You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THE SAXON ARMY ready for the regionals / please post here

Comments

• edited July 2010
    new update
    si1verback      team captian
    rainbow_x_     team colours
    gremli22         team gem
    bigbudd03       offical money tree
    Candi             team mascot
    35suited         the great shark
    imber             offical moral booster
    karlluke
    MYSHARKY    
    SHAUNY

saxon army on the march

can anybody think of names for the last 3 plz

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: THE SAXON ARMY ready for the regionals / please post here:
    si1verback      team captian rainbow_x_     team colours gremli22 bigbudd03       offical money tree Candi             team mascot 35suited         the great shark imber             offical moral booster karlluke MYSHARKY     SHAUNY there you go candi
    Posted by silver8ack

Aww Thank you Captain. I feel all mushy and red faced and all shy now :  ) xxxx
  • edited July 2010
    new update si1verback      team captian rainbow_x_     team colours gremli22         team gem bigbudd03       offical money tree Candi             team mascot 35suited         the great shark imber             offical moral booster karlluke MYSHARKY     SHAUNY saxon army on the march can anybody think of names for the last 3 plz
    Posted by silver8ack
     Hi Silver,  maybe for MYSHARKY how about MR BIG BITE OR OUR OWN BIG BITER,  just an idea  I,ll try and think of some more to help our team :)
  • edited July 2010

How about this for a cheerleading song:-

SAXON'S ARMY IS THE BEST,
    SAXON;S ARMY CAN BEAT THE REST,
    WE PLAY HARD AND WE PLAY FAST,
    WE DON'T HOLD ON TO THE PAST,
    WE MARCH FORWARD AS WE GO,
    NO SURVIVIORS IN OUR TOW,
    BECAUSE W ARE HARD AND WE ARE MEAN.
    SO BE AFRAID OF THE SAXON ARMY TEAM.

GO GO SAXON ARMY :)
  • edited July 2010
    How about this for a cheerleading song:- SAXON'S ARMY IS THE BEST, SAXON;S ARMY CAN BEAT THE REST, WE PLAY HARD AND WE PLAY FAST, WE DON'T HOLD ON TO THE PAST, WE MARCH FORWARD AS WE GO, NO SURVIVIORS IN OUR TOW, BECAUSE W ARE HARD AND WE ARE MEAN. SO BE AFRAID OF THE SAXON ARMY TEAM. GO GO SAXON ARMY :)
    Posted by gremli22
    Excellent stuff may I say Gremli. We have the very best team members for spirit alone here for sure never mind our superb poker playing ability! xxxx
  • edited July 2010
    JUST CAUGHT UP WITH THE BLOG EXCELLENT WORDS IMBER.  LIKE CANDI I AM DEFINATELY IN THE FEMALE CAMP.  SO GLAD TO BE PART OF THE SAXON ARMY.  CANT WAIT TO GET GOING
  • edited July 2010

to the tune of Sloop john B

we are the Saxon Army

there's gremli candi and me

roll out our captain ashore -

silver steer us home

we want to win the chrome

we want to win ther chrome - oh yeah

we feel so psyched up

we gonna win the chrome.

Rainbow sure got drunk

our chances were nearly sunk

along came karly and suited to save the day

took the pot clean away

really made our day

the saxon's are jubilant

we took the prize away.

so hoist up our karllukes sail

don't let bigbudd and sharky fail

shawny's got the wheel - lined up against a pair of kings

it's just one of those things

we play till the fat lady sings

at the end of the tourney

the saxon's will prevail.

• edited July 2010
    JUST CAUGHT UP WITH THE BLOG EXCELLENT WORDS IMBER.  LIKE CANDI I AM DEFINATELY IN THE FEMALE CAMP.  SO GLAD TO BE PART OF THE SAXON ARMY.  CANT WAIT TO GET GOING
    Posted by karlluke
    a plethera of totty - welcome aboard
  • edited July 2010
    karlluke
    MYSHARKY     offical chip chomper  
    SHAUNY

hi gremli like the song and as for sharky hope this is ok :)

imber your killing me these are absolutly great keep them coming plz :)

nice to see you to karlluke welcome to our own little page have you any ideas as to what you would like to be knowen as ?

notice for all team members i have changed were i am from on the tables to saxon army if any of you would like to join me in this plz do so .

