You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

thats it im off away for a week

2»

Comments

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: thats it im off away for a week:
    Hey Don, Ive tried this sort of thing in the past (helping micro stakes cash players), one time it worked, and the guy is now doing well, the other time, it went so bad, and not only did I fail to improve the guys poker, we also dont talk anymore. In the end, he ended up blaming me for his losses, as he couldn't grasp the theories and strategies I was trying to get across to him about micro stakes cash. I guess it depends on personalities, if we clash, it cud go wrong. I watch alot of poker, and if u want me to watch u play and give general observations then no problem. I said I wud do this with donkeyplop, but for one reason or another it hasn't happened yet. The problem is when I play myself, I can't explain alot of the things I do, I just do them coz it feels right. But obviously basics are basics, and if ur making big errors I cud point them out to you. When ur bak on ur feet I can watch ya, let me know.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    hi mate im still up for your services maybe in the week?

im not about tonight as its my birthday tomorow so im out for a meal tonight.

as you know its been a bit of a hectic week for me!

also if you do help and i lose can i sue you for loss of earnings? lol ;)