You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four!

1181920212224»

Comments

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four!:
    ul guy and well played sue and tony keep it going your legends now
    Posted by stokefc
    I was once called a legend. Or was it a leg end?
  • edited July 2010
    what an amazing community thread. great to be a part of. congrats sue and tony! hopefully sue and the rest of the brits can run deep. glglglgl
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four! : I was once called a legend. Or was it a leg end?
    Posted by loonytoons
    i thought it was something else m8 ;)
  • edited July 2010
     Looks like Tikay will win the Hot Topics of the week for this thread! Well done Tikay you have won yourself a free entry into Fridays TOT! :)
  • edited July 2010
    what time next start for sue and tikay to start lettin us know also i hope the phone s fully charge tikay
  • edited July 2010
    Morning Everyone,   Once again I'm overwhelmed by your kind words and terrific railling from the UK, they are always at the front of my mind when I'm playing, and wanting to do well for you all is a major factor in why I'm in Day 5 (this is a serious Janice from Friends moment).   Dan B, you are a great guy, and as everyone knows you are destined for bigger times in poker.   Like everyone else I'm shocked and surprised to get this far, on-line  I play for the entertainment more than anything, but coming here and listening to all the guys talk, made me think more: things like:   What am I beating?  Am I ahead? I've amazed myself with the hands I've folded, but with the structure here (Tika is bang on on how good it is) allows you to pick your spots, or retreat for a better chance latter.  As Tony S said in his interview last night any of you could be here next year, it's the trip of a lifetime. Here's hoping it carries on a little bit longer, and we keep you up late tonight. XXX Sue
    Posted by kidgirlgy

Well done Sue, just keep doing what you have been doing and anything could happen- Vegas in Novenber sounds good. Just a thought for you   WHAT THE MIND CAN CONCEIVE AND BELIEVE IT CAN ACHIEVE.. so keep believing. Good Luck
  • edited July 2010
    A truley inspiring story all three of you

Very unlucky Guy i think you will relaise how well you did once you take time to refect back in the uk.

Tony if i am honest i thought you would cash, but doing it is a different level. Very well played sir.

Sue your name should be in red from now on when playing on here. AWESOME

WP ALL

GREAT WORK TIKAY AND THE TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited July 2010
    Epic thread for an epic nights poker, bring on day 5.
  • edited July 2010
    Morning Everyone,   Once again I'm overwhelmed by your kind words and terrific railling from the UK, they are always at the front of my mind when I'm playing, and wanting to do well for you all is a major factor in why I'm in Day 5 (this is a serious Janice from Friends moment).   Dan B, you are a great guy, and as everyone knows you are destined for bigger times in poker.   Like everyone else I'm shocked and surprised to get this far, on-line  I play for the entertainment more than anything, but coming here and listening to all the guys talk, made me think more: things like:   What am I beating?  Am I ahead? I've amazed myself with the hands I've folded, but with the structure here (Tika is bang on on how good it is) allows you to pick your spots, or retreat for a better chance latter.  As Tony S said in his interview last night any of you could be here next year, it's the trip of a lifetime. Here's hoping it carries on a little bit longer, and we keep you up late tonight. XXX Sue
    Posted by kidgirlgy

Hi Sue,

you are doing what most of us on skypoker would love to be doing sue,

living the wsop vegas dream .

so you go girl and believe in yourself ,

you can go deep  very deep just have that belief in your self .

believe believe believe.

why not you ?

Denis
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four! : Hi Sue, you are doing what most of us on skypoker would love to be doing sue,  living the wsop vegas dream . so you go girl and believe in yourself , you can go deep  very deep just have that belief in your self . believe believe believe.  why not you ? Denis
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    nervous for you,just keep going.if you win it r all of skypoker welcome to the party!!!! gd luck
  • edited July 2010
    ESPN TV are carrying an article which features a short video of yesterday's bubble - HERE
  • edited July 2010
    ESPN TV are carrying an article which features a short video of yesterday's bubble - HERE
    Posted by NoseyBonk

Ooh, in 360 degree-o-vision with zoom.
  • edited July 2010
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Nice One Noseybonk.
  • edited July 2010
    unlucky on your exit sue you must be so proud you have kept sky poker on the world map.keep it up lolufold as well.