team captian saxon army on the march

• edited July 2010
    How about this for a cheerleading song:- SAXON'S ARMY IS THE BEST, SAXON;S ARMY CAN BEAT THE REST, WE PLAY HARD AND WE PLAY FAST, WE DON'T HOLD ON TO THE PAST, WE MARCH FORWARD AS WE GO, NO SURVIVIORS IN OUR TOW, BECAUSE W ARE HARD AND WE ARE MEAN. SO BE AFRAID OF THE SAXON ARMY TEAM. GO GO SAXON ARMY :)
    Posted by gremli22
    GREAT cheerleading chant gremli :):)
  • edited July 2010
    to the tune of Sloop john B we are the Saxon Army there's gremli candi and me roll out our captain ashore - silver steer us home we want to win the chrome we want to win ther chrome - oh yeah we feel so psyched up we gonna win the chrome. Rainbow sure got drunk our chances were nearly sunk along came karly and suited to save the day took the pot clean away really made our day the saxon's are jubilant we took the prize away. so hoist up our karllukes sail don't let bigbudd and sharky fail shawny's got the wheel - lined up against a pair of kings it's just one of those things we play till the fat lady sings at the end of the tourney the saxon's will prevail.
    Posted by imber
    ill try and and keep of the champagne :)
  • edited July 2010
    to the tune of Sloop john B we are the Saxon Army there's gremli candi and me roll out our captain ashore - silver steer us home we want to win the chrome we want to win ther chrome - oh yeah we feel so psyched up we gonna win the chrome. Rainbow sure got drunk our chances were nearly sunk along came karly and suited to save the day took the pot clean away really made our day the saxon's are jubilant we took the prize away. so hoist up our karllukes sail don't let bigbudd and sharky fail shawny's got the wheel - lined up against a pair of kings it's just one of those things we play till the fat lady sings at the end of the tourney the saxon's will prevail.
    Posted by imber
    You are brilliant hun! xxxx  : )
  • edited July 2010
    si1verback      team captian rainbow_x_     team colours gremli22         team gem bigbudd03       offical money tree Candi             team mascot 35suited         the great shark imber             offical moral booster karlluke MYSHARKY     offical chip chomper   SHAUNY hi gremli like the song and as for sharky hope this is ok :) imber your killing me these are absolutly great keep them coming plz :) nice to see you to karlluke welcome to our own little page have you any ideas as to what you would like to be knowen as ? notice for all team members i have changed were i am from on the tables to saxon army if any of you would like to join me in this plz do so . team captian saxon army on the march
    Posted by silver8ack
    I have changed mine  xxxx
  • edited July 2010
    i not sure what to be called but i seem to have my best luck when i am short stacked and just wont go away. really annoying the other players when i have a bounty on my head so i think something on those lines might be appropriate.
  • edited July 2010
    i not sure what to be called but i seem to have my best luck when i am short stacked and just wont go away. really annoying the other players when i have a bounty on my head so i think something on those lines might be appropriate.
    Posted by karlluke
    Some suggestions:

Prize Bounty Hunter

Prize Bounty Head Hunter

Team Bounty Head Hunter

Bounty Head Buster

Bounty Buster

Bounty Busting Beaut

Bounty Head Beaut

The Bounty Comeback Queen

The Bounty bars are on me but you`re not having mine!  : ) xxxx

Goooooooooooooo  saxon army! 

• edited July 2010
    karlluke          offical bounty buster 
    MYSHARKY      offical chip chomper  
    SHAUNY          

hope that is ok Karlluke :)

only SHAUNY to go and all i know is that he is from milton keynes :(

some nice one there candi ty for the suggestions

SAXON ARMY MARCHING ON THROUGH THE COUNTRY
    TAKING CHIPS FROM ALL THE FISH
    TO MAKE FIRST PLACE OUR FAVOURITE DISH

• edited July 2010
    si1verback      team captian rainbow_x_     team colours gremli22         team gem bigbudd03       offical money tree Candi             team mascot 35suited         the great shark imber             offical moral booster karlluke          offical bounty buster  MYSHARKY      offical chip chomper   SHAUNY           hope that is ok Karlluke :) only SHAUNY to go and all i know is that he is from milton keynes :( some nice one there candi ty for the suggestions SAXON ARMY MARCHING ON THROUGH THE COUNTRY TAKING CHIPS FROM ALL THE FISH TO MAKE FIRST PLACE OUR FAVOURITE DISH
    Posted by silver8ack
    Thank you Captain! xxxx
  • edited July 2010

Those of us who practice that “old-time religion” know that today was named for the Anglo-Saxon god Wōden. He is the pagan god of death, battle, wisdom, discoverer of the runes and leader the Wild Hunt

as the poker god has not been good to me latly have recruited woden to help us at the tables death  to all the little fish/ battle throught to that final table/ wisdom to fold / raise or reraise at the right time. the saxon army marching through the poker land
  • edited July 2010

Those of us who practice that “old-time religion” know that today was named for the Anglo-Saxon god Wōden. He is the pagan god of death, battle, wisdom, discoverer of the runes and leader the Wild Hunt as the poker god has not been good to me latly have recruited woden to help us at the tables death  to all the little fish/ battle throught to that final table/ wisdom to fold / raise or reraise at the right time. the saxon army marching through the poker land
    Posted by silver8ack
    to a traditional german tune - or indeed wooden heart

can't you see we love you

please don't break our heart in two

we're not made of wood

but we do have a "woden" heart.

treat us bad

treat us good

make us poker super studs

saxon army dudes

cos we've got a "woden" heart

there's no secret to this team of mine

it was always you from the start

who will play - who will win

keep on raking in - keep the oppo's thin

with the help of our "woden" heart

• edited July 2010
    Those of us who practice that “old-time religion” know that today was named for the Anglo-Saxon god Wōden. He is the pagan god of death, battle, wisdom, discoverer of the runes and leader the Wild Hunt as the poker god has not been good to me latly have recruited woden to help us at the tables death  to all the little fish/ battle throught to that final table/ wisdom to fold / raise or reraise at the right time. the saxon army marching through the poker land
    Posted by silver8ack

Awesome picture Captain xxxx
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: THE SAXON ARMY ready for the regionals / please post here : to a traditional german tune - or indeed wooden heart can't you see we love you please don't break our heart in two we're not made of wood but we do have a "woden" heart. treat us bad treat us good make us poker super studs saxon army dudes cos we've got a "woden" heart there's no secret to this team of mine it was always you from the start who will play - who will win keep on raking in - keep the oppo's thin with the help of our "woden" heart
    Posted by imber
    Fantastic stuff hun. My dad`s favourite song wooden heart by Elvis.... He would appreciate your talent! xxxx
  • edited July 2010
    si1verback      team captian rainbow_x_     team colours gremli22         team gem bigbudd03       offical money tree Candi             team mascot 35suited         the great shark imber             offical moral booster karlluke          offical bounty buster  MYSHARKY      offical chip chomper   SHAUNY           hope that is ok Karlluke :) only SHAUNY to go and all i know is that he is from milton keynes :( some nice one there candi ty for the suggestions SAXON ARMY MARCHING ON THROUGH THE COUNTRY TAKING CHIPS FROM ALL THE FISH TO MAKE FIRST PLACE OUR FAVOURITE DISH
    Posted by silver8ack
    shauny - the "don" or the "wolfman" (in sheep's clothing) perhaps?

• edited July 2010
    thats perfect thanks candi
  • edited July 2010
    woden has sent me a message
    reads as IMBER your chant was great and i enjoyed it very much in return i have cast a spell and predicted your win at the table with team captian standing behind u . all the best saxon army luv woden

ty candi i do try

saxon army battling away at the tables
  • edited July 2010
    thats perfect thanks candi
    Posted by karlluke
     You`re very welcome. Glad you like it hunni : ) xxxx
  • edited July 2010
    woden has sent me a message reads as IMBER your chant was great and i enjoyed it very much in return i have cast a spell and predicted your win at the table with team captian standing behind u . all the best saxon army luv woden ty candi i do try saxon army battling away at the tables
    Posted by silver8ack
    Lol love it Captain!

I Take it those 2 left and right of the table are the opposition?  hehe
      : ) xxxx
  • edited July 2010
      This is my new avator specially created for the team tourney event which I designed last night via Sky Rich`s thread in `The Shed` called cartoonize yourself!!! 

I will change it bk in a few days but just wanted you to see it as its the one I will be using when the team tournies start again. Its my team mascot lucky avator . If it brings me Luck, then I will keep it for further team tournies. If it doesn`t` then I will change bk to my original avator
     xxxx

• edited July 2010
      This is my new avator specially created for the team tourney event which I designed last night via Sky Rich`s thread in `The Shed` called cartoonize yourself!!!    I will change it bk in a few days but just wanted you to see it as its the one I will be using when the team tournies start again. Its my team mascot lucky avator . If it brings me Luck, then I will keep it for further team tournies. If it doesn`t` then I will change bk to my original avator  xxxx  
    Posted by candi
    luv it candi!!!
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: THE SAXON ARMY ready for the regionals / please post here : luv it candi!!!
    Posted by imber
    Hi imber
     Glad you like it hunni. xxxx
  • edited July 2010
    yes very impresive candi