You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Bust!!!!

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat

Well thats it!

Golden 2 months ago, now Im goneeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What a crazy game this is.

Ive been absolutely destroyed tonight for my last 7 buy ins, heads up.......this guy couldn't do anything wrong. He cudnt miss, I cudnt hit. Wow Ive never felt so helpless.

Anyway - having gone through the hottest streak ever - where I couldnt miss a set, or a draw, gonna have to clock off.  Need the pennies for beer and take-aways :)

4k in a month was unbelievable, but the feeling of losing £800 in 10 days is much more powerful! 

Shall be around, and in the shed.....

And...
IF....

Uruguay win the world cup......

Ill be bak with a bankroll of £5 x 100 + 5 x 25 = well summat like a kooool £700 BR!

Goodnight, god bless :(

Comments

• edited June 2010
    how can you be bust if you won recently 4k and have only lost 800?!?!

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Bust!!!!:
    Well thats it! Golden 2 months ago, now Im goneeeeeeeeeeeeeee What a crazy game this is. Ive been absolutely destroyed tonight for my last 7 buy ins, heads up.......this guy couldn't do anything wrong. He cudnt miss, I cudnt hit. Wow Ive never felt so helpless. Anyway - having gone through the hottest streak ever - where I couldnt miss a set, or a draw, gonna have to clock off.  Need the pennies for beer and take-aways :) 4k in a month was unbelievable, but the feeling of losing £800 in 10 days is much more powerful!  Shall be around, and in the shed..... And... IF.... Uruguay win the world cup...... Ill be bak with a bankroll of £5 x 100 + 5 x 25 = well summat like a kooool £700 BR! Goodnight, god bless :(
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Wow thats MADNESS. I cry when I bust my 30pounds deposit, I would actually be sick mate! ah well its nice daysz outside so get urself in a nice pub with beer garden and drink this pain away its the only answer. But I will say make sure you go down to asda where they are still doing 3 cr8s for £18 baaaaaaaaaaaargin.

Oh and i agree with scotty how are u bust of you had 4k
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Bust!!!!:
    Well thats it! Golden 2 months ago, now Im goneeeeeeeeeeeeeee What a crazy game this is. Ive been absolutely destroyed tonight for my last 7 buy ins, heads up.......this guy couldn't do anything wrong. He cudnt miss, I cudnt hit. Wow Ive never felt so helpless. Anyway - having gone through the hottest streak ever - where I couldnt miss a set, or a draw, gonna have to clock off.  Need the pennies for beer and take-aways :) 4k in a month was unbelievable, but the feeling of losing £800 in 10 days is much more powerful!  Shall be around, and in the shed..... And... IF.... Uruguay win the world cup...... Ill be bak with a bankroll of £5 x 100 + 5 x 25 = well summat like a kooool £700 BR! Goodnight, god bless :(
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    omg im so sorry for you :(
    If you want any cash advice you know where to come (yes..I can hear you laughing! lol)
    Got my fingers and toes crossed that Uruguay win!!!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Bust!!!!:
    how can you be bust if you won recently 4k and have only lost 800?!?!
    Posted by scotty77
    BEER AND TAKEAWAYS
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Bust!!!! : BEER AND TAKEAWAYS
    Posted by dav1964

^^^^wow I hope this aint true^^^^
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Bust!!!! : ^^^^wow I hope this aint true^^^^
    Posted by Root_Kunal
    sadly it is :(

its the northern version of hoo kers and blow
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Bust!!!! : sadly it is :( its the northern version of hoo kers and blow
    Posted by scotty77
    Haha I was going to say that in my above post but didnt lol
  • edited June 2010

No!!!!

Not Dohhhhhhhh!!!!

Please stay on the forum.

Somebody stake him?

• edited June 2010
    wow gutted for you pal,but you know what went wrong dont ya ??

Your always going on about it,brm and sounds like tilt as well.

And heads up with last few buy-ins? quick way to poorhouse mate.

I know you love this game and cannot just put it down because it bit you,

Dont wanna blow smoke up your as s  but you can play a bit cant ya???

Anyway advice is have a little break if you need to then back into it,no feeling sorry for yourself and get back on top,everyone goes bust at some point.back to basics lad.

And you can forget about Uruguay, (more chance of donny rovers winning fa cup) Ghana is gonna win it lol.  

• edited June 2010
    lol u aint bust u muppet u just dnt wna redeposit!
  • edited June 2010

Sorry to hear about this Dohhhhhhh,

But you will come back brighter innit

I know you know what went wrong and that you will ensure this doesn't happen again

Best of Luck and stay cool!

Hoggers

• edited June 2010
    Gutted for you JJ.. That Variance can be a cruel mistress! 

But a few beers, a curry and a bit of bed rest and you'll be good as new!!

Looking forward to seeing you back to your winning ways!!

xLM
  • edited June 2010
    Gutted for you m8 :(
  • edited June 2010
    I'd be tempted to take rest of June off mate, enjoy the World Cup and ODI's, catch up on Coronation Street and Heartbeat and come back refreshed on July 1st with your Cash For Points bonus (if it's decent size) or as BlackFish eluded to, re-deposit because you might find nursing your last few buy in's to avoid going bust was affecting your play? There's no shame in topping up - not like it's coming out your own pocket as it's from your 4k winning streak so you're still playing "for free" if you like...just treat it as you were keeping most of your BR in bank account rather than on Sky and you won't feel too bad!
  • edited June 2010
    Never expected this sort of post of you Dohhhhhhhh!!

At least you still got your looks
  • edited June 2010
    A temporary setback surely, always enjoy watching Dohhhhhhh playing and his input to the poker clinic is top rate.

Think Action Dan is right, take in some footy and cricket and come back hungry in a week or two.

Fingers crossed for Uruguay too m8.
  • edited June 2010

gutted for you m8 take a break watch rest of world cup play a game with your m8's then come back refreshed & raring to go
  • edited June 2010
    I know we had our differences in the past JJ but i wouldnt wish that on anyone, Im sure you will be back at some point cant keep good players down for long. I wish you all the best.
  • edited June 2010
    Gutted for you JJ.. That Variance can be a cruel mistress!  But a few beers, a curry and a bit of bed rest and you'll be good as new!! Looking forward to seeing you back to your winning ways!! xLM
    Posted by Lisa_Marie

Haha, shouldnt the advice he receives surely be to do something different,?

Anyway, ANYONE will eventually go bust if they tilt withdraw 20% of their br everytime they dont cash in a £5 dym ;-)
  • edited June 2010
    Come on JJ where's you Yorkshire grit, £800 in 10 days is alot to lose, but everyone has really bad runs at sometime......A man of your calibre can easily recoup that back in a fortnight providing you don't go chasing it back to quick (something i did fairly recently & got into a deeper mess) !!

All you need is one winning session and you will feel good again :)

Best of luck fella

Goodylad (Lancashire) lol
  • edited June 2010
    Having read this again, why are we playing HU with only 7BIs?

HU is the most high variance form of poker.  BIs can get in as quick as a flash.

In future if your feeling tilty/low on BIs then just load up a couple of full ring cash tables.  I actually think they are probably the most profitable form for you, and you can put 7BIs to a lot better use there than on HU.
  • edited June 2010
    Wow ! Really surprised to hear this from Dohhhhhhh. Hope you come back soon mate and better luck on the tables. :)
  • edited June 2010

Dohhhhhhh, thought you were a BR nit. 

Get smashed watching England beat ze Germans tomorrow.
    Recover Monday
    Re-assess Tuesday.

I'm sure you will be back soon.

• edited June 2010

ok doh i put a post up in my thread in clinic for

you .

you plank i hope this helps you m8y !

• edited June 2010
    Having read this again, why are we playing HU with only 7BIs? HU is the most high variance form of poker.  BIs can get in as quick as a flash. In future if your feeling tilty/low on BIs then just load up a couple of full ring cash tables.  I actually think they are probably the most profitable form for you, and you can put 7BIs to a lot better use there than on HU.
    Posted by scotty77
    Also my thoughts,EXACTLY THIS
  • edited June 2010
    I feel your pain DoHHHH.

I hope you can re-build better than i did mate. Good luck.

Although just a small dig, You gave me a row for Poor BR management, (ok mine was alot worse i admit)
  • edited June 2010
    Chuuuuuuuuull Winstons, he shall be back
  • edited June 2010
    quick break that mate,just noticed your entered in tomorrows primo.gl.
  • edited June 2010
    Hell, you got into Primo for £1. Stop whining ;-)
  • edited June 2010
    I'm in the same boat dohh, got outrageously drunk last night, borrowed my mates laptop, thought i was Phil Ivey. Lost the lot. Wasnt nice this morning when i woke up to - Current Balance £0.00 - Oopsy