You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Team Poker 2 - Regional????

12346»

Comments

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Poker 2 - Regional????:
    West Midlands -Dudeskin8 -tennispair - POKERTREV - millwise - DELTA kennybad looking good ;)
    Posted by tennispair
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Poker 2 - Regional???? : No offence intended but haven`t you ever heard of satellite T.V.  
    Posted by STEVEMAX

Ummm..I don`t quite know where this conversation is going but it started off by you asking me why I wanted to represent Lincolnshire etc etc etc....  ...which I might add has been responded to., ... you have appologised for your oversight (read above posts)  I have accepted and that is that, don`t you think. 
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Poker 2 - Regional???? : hi candi had a great time thx got drunk to many times tho
    Posted by kennybad
    Hi hunni. I`m glad you had a nice time and pleased to see you back.

All the very best at the tables xx
  • edited July 2010

candi

Sorry our love affair gave you so much trouble. I wish!!!!!

Stevemax try and read whole threads before making misrepresentations. If you had you will see I didnt just become involved and you would have realised Lincolnshire and the Saxon Army always have been two different teams. 

Also when you apologise to a lady leave it that . Dont try and wrongly justify yourself.

Gods bless you my son

• edited July 2010
    WHAT ABOUT US IRISH WOULD WIN HANDS DOWN
  • edited July 2010
    candi Sorry our love affair gave you so much trouble. I wish!!!!! Stevemax try and read whole threads before making misrepresentations. If you had you will see I didnt just become involved and you would have realised Lincolnshire and the Saxon Army always have been two different teams.  Also when you apologise to a lady leave it that . Dont try and wrongly justify yourself. Gods bless you my son
    Posted by vaigret
    Hi hunni
    You really have nothing to apologise for. We know where we`re coming from and that`s all that matters.xxx

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Poker 2 - Regional???? : Ummm..I don`t quite know where this conversation is going but it started off by you asking me why I wanted to represent Lincolnshire etc etc etc....  ...which I might add has been responded to., ... you have appologised for your oversight (read above posts)  I have accepted and that is that, don`t you think. 
    Posted by candi
    Just saying that you can get all the regional news channels
    on sat T.V.
    Thats all.
  • edited July 2010
    candi Sorry our love affair gave you so much trouble. I wish!!!!! Stevemax try and read whole threads before making misrepresentations. If you had you will see I didnt just become involvedand you would have realised Lincolnshire and the Saxon Army always have been two different teams.  Also when you apologise to a lady leave it that . Dont try and wrongly justify yourself. Gods bless you my son
    Posted by vaigret
    I was just informing candi of the point in the thread that i mistaken.
    I know you where involved in the thread before this.
    SORRY,SORRY,SORRY.
  • edited July 2010

No problem Steve,

Just a bit of a wind up

Lets hope this gets off the ground.

Lots seem to be interested and the regional aspect certainly seems it adds a bit of spice

• edited July 2010
    Thanks for all your posts on this subject guys.

There are in fact some very exciting plans in the pipeline for the next 'team poker' type event.

watch this space...

more info coming soon.

;)
  • edited July 2010
    Thanks for all your posts on this subject guys. There are in fact some very exciting plans in the pipeline for the next 'team poker' type event. watch this space... more info coming soon. ;)
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    oooooooooooooooooooooo

can't wait. the last team event was the most fun i have had playing poker in my life even though I only cashed for £2 or something it was amazing entertainment.
  • edited July 2010
    Thanks Sky rich

We all wait in anticipation

God bless you my son
  • edited July 2010
    give us a clue rich excitement is killing me :P

West Midlands

-Dudeskin8
    -tennispair

- POKERTREV
    - millwise 
    - DELTA
    - STEVEMAX
    - kennybad

candi were you joining us or other not very good teams? ;)
  • edited July 2010
    give us a clue rich excitement is killing me :P West Midlands -Dudeskin8 -tennispair   - POKERTREV - millwise  - DELTA - STEVEMAX - kennybad candi were you joining us or other not very good teams? ;)
    Posted by tennispair
    Aaaaaaaaaaarrrghhhhh! : ) 

Thank you my lovely but I have already joined and am committed to the Saxon Army (east Anglia region) which I joined very early on in this thread. x
  • edited July 2010
    I'm up for it!!!

Northeast to dominate!
  • edited July 2010
    no problem candi just means ill have to felt you :D

we are all very assuming this is going to happen though :D
  • edited July 2010
    no problem candi just means ill have to felt you :D we are all very assuming this is going to happen though :D
    Posted by tennispair
    Felt me it is then :D x
  • edited July 2010
    TYNE & WEAR

Come on the Geordies (never thought id say that) and MACKEMS!

Any idea when this might be happenin yet???