You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WSOP Liive Update - One Goes Into Five!

Comments

• edited July 2010
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Today has really dragged been waiting for 8pm never spoke to you before yet im so excited for you snd really really want you to go so deep.

Best of luck for tonight

Gareth
    xx
  • edited July 2010
    Good luck to all ...... we are ALL rooting for you.
  • edited July 2010
    Yay!

Gl Sue Grimsby kid girl!

Day 6 here you come

• edited July 2010

So, the plan for today.

1) Follow Sue, as per usual, all the way, all the day.

2) Interviews with Sue & others, as per.

3) Follow also, Lolufold.

4) Follow, prominent Brits, such as Praz, JP, John Kabbaj, etc.

5) Photo Blog. (Assuming I have "inside the ropes" Media Access). Be great to get photos of the really big stacks!

6) If you'd like us to (try) to get anything else, well now's your chance - just ask. And if Attila approves, you got it. ;)

As to James Williams, over at Caesars, I'm so jealous, I would die to have played that Event, it's a stunner. We can't cover it really, even though it's barely a mile away, it's not practical. But we may be able to find a way of keeping you updated as to his progress, position, & Chip Count - leave it with me, please. And if he wanders over here, we'll do an Interview, too, of course.
  • edited July 2010
    when i heard tony and sue cashed i got arrested for streaking but they had to let me go, insuffient evidance !

yayyyyyyyyy
  • edited July 2010
    YAY!

Good Luck Sue!

• edited July 2010
    Tikay - Please could you interview Claire or/and get her to interview you? Ty

Solly
  • edited July 2010
    Vanessa Selbst (397000) on LOLUFOLD's table is a very good player/coach

Good luck to Sue, LOLUFOLD...................and Phil Galfond as i have a £10 bet he would make the final 9 :-)
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Liive Update - One Goes Into Five!:
    So, who is with us today? All those following the Grimsby Express say "yay", & let's get this party started.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Always knew Grimsby was a hotbed of poker talent!

KidGrimsby & his KidGirlGY, Nutter5932, M4VERICK & Nutty (Laceby counts!), Chelsea08, SkodaSWFC, BubbleFish and somewhere at the bottom is myself.

Should be an SPT Grimsby in Sue's honour - I'll put the kettle on and get the fish and chips in!
  • edited July 2010
    Sliiightly O/T, but was there a video interview with Norman Chad? I can't remember if Tikay said he'd done one or was hoping to get one, but I have looked and can't find it. NoseyBonk is a Norman Chad fan! :-D
  • edited July 2010

well done guys .

and go on youuuuuuuuuu thinggggggggg

sue !

• edited July 2010
    Wishing Sue the very best of luck.

We all know you play a great game, if you get the cards anything is possible.

Sue's run inspired me to a Bounty Hunter win on Sky this afternoon. I'm off to bed in a minute, the first thing I do when I get up later is log on to this forum to see what's happened so far.
  • edited July 2010

".....Tikay I said on the other thread (Day#4) that it was probably the fastest growing thread EVER here on Sky Poker Forum - 35 pages in 24 hours - That's mental! And not a negative comment in sight :) Awesome community spirit, just how it should always be......"

THIS! You probably know, I'm not into moany-woany stuff, I despise it with a passion, & I'm a little tired of it, but when Forums & threads are like that, they are the bestest things going. And I think the whole Viva Las Vegas adventure, headlined by Sue's & everyone else's exploits, will give this Community a feel-good factor which will last for a goodly while.

Praise be!
  • edited July 2010
    Good luck Sue!!!!!!!!  Take advantage of the fact that the others on your table might just want to bully you.
  • edited July 2010
    Tikay - Please could you interview Claire or/and get her to interview you? Ty Solly
    Posted by SoLack
    I wish! If you guys can persuade her, I'm up for it, I'd love to. So get on her case, right? Claire wll say "can't be done, who will man the camera?", but that's sortable, so it's not an excuse!
  • edited July 2010
    YAAAAYYYY
    GO SUE!!!!!
  • edited July 2010
    come on sue... keep it going... 1 more double up and you are in serious contention for super deepie!!! :P
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Liive Update - One Goes Into Five! : I wish! If you guys can persuade her, I'm up for it, I'd love to. So get on her case, right? Claire wll say "can't be done, who will man the camera?", but that's sortable, so it's not an excuse!
    Posted by Tikay10
    Sue films Tikay interviewing Claire, Claire films Tikay being taught how to play poker by Sue, And Tikay films Claire interviewing Sue. Sorted :0)

GO ON SUE!!!!!!! Keep us all up late again!!!!!!!!
  • edited July 2010

Good  luck on day 6 Sue, may the Gods be with you..

Can you spot the deliberate mistake, always the optimist..

Good luck go get them...GB..

• edited July 2010
    Goooooooood luuuuuck
    SUUUUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
    :)
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Liive Update - One Goes Into Five! : I wish! If you guys can persuade her, I'm up for it, I'd love to. So get on her case, right? Claire wll say "can't be done, who will man the camera?", but that's sortable, so it's not an excuse!
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi Tony,

I think this is a great idea, plus if she interviews you we will be treated to a really beautiful, intelligent, interviewer for a change hehe.
    Plus it would be great to hear how this adventure is viewed by the ultimate power.

CLAIRE PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE DO IT FOR US ALL.
    If you do i'll make it 2 bottles of your choice lol
    Col
  • edited July 2010

Sliiightly O/T, but was there a video interview with Norman Chad? I can't remember if Tikay said he'd done one or was hoping to get one, but I have looked and can't find it. NoseyBonk is a Norman Chad fan! :-D
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    No, not done one, but like you, I think he's the absolute bees knees. I'll ask him - we are on chatting terms these days - but he may be commercially constrained, as he's contracted to ESPN. But I will try - it would be a dream come true for me to interview Norman. Good shout.

Meanwhile, Claire is also having Wifi Issues. And she is NOT a happy bunny. Tread carefully, be warned......but until/unless she gets it sorted, she cannot upload the Interviews, as only her Lappie has the special software.

Hell hath no fury like Claire having Wifi issues.......

• edited July 2010
    Best wishes from Bolton!
  • edited July 2010
    i would like to see tikay interview Claire please

also, an interview with David Benyamine would be good, especially after Sue has knocked him out would be great:)

• edited July 2010
    yaaayyy go sue keep me going thought the night makes working nights easyier make your goal to makeday 6
    with your chipstack easy
  • edited July 2010
    Good luck Sue!!!!!!!!
  • edited July 2010
  • edited July 2010
    its been great railing the views over the week... hope sue continues and gets another massive double up and with 700k she will be a danger to everyone as nobody will want to jeperdise against that...

ps--- wanna see tikay play the main event....  wonder what his peak chip stack would be if he was still in.... your a legend tikay.. all the best!
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Liive Update - One Goes Into Five! : No, not done one, but like you, I think he's the absolute bees knees. I'll ask him - we are on chatting terms these days - but he may be commercially constrained, as he's contracted to ESPN. But I will try - it would be a dream come true for me to interview Norman. Good shout.  
    Posted by Tikay10

• edited July 2010
    GOOD LUCK SUE!!!!!