You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

OY!!! PLAY THE FLUPPIN DEEP STACK--FOR FLOPS SAKE!!!

2»

Comments

• edited June 2010
    marvellous innit--lol--first hour--lol--- that really is taking the biscuit and dunking it in yellow donkey juice!!
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: OY!!! PLAY THE FLUPPIN DEEP STACK--FOR FLOPS SAKE!!!:
    Nice one Bandicoot, them facebook flopwits will wonder whats hit em!-- Just play spot da loonie for the first 3 levels, then, --- In with the redcurrants!! (see monty python-- how to defend yourself against a man armed with fresh fruit)
    Posted by oynutter
    What if they've got a pointed stick?
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to OY!!! PLAY THE FLUPPIN DEEP STACK--FOR FLOPS SAKE!!!:
    Hi peeps-- I played the 21.15, 2.20 deep stack last night, and it was full of strange donkey shaped flopwits, whats going on ere then?, I thought to myself, 32 donkeys, and only two poker players??--- Tabbycat and I had a massive one and a half hour marathon heads up, which was a brilliant game, especially after such a bunch of flopwits. My spot da loonie meter went completely off the scale and had to be re-calibrated!!  Play this deepy tonight lads!!---please!!--- we have to reclaim it from these flopdiddleedoodah flupwits that think deep stack poker is the same as a turbo speed one chip russian roulette freeroll---  Easy money for my peepy friends, come on lads and lady peeps, lets show them what solid deep stack poker is all about, sign up now and we will have a laugh                                        SPOT DA LOONIE FANS WILL LOVE THIS GAME!!
    Posted by oynutter
    " Hi peeps,lads and lady peeps " how original !!!, are you for real??? where do they find you people ???. Leave out the oy in future,and see if you can fit PRETENTIOUS in it's place. So you thought to yourself, " 32 donkeys and only two poker players " therein lies your problem, as your post proves the thinking process and any original thought is way beyond you.                                                                                                       Kind regards
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to OY!!! PLAY THE FLUPPIN DEEP STACK--FOR FLOPS SAKE!!! : " Hi peeps,lads and lady peeps " how original !!!, are you for real??? where do they find you people ???. Leave out the oy in future,and see if you can fit PRETENTIOUS in it's place. So you thought to yourself, " 32 donkeys and only two poker players " therein lies your problem, as your post proves the thinking process and any original thought is way beyond you.                                                                                                       Kind regards
    Posted by ALIVEHAT60
    mmm-- interesting analysis, with emphasis on the first part of the word. I was having a laugh mate, I am known for it you know--- And--- for your inforflopwitmation, inforflopwitmation is an original word, and you can ask Suzie Dent if you don't believe me!!!
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to OY!!! PLAY THE FLUPPIN DEEP STACK--FOR FLOPS SAKE!!! : " Hi peeps,lads and lady peeps " how original !!!, are you for real??? where do they find you people ???. Leave out the oy in future,and see if you can fit PRETENTIOUS in it's place. So you thought to yourself, " 32 donkeys and only two poker players " therein lies your problem, as your post proves the thinking process and any original thought is way beyond you.                                                                                                       Kind regards
    Posted by ALIVEHAT60
    have you got a few hundred 60p's---good----bye!!
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: OY!!! PLAY THE FLUPPIN DEEP STACK--FOR FLOPS SAKE!!! : What if they've got a pointed stick?
    Posted by Darntootin
    oooooo---we want to learn how to defend ourselves against pointed sticks do we?-- getting all high and mighty eh?

Well I'll tell you something my lad-- when you're walking home tonight, and some homicidal maniac comes at you with a bunch of loganberries---DON'T COME CRYING TO ME !!!!