You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Customer service team, AGAIN.

2»

Comments

• edited July 2010
    The only customer service guy I speak to is Mawaddah.

all the rest are idiots.
  • edited July 2010
    LOL.....Is SkyRich off today?

2 falls, 1 submission or a knockout decides the winner.
    "DING-DING"
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Customer service team, AGAIN.:
    Oh dear here we go again....... HEY DONUT whose gang u gonna be in when the fight starts ! 
    Posted by -TARAS-
     I thought we had put a lid on this! Im on the side of LOVE and PEACE! But I must say their does seem to be a guy on here that always seems to turn up on the forum with his wooden spoon ready to stir things up! :(
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Customer service team, AGAIN. :  I thought we had put a lid on this! Im on the side of LOVE and PEACE! But I must say their does seem to be a guy on here that always seems to turn up on the forum with his wooden spoon ready to stir things up! :(
    Posted by Donut64
    OHHHH donut m8 please show a bit more respect to the sky mods,lmao ;o))
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Customer service team, AGAIN. :  I thought we had put a lid on this! Im on the side of LOVE and PEACE! But I must say their does seem to be a guy on here that always seems to turn up on the forum with his wooden spoon ready to stir things up! :(
    Posted by Donut64
    Yeah ! Mr Miyagi can be one aggressive hombre when he wants to, he started on me before coz i wouldn't tell him where i hid my sweets. 
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Customer service team, AGAIN. : OHHHH donut m8 please show a bit more respect to the sky mods,lmao ;o))
    Posted by dav1964
     Dont tell any one but I think Sky Mod is right this time! :) Shhhhhhhhhhhhh!
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Customer service team, AGAIN. : Yeah ! Mr Miyagi can be one aggressive hombre when he wants to, he started on me before coz i wouldn't tell him where i hid my sweets. 
    Posted by -TARAS-
     That sounds about right for that funny little fellow. You cant help but love him though! But just dont bend over or he may show you his love! :)
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Customer service team, AGAIN. :  That sounds about right for that funny little fellow. You cant help but love him though! But just dont bend over or he may show you his love! :)
    Posted by Donut64
    Well he hasn't shown me his love thank goodness but he did threaten to show me his Curly Wurly !
  • edited July 2010
    best customer services i ever came across was through Xbox live and i was completely taken aback by how friendly and helpful they were? all the while i was waiting for the punchline 'am i bovvered' or 'the computer says NO', but it never came.lol I suppose the quality of response comes down to training or wages tbf, and the monopoly that is SKY doesn't really have to worry too much about ethos i guess. Afterall Rupert Murdoch was/is no Richard Branson when it comes to making $'s. :)
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Customer service team, AGAIN. : Well he hasn't shown me his love thank goodness but he did threaten to show me his Curly Wurly !
    Posted by -TARAS-
    I've seen his Curly Wurly and it's 5'' long, wrinkled ....... and covered in chocolate.
  • edited July 2010
    Sorry if my post has offended anybody and I do regret putting the guys name in the thread.

For what it's worth he got back to me and apparently "the guys in the office" thought it was about half an hour before you were booted from your seat.

As for letting some steam off in a forum visited by Sky personnel, about a Sky problem, being tantamount to making meritless 999 calls...well, so be it.
  • edited July 2010
    Best customer service in the land is from Sony. Sons PS3 packed up just 2 months after the warranty ran out....Drat.

2 minute phone call, collected by courier next day...repaired and returned before the week was out.

Cost = Zero.
  • edited July 2010
    shouldn't worry about it davey, thats what forums are meant for! however, if you ever need ridiculing or the pish taking out of you, try dropping mere novice an email, he is an expert in the field!  ;)
  • edited July 2010
    same with xbox emily, must be in nice wars for competition.lol
  • edited July 2010
    shouldn't worry about it davey, thats what forums are meant for! however, if you ever need ridiculing or the pish taking out of you, try dropping mere novice an email, he is an expert in the field!  ;)
    Posted by stoneface1
    LOL