,
    and use larger than standard text.
  • edited June 2010
    Lincolnshire Poachers team growing
    vaigret
    sophiesmum
    labrat64
    Carlos
    robbiesmum
    mcfcjon
    Fitz13
    kidgirlygy

two places left
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Poker 2 - Regional???? : Your on DTW Sir!!! LANCASHIRE HOTPOTS (AKA: THE WINNERS!) OnlyOneCT (Captain) DTWBANDIT Anyone else wishing to join the Lancashire Express feel free to sign up!!
    Posted by OnlyOneCT

n1 m8y joe759017 wants in as well
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Poker 2 - Regional???? :  n1 m8y joe759017 wants in as well
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    Done!!!
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Poker 2 - Regional???? : hi silverback - got deep in conversation with 3-5 and candi last night in take on tk - here to offer my services if needed - up the anglia tv region!!!!
    Posted by imber
    si1verback
    rainbow_x_
    gremli22
    bigbudd03
    Candi
    35suited
    imber

your in imber and welcome only 3 more people needed spread the word.
  • edited June 2010
    Lincolnshire Poachers team growing vaigret sophiesmum labrat64 Carlos robbiesmum mcfcjon Fitz13 kidgirlygy two places left
    Posted by vaigret
    Please include griswold in the Lincs team if possible he is away in Italy so not available until next week, i have spoken to him on the phone and he is up for it
    Thanks
    Jon
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Poker 2 - Regional???? : hi silverback - got deep in conversation with 3-5 and candi last night in take on tk - here to offer my services if needed - up the anglia tv region!!!!
    Posted by imber
    Hi imber

May I just say very well played for cashing in TAKE ON TIKAY..excellent work hunni

Unfortunately I didnt manage to cash but was happy to come 28th

and it was lovely speaking with you at the tables

Good luck at the tables and I look forward to seeing you soon xxxx
  • edited June 2010
    Any news of a SW team?

I live near Bristol so anyone running a team from down here?

Steve
  • edited June 2010

Lincolnshire Poachers team growing
    vaigret
    sophiesmum
    labrat64
    Carlos
    robbiesmum
    mcfcjon
    Fitz13
    kidgirlygy
    griswold

one place left

• edited June 2010
    Just out of curiosity ............ has the Sky Poker Team actually mentioned wether they'd be up for doing this yet ?. I haven't looked at all the posts and was wondering if they've actually commented.

It would be good if they did.
  • edited June 2010
    Lincolnshire Poachers team growing vaigret sophiesmum labrat64 Carlos robbiesmum mcfcjon Fitz13 kidgirlygy two places left
    Posted by vaigret
    hi vaigret

What about nutty tart and her hubbie maverick or maybe my hubby kidgrimsby?/

Let me know

Kidgirl (Sue)
  • edited June 2010

yorkshire team for me

• edited June 2010
    Sue

Whoever the next person is from Lincs who puts their name forward willl be in.

If they are interested get them to post

Vaigret
  • edited June 2010
    Hi Guys

I was born in North Yorkshire, and live in Middlesbrough, so it would be the Yorkshire team for me as well.

col
  • edited June 2010

I think JJ should get to keep his team too! And me :o)

YORKSHIRE

TRIP5
    Fins
    SCRUMDOWN
    mr_mbro

Let me know if I've missed anyone!

x

• edited June 2010
    west midlands needs a team :)
    Posted by tennispair
    I'll start it :)

West Midlands

-Dudeskin8
    -tennispair
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Poker 2 - Regional???? : Hi imber May I just say very well played for cashing in TAKE ON TIKAY..excellent work hunni Unfortunately I didnt manage to cash but was happy to come 28th and it was lovely speaking with you at the tables Good luck at the tables and I look forward to seeing you soon xxxx
    Posted by candi
    thanx candi - i had to grind a bit to just scrape the last 20 in tk - but it was really satisfying. good to chat with you and look forward to further banter when we line up again. i am in the list for east anglia as well so hopefully that will come off - or we'll have to arrange a regional at luton someday perhaps!
  • edited June 2010
    I can play for either Cheshire, Lancashire or Manchester but the middle one sounds more appealing especially! :) This certainly has the makings of being a massive and highly fun tournament to be potentially part of!
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    Me too Only - include Stoke, Shrops, North Wales
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Poker 2 - Regional???? : count me in for Cheshire...:)
    Posted by efgloser
    That's 2 of us EFG

Kalooki
    efgloser

Anyone else????????????????? Or should just the two of us take on those Lincs donkeys
  • edited June 2010
    Team NorthEast  Newcastle,Sunderland,Mbro, and Northumberland     sign up here                                                      Archdigger                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Poker 2 - Regional???? : thanx candi - i had to grind a bit to just scrape the last 20 in tk - but it was really satisfying. good to chat with you and look forward to further banter when we line up again. i am in the list for east anglia as well so hopefully that will come off - or we'll have to arrange a regional at luton someday perhaps!
    Posted by imber
    Hi Imber, sorry hun I only just saw your post. You are very welcome. You did great hunni.
     Wiiii your on board, that`s good to hear. Yes it would be nice if sky suits agree to this. i`m sure as with all the team tournies it will be great fun. Specially with the world cup on too. A regional comp would be just the ticket, kinda goes in line if you know what I mean. (world cup tournament/regional tournament )
    A regional at Luton sounds a jolly good idea too!
    I look forward to seeing you soon hunni.
    Good luck at the tables
    Take care,
    Suzi xxxx
  • edited June 2010
    team wales :-

1 - bigflop1

please add your names guys, i know theres a few big players from wales here... dylan, haysie swans fc etc etc we need you
  • edited June 2010
    I think you guys should all go regional, but the current champs should be given the opportunity to remain a team and defend the crown we/'they' won in spectacular fashion last time out. Bring it on UK!!!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
     bring it on, who needs dohhhhhhh isn't the total player from yorkshire ??? come on dantb10 lets be avin ya!

yorkshire yorkshire 

(nice one trips) 
  • edited June 2010
    Count me in Bigflop....Wheres the rest of us sheep shaxxers.
  • edited June 2010
    + 1 for scotland :)