You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

OY!!! PLAY THE FLUPPIN DEEP STACK--FOR FLOPS SAKE!!!

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi peeps-- I played the 21.15, 2.20 deep stack last night, and it was full of strange donkey shaped flopwits, whats going on ere then?, I thought to myself, 32 donkeys, and only two poker players??--- Tabbycat and I had a massive one and a half hour marathon heads up, which was a brilliant game, especially after such a bunch of flopwits. My spot da loonie meter went completely off the scale and had to be re-calibrated!!

Play this deepy tonight lads!!---please!!--- we have to reclaim it from these flopdiddleedoodah flupwits that think deep stack poker is the same as a turbo speed one chip russian roulette freeroll---

Easy money for my peepy friends, come on lads and lady peeps, lets show them what solid deep stack poker is all about, sign up now and we will have a laugh

SPOT DA LOONIE FANS WILL LOVE THIS GAME!!

Comments

• edited June 2010
    In Response to OY!!! PLAY THE FLUPPIN DEEP STACK--FOR FLOPS SAKE!!!:
    Hi peeps-- I played the 21.15, 2.20 deep stack last night, and it was full of strange donkey shaped flopwits, whats going on ere then?, I thought to myself, 32 donkeys, and only two poker players??--- Tabbycat and I had a massive one and a half hour marathon heads up, which was a brilliant game, especially after such a bunch of flopwits. My spot da loonie meter went completely off the scale and had to be re-calibrated!!  Play this deepy tonight lads!!---please!!--- we have to reclaim it from these flopdiddleedoodah flupwits that think deep stack poker is the same as a turbo speed one chip russian roulette freeroll---  Easy money for my peepy friends, come on lads and lady peeps, lets show them what solid deep stack poker is all about, sign up now and we will have a laugh                                        SPOT DA LOONIE FANS WILL LOVE THIS GAME!!
    Posted by oynutter
    OY! I'm going to register right now, so all those loonie "flopdiddleedoodah flupwits" best look out.

And I ain't Floppin Kiddin Fluppers!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited June 2010
    Nice one trev, I raised with A-k last night, I had already spotted a flopdiddleedoodah flupwit, I hit my king on the turn, called his 4k shove, he had 7-4os and had'nt even hit the 4--lol-- watch them carefully!!-- I only spotted two known players last night, I think the rest were from facebook-- unbelievable bunch they were! gl m8--floppa whoppa!!
  • edited June 2010
    Lol Nutter.
    Sounds like these floppers have all been let out of Facebook Poker Asylum to me. Let hope we can round them all up and have them back in by midnight.

Good Luck
    Floppa Winna!!!!
  • edited June 2010
    I played the 7:15 deepy last night 49 runners came 2nd for 24 quid, took 4 hours mind! way past my bedtime - and im a loony
  • edited June 2010
    Played cash for the second time today won.So got a couple quid spare so my 1st deep stack,the value has arrived. 
  • edited June 2010
    I've seen some NUTTERS in my time trev, as you can imagine, but this lot took the biscuit, dunked it in yellow donkey juice, ate half of it, and then used the rest to replace some lost brain cells that were eventually found trying to buy a ticket for a jason donavon concert!!
  • edited June 2010
    nice one loony!!-- I got 30 squids  in the 9.15, these are good value games for the low stakers, especially with the flopwit factor. Was well funny, if sky can see my notes, there would be a lot more banned words on the forum, I can tell ya!!
  • edited June 2010
    Should I take my helmet in case there's a car crash?
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: OY!!! PLAY THE FLUPPIN DEEP STACK--FOR FLOPS SAKE!!!:
    Played cash for the second time today won.So got a couple quid spare so my 1st deep stack,the value has arrived. 
    Posted by belsibub
    Well done Jon, best value games for beginners these, not many seem to realise, but these deepies are twenty times better value than dym games-- gl m8--did you get my pm?

Never mind the helmet trev-- you will need a fluppin bunjie rope to keep up with this lot!!
  • edited June 2010
    Yes Rich will be getting a visit once i find out how much my car is going to cost me grrrr.
  • edited June 2010
    Yes Rich will be getting a visit once i find out how much my car is going to cost me grrrr.
    Posted by belsibub
    Nice one Jon-- Car tip-- get a 1992 toyota starlet, with a  carburetta, no electronics!-- this is the cheapest and most reliable car that has ever existed on the planet-- touchwood--lol-- and its simple enough to fix everthing yourself, no more fluppin garages mate--buy a haynes manual and never use a garage again!
  • edited June 2010
  • edited June 2010
    Nice one Bandicoot, them facebook flopwits will wonder whats hit em!-- Just play spot da loonie for the first 3 levels, then, --- In with the redcurrants!!

(see monty python-- how to defend yourself against a man armed with fresh fruit)
  • edited June 2010
    Just saw Tabbycat has registered again, don't mistake him for a flopwit lads, he can play, we both said it was the best heads up we ever played on the site!-- marvellous stuff it was!
  • edited June 2010
    LOL - brilliant and thanks for the warning about Tabby
  • edited June 2010
    Looking good lads and lady peeps!--15 mins to go and already got a respectable field, should be a nice game.

I will be eating a fray bentos steak and kidney pudding with mash and peas, so if you hear some strange noises after the first break, just be glad you can't get virtual smells!!
  • edited June 2010
    Don't forget to take it out the tin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited June 2010

oyyyyyyyyyy  i am innnnnnn and coming to get youuuuuuuuuu  !!!!!!

• edited June 2010

There were some comments about new players being better of trying the £2.20 deep stack than the bottom end DYM sit & go's the other night. Maybe more people read the forum than you realise.

(I wasn't in there last night)

• edited June 2010
    Well my good man, new players, especially beginners, should definately learn how to play deep stacks first imo-- you get value for money, and you learn how to play proper poker. You have room for a couple of mistakes without losing your whole stack, and you have a good chance of cashing by just playing solid poker basics innit

give them a try if you hav'nt already
  • edited June 2010
    you should all play the 7:15 deepy, it finishes about 11:30 and i got 2nd/49 yesterday, so 4 hours play for £2.20 and 5th/57 tonight, 3 hours play for £2.20, the 9:15 deepy goes on far too late ( unless you lose lol)
  • edited June 2010
    yeh, I realised that--so I lost--lol
  • edited June 2010
    yeh, I realised that--so I lost--lol
    Posted by oynutter
    Lol - Your not gettin rid of me that easy.
  • edited June 2010
    flopdiddleedoodah

:)
  • edited June 2010
    Nice one trev, I raised with A-k last night, I had already spotted a flopdiddleedoodah flupwit, I hit my king on the turn, called his 4k shove, he had 7-4os and had'nt even hit the 4--lol-- watch them carefully!!-- I only spotted two known players last night, I think the rest were from facebook-- unbelievable bunch they were! gl m8--floppa whoppa!!
    Posted by oynutter
    Well if they where from facebook that explains it. I played on their free poker once upon a time and got my aces cracked 4 times by 93 62 94 an T3
  • edited June 2010
    Well my good man, new players, especially beginners, should definately learn how to play deep stacks first imo-- you get value for money, and you learn how to play proper poker. You have room for a couple of mistakes without losing your whole stack, and you have a good chance of cashing by just playing solid poker basics innit  give them a try if you hav'nt already
    Posted by oynutter
    I'm a beginner, been playing sit & go's for a couple of months, win enough to make a very small profit but don't like the rake at the bottom end.

I'd like to learn better play, so I'll give it a go when I get a chance to sit for that long.

Cheers
  • edited June 2010
    Nice one Harding, yeh the low stakes rake on dym games is right out of order imo, I started a thread in community suggestions in an effort to get it reduced in line with other sites, (10%). If you win 3 out of 5 one pound dym's, you only make 25p profit, or approximately 5p an hour--lol

The deep stacks can last 3 hours, but this is time well invested for a beginner, you will learn proper tournament play, you will also gather very useful notes on players, and as I said at the start of this thread, there are plenty of donkwits that will give you thier whole stack once you have sat there long enough to suss them out ( around 3 minutes--lol )-- basic solid play will prevail in the deep stacks, and once you have set yourself up with a solid table image, you can get a bit more creative when the blinds are worth stealing ( from 150/300 )

Your notes will tell you who is a calling station that will pay big to see your winning hand, and who will pay to draw for a straight ect, once you have them sussed, make them pay, tight players will let you steal thier blinds easier than donks, so note them too. Do not try to bluff a donkey, you can make a small bluff at a donkey, just so that they catch you out, then next time, when you do have the goods, they will pay you off a massive bet thinking you are bluffing, but this play takes time to set up, you will learn how to execute these set up plays after a while, but play a few games first, keeping good notes.

Imo, a beginner will learn more about poker in one deep stack tournament, than he/she would learn in 327.5 dym games--- good profit will soon be just around the corner--lol

Good luck Harding, shout up if you have any questions--- floppa whoppa!!
  • edited June 2010
    Well I'll probably give the 19:15 a go tonight, as I'm bound to have crashed out the world cup thingy by then.

Any decent tourny later than that, I find hard to commit to, unless I intend to do a facebook shove that is ;)

Aski :)
  • edited June 2010
    nice one aski--gl--- I just noticed they got 60p, one minute roulette rebuys in the lobby-- brilliant innit-- who thought of that?--- just how stupid do they know we are is what I'd like to know?
  • edited June 2010
    Lol Nutter just seen this myself

Unlimted rebuys for the first hour, what is that all about, a rebuy wouldnt even pay a big blind after 8 minutes in one of those games of bingo .

I'm sat here with a smile on my face shaking my head at the situation.

As Chris Kamara would say

"Unbelievable Jeff"

Aski :)