You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WSOP Liive Update - One Goes Into Five!

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat
Come on guys, lets start the build up - 2 1/2 hours and counting, the tension here is mounting!

Comments

• edited July 2010
    would,nt it be amazing if she got to the ft cmon sue you can do it
  • edited July 2010

GOOOOOO SUEEEEEEEE!

• edited July 2010
    From what i gather, their are currently 574 players remaining and Sue is in 250th spot with 372,000 chips, the average is 382,526, her table includes Eric Liu and David Benyamine she has the 3rd most chips on her table, table chipleader has 499,000, blinds are 3000/6000 and ante's 1000 so should be good, now where's that tikay with the pre game interview?
  • edited July 2010
    More ultra positive vibes coming down the wires to you Sue, Good Luck!
  • edited July 2010
     Who would have thought it! I am getting more excited about this tourny than I did about the World Cup! Thanks Sue! x
  • edited July 2010

good Luck Sue, youve shown already you can compete.

May sound stupid isnt this the second last day before the November 9 is decided?

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Liive Update - One Goes Into Five!:
     Who would have thought it! I am getting more excited about this tourny than I did about the World Cup! Thanks Sue! x
    Posted by Donut64
    I agree Donut64 but Sue is a better person/player than that rabble that put on the england shirt at the world cup.This is much more exciting.GOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited July 2010
    good Luck Sue, youve shown already you can compete. May sound stupid isnt this the second last day before the November 9 is decided?
    Posted by The_Don90
    Yes i believe that they want it down to 27 players (3 tables) after day seven, and 9 players after day 8!! - thanks dylan
  • edited July 2010
  • edited July 2010
    Event #57: No-Limit Hold'em Championship
    Structure Sheet      

July 5,2010 12:00 PM   Day 1A
       July 6,2010 12:00 PM   Day 1B
       July 7,2010 12:00 PM   Day 1C
       July 8,2010 12:00 PM   Day 1D
       July 9,2010 12:00 PM   Day 2A
       July 10,2010 12:00 PM   Day 2B
       July 12,2010 12:00 PM   Day 3
       July 13,2010 12:00 PM   Day 4
       July 14,2010 12:00 PM   Day 5
       July 15,2010 12:00 PM   Day 6
       July 16,2010 12:00 PM   Day 7 (play down to 27 players)
       July 17,2010 12:00 PM   Day 8 (play down to 9 players)
       November,2010 TBD   FINAL TABLE
  • edited July 2010
    Table 321

Susan Nordsen - 372000
    Eric Liu - 130000

Jin Kim- 190000
    Trevor Roberts- 392000
    Joshua Seigel- 499000
    David Benyamine -329000
    empty
    James Fennell- 344000
    Stanley Quinn- 15000

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Liive Update - One Goes Into Five! : Yes i believe that they want it down to 27 players (3 tables) after day six, and 9 players after day 7!!
    Posted by loonytoons
    Spot on info, date in November TBC for final table
  • edited July 2010
    with 574 players left if Sue can get in to top 10% of remaing she will pocket a minimum $138,285 - COME ON SUE!!!!!!!!!
  • edited July 2010
    with 574 players left if Sue can get in to top 10% of remaing she will pocket a minimum $138,285 - COME ON SUE!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by Lightwood
    She is guaranteed $24,000 already!!
  • edited July 2010

Good morning!

And WHAT a day for us to have Wifi problems here in the Media Centre!

I started work at 7am, & cleared some e-Mails & stuff, went to log onto Sky Poker, & the Wifi fell over. Since then a flurry of texts to the UK to find a work-around, Brekkie with Attila cancelled, and eventually, a 24 hour Wifi Pass (onto an alternative Wifi) was secured for the bargain price of $19.95.

I've also lost my wireless mouse thingybob, so am having to use the touchy-feely mouse-pad thing, ugh.

Oh, & I have a streaming cold, man-flu, roughly as painful as childbirth, maybe worse.

That apart, all is well, so on with the Sue-Show it is!
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Liive Update - One Goes Into Five! : She is guaranteed $24,000 already!!
    Posted by loonytoons
    which is worth a hell of a lot more than a couple of years ago given the weakness in the pound.
  • edited July 2010
    good luck sue

go get them
  • edited July 2010
    Good morning! And WHAT a day for us to have Wifi problems here in the Media Centre! I started work at 7am, & cleared some e-Mails & stuff, went to log onto Sky Poker, & the Wifi fell over. Since then a flurry of texts to the UK to find a work-around, Brekkie with Attila cancelled, and eventually, a 24 hour Wifi Pass (onto an alternative Wifi) was secured for the bargain price of $19.95. I've also lost my wireless mouse thingybob, so am having to use the touchy-feely mouse-pad thing, ugh. Oh, & I have a streaming cold, man-flu, roughly as painful as childbirth, maybe worse. That apart, all is well, so on with the Sue-Show it is!
    Posted by Tikay10

Eat 15 oranges to get your Vit C up, take 6 paracetamol (that should last the day) and drink a some Honey & Lemon to keep the voicebox well oiled and you'll be fine.

We need you on top form Tikay!
  • edited July 2010
    Good morning! And WHAT a day for us to have Wifi problems here in the Media Centre! I started work at 7am, & cleared some e-Mails & stuff, went to log onto Sky Poker, & the Wifi fell over. Since then a flurry of texts to the UK to find a work-around, Brekkie with Attila cancelled, and eventually, a 24 hour Wifi Pass (onto an alternative Wifi) was secured for the bargain price of $19.95. I've also lost my wireless mouse thingybob, so am having to use the touchy-feely mouse-pad thing, ugh. Oh, & I have a streaming cold, man-flu, roughly as painful as childbirth, maybe worse. That apart, all is well, so on with the Sue-Show it is!
    Posted by Tikay10
    hope your phone is fully charged
  • edited July 2010

Good Luck Sue!!!!!!  All the forum are supporting you today.....

Do it for Sky Poker......
    Do it for Tikay........
    Do it for the Brits......

DO IT FOR YOU!!!!!
  • edited July 2010

BIG thanks to Loony for getting the thread started.

I just read the tail-end of yesterday's Thread (we went to bed as most of you were getting up!), & it must be THE greatest thread ever on Sky Poker Community - because it was ours, all of us built it. And then Sue posted, after play ended, & I was welling up just reading it.

Thanks, also, to MereGeek, Dylan, & all the others who have Posted the facts & figures, Table Draw, Payout Structure, da de da, this really is a Team Effort, & I can't tell you how proud I am to be part of it.

Big up to Claire, too, she is a real workhorse, & the way she worked yesterday to get the info after we lost our Media Access was amazing. I'm hoping - fingers crossed - that our Media Access wll be restored today, but whatever happens, somehow we'll work out a way to get you the info, as it happens. And, knowing Claire, she'll book more Interviews with poker celebs & faces, & I'll nab a few via my contacts, too.

We have arranged to interview Sue before play, as per usual, at 11am, & Claire will get it uploaded sharpish, as usual.

PS - Claire has just arrived in the Media Centre - she has a streaming cold & a high temperature, so go easy on her today! 
  • edited July 2010
    Tikay can we have updates on JP, praz and lolufold too?

Also did you know  James is 1 of the chipleaders in the caesars 1k event with over a million chips and 50 to go. The final day is today. 146 ftw... I don't know the geography of Las Vegas but is that anywhere near you? ;)
  • edited July 2010
    Good Luck Sue!!!!!!   All the forum are supporting you today..... Do it for Sky Poker...... Do it for Tikay........ Do it for the Brits...... DO IT FOR YOU!!!!!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Very Pottermouth esque :)
  • edited July 2010
    Did you know that out of all the $10,000 entrants that $1,317,420 is taken out for staff pay, and $3,073,980 for tourney fees, that equates to 1.8% and 4.2%, total 6% or $600 per entrant which aint bad!!
  • edited July 2010
    Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited July 2010

So, who is with us today? All those following the Grimsby Express say "yay", & let's get this party started.
  • edited July 2010

good luck sue all the best ps hope your pace maker working tikay

• edited July 2010
    Go get 'em, Sue, you can do it! Rooting for you yet again :)

Tikay I said on the other thread (Day#4) that it was probably the fastest growing thread EVER here on Sky Poker Forum - 35 pages in 24 hours - That's mental! And not a negative comment in sight :) Awesome community spirit, just how it should always be.
  • edited July 2010
    LOLUFOLD's table - next to Sue's I believe -

Table 317

Rafael Sansrodrigo (284000)

Manig Loeser (283000)

Redmond Lee (1184000)

Theodore Mclean (62000)

Adam Levy (1054000)

Vanessa Selbst (397000)

Paul Paris (283000)

Matthew Pearson (320000)

Alexander Purk (225000)