You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A good fold to the new Dohhhhh, or a bad fold to the old Dohhhhh?

2»

Comments

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: A good fold to the new Dohhhhh, or a bad fold to the old Dohhhhh?:
    In Response to Re: A good fold to the new Dohhhhh, or a bad fold to the old Dohhhhh? : I didn't tell you to post it for u to get stick mate, I genuinely didn't believe you had KK. I still have it in the back of my mind, that somehow you have managed to change the Hand History somehow! lol You're one of the toughest players at nl30 to get money from (this hand proves it) - and if you weren't on all 6 tables, I'd deffo table select to avoid you. The only reason I wantd you to post was to prove u had KK, and even now I'm not 100% sure! Don't take the stick personally. - gl, cya at the tables soooooon.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Cheers Doh, top lad. I dont fold KK to you ever again, so when you actually do have AA you get paid :) I seriously had KK mate, the only time i folded it before i was wrong to and now wrong again, so im playing KK really well at the moment. I have to say i dont rwally have enough information to put you on AA or QQ but i usually go with my gut feeling because the many times i have gone against it, i ent up regreting it, it just one hand that i lost £4 instead of making £4 + £4 + your £9 c bet... because you fold when i re-raise their on that board because so many hands beat JJ on that flop after the action. I think my bankroll can handle a slight £21 swing in one session...
  • edited July 2010
    dont post if you dont want anyone elses opinion! yes you mad a bad play in most peoples opinion but sometimes you have to go with your instincts

Dont be put of about posting here just people give their honest advice, im sure your not a bad player based on 1 hand
  • edited July 2010
    Jamie your such a donk... and you call me a nit? lol.
  • edited July 2010
    What a plank!! Funny tho :-)
  • ybyb
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: A good fold to the new Dohhhhh, or a bad fold to the old Dohhhhh?:
    Right i was told to post this hand on this forum by dohhh because he wanted to see my whole cards and to see what the "regs" thought about this hand. Obviously as we can see i was wrong to fold my hand in this case.  However if it turned out that doh had AA then its a good fold at the right time and he could have easily had either of the two hands i put him on pre flop.   But anyway, thanks to all of the regs for absolutely destroying my play and my thoughts...such comments as "wosrt fold ive ever seen" really motivate me to post more on this forum... but Lynx your a really good player yourself thats why you can't get past 50nl!   I'm so bad so ill just get back to turning more ternners into thousands and making my awful nitty folds.   Thanks all!
    Posted by ricoramb03