You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight is the £220 BIGGIE!

13»

Comments

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight is the £220 BIGGIE!:
    UM ! Even if you are welsh I dont think u can make your forecast after its been running two hours, Dai ! Apologies to those who had me to win it. Never saw a hand at all and with Sam to my left with a big stack couldnt get many moves through. Reraised with AK and was flatted. J 10 x flop, so shoved thinking he would need  the Jack to call but he called it with A10. Think I have had too many hands shown on TV lately ! At least I beat Cookie ! Good luck to all on FT.
    Posted by penguin7
    LOL Nothing to be proud of mate, I think pretty much everybody did ;-)
  • edited June 2010
    Great time last night some terrific play. Had no hands all night and was outdone by a good read on a move in the end so will have to wait until next time. Wd to top 5.
  • edited June 2010
    Congrats to ALL who cashed, took a hit from Ironz early (smelt a set and laid, but a fair bit of damage done)

great torney again, looking forward to next one already

gadge
  • edited June 2010
    well done all in last nights game it was great to watch you all on the tables some good play by all :)
  • edited June 2010
    Could somebody please post the tournament result for the those of us who were unable to watch TV or be online last night.
  • edited June 2010

Hi Gary,

I don't have the results to hand, but if memory servees me correct (some hope!), it was.....

WINNER - DrMarbles

2nd - IRONZ

6th, & Cash Bubble - Gliterbabe

The 3rd, 4th & 5th were, I THINK, & not in this order, WAINBARBER, SLICKS1, & Sam. Though I may be wrong, I've been to bed since. Briefly.

Anyway, there were NO correct competition winners - many of you wisely selected DrMarbles, but IRONZ was the forecast-breaker.

I must say, I LOVED doing the Analysis on this Tourney, it was just superb, from start to finish. My congrats to all the players who made it so exciting. Loved every minute. Sarah was a delight to work with, too, my oh my, do I run good or what - tomorrow I get to do the Show with Miss Long, too!

Last night's phone guests were excellent, too.

And well done to my friend DrMarbles. He's an APAT Champion, & he had other reasons to celebrate, too. ;)

Afterwards, with my adrenelin racing, I could not sleep, so played some Hi-Lo, & DrMarbles joined us, prepared, he said, to donk off £3,200. We only succeeded in getting about £1.29 off him, pfft.

Loved everything about last night, ty ty ty.
  • edited June 2010
    Thanks Tikay, congrats to all who cashed.