You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Football tonight, or LML?

2»

Comments

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Football tonight, or LML?:
    In Response to Re: Football tonight, or LML? : ROI = 547.7%   Nicely done!!
    Posted by Sky_Mandy
    Thank you Mandy, you're a star!

Tikey i'll be sending in an email on service stations, can you post the contact email please sir.

ThanksMH
  • edited June 2010

Lol, I SO love MP33.

Watch her face when I ask her THAT one!
  • edited June 2010

Good luck on the grind tonight Mr Plop.

I am just going out on the lash with the lads so will miss the show but I will make sure I watch the repeats so make sure you provide plenty of smute and one liners on the phone in spots :)))
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Football tonight, or LML? : Thank you Mandy, you're a star! Tikey i'll be sending in an email on service stations, can you post the contact email please sir. ThanksMH
    Posted by MadHorse
    skyopen@bskyb.com

To check ROI, simply divide the total by the starting stack, & turn it into a %.

So, if you begin with £10, & run it up to £12, that's a 20% ROI. £10 up to £15 is 50%, etc.

• edited June 2010
    Good luck on the grind tonight Mr Plop. I am just going out on the lash with the lads so will miss the show but I will make sure I watch the repeats so make sure you provide plenty of smute and one liners on the phone in spots :)))
    Posted by MAXALLY
    I shall leave Lisa-Marie to provide all the smutt
  • edited June 2010
    Can,t miss the match but will be keeping an eye on 865 Arrrrgggghhhh - just seen line up -  donkey feet up dront Question for LML Do you agree with Cappelos line up of playing Emile heskey up front with Rooney (even tho he prefers playing up front on his own )  or would you leave him out and put Gerard in behind Rooney, therefore solving the problem of Lampard and gerard being able to play togethor as they could both get forward with an extra player to hold the midfield togethor?
    Posted by MP33
    Pls lord Lisa, dont ask wat gerard's doing in rooneys behind.  Or that you would like to see Gerrard and Lampard playing together but wat about the WAGS????
  • edited June 2010
  • edited June 2010

hi Lisa & Tikay great show i think the island is the isle of Jura
  • edited June 2010
    Sounds more like the island of Java.

I can remember wearing a t-shirt in Inverness one July day and being called a "Tourist".
  • edited June 2010
    Hi Lisa Marie & Tikay... can't believed I Missed most of your show to watch England ruin my hopes and dreams :0....

Bet everyone on the site is well upset I wasn't around donating cash willy nilly!
  • edited June 2010
    Tikay needs to tell the crew that lots of us never even seen the England goal.....The broadcaster decided to put an advert on (true).

And as HuFlungPu says in "World Cup Corner", them tooting things that they blow for 90 minutes need to be poked up their bottys.
  • edited June 2010
    It's a part of their culture, they dont tell us to put down our England flags.

• edited June 2010
    Thanks guys for a great evening.................just glad i didnt totally donk off and surpassed my aspirations.

Lisa, you are a princess and tikay, you are a legend

hopefully SNGs later

was a pleasure, thanks, hopefully see you both at future SPTs

and thanks to all the guys railing - dylan, greg, glenn, phil, solar dave,machka, darich, dtw,  and cowgomoo also, sorry for anyone i missed but was all a blur, except the quad 2s lol

and thanks skyling ansd sara

Next time, i gotta do studio lol
  • edited June 2010
    Nice 1 tonight ploppy well done mate
  • edited June 2010

Well Done to David tonite on the Grind n1 m8
  • edited June 2010
    Great result Jaegerplop, so close to clinching both tables.  You'll need to be in the studio next time for extra 'incentive'.

Great show Lisa-Marie and Tikay, it always is on ladies night!

• edited June 2010
    thanks lads and every plopfishdonk has its day :)

now lets get SNGing

got time for 1 then head home try my own connection lol
  • edited June 2010
    by the way, the food/jam place is called Baxters

we also have the lovely Walkers shortbread up here, and errrrr Macallan amongst other whiskies

No idea wat a motorway is though
  • edited June 2010

Thanks for taking part JAEGERBOMB! Congrats on such a fantastic result.

Axx
  • edited June 2010
    Your most welcome Aisling, just hope the show lived up to your expectations :)

Hope to chat with you again soon x
  • edited June 2010
    Good to see a fellow Doctor Who fan. I was never into it when I was a kid but became addicted recently since Russell Davies and Steven Moffat got involved in the writing and production. Still undecided about Matt Smith, he has a hard act to follow after David Tennant. But Karen Gillan is hot ! Any other fans out there with views on their favourite Doctor/episode ? Mine is probably Blink.
    Posted by penguin7
    My main fear for Matt Smith is he could end up being as popular as when Colin Baker was the Doctor and us DW fans know what a great success he was - NOT!!!

Regarding Karen Gillan there is only one word to describe her - PHWOAR!!!! :).

For me my all time favourite Doctor has to be the late great Jon Pertwee mainly because when i was a little nipper many moons ago, i watched religiously that other show he did - WORZEL GUMMIDGE!.

I honestly do believe they could remake that show with Tikay as Worzel Gummidge and Lisa-Marie as Aunt Sally! :)
  • edited June 2010
    It's a part of their culture, they dont tell us to put down our England flags.
    Posted by MadHorse
    lol. just lol. you are so funny, AND a hive of knowledge to boot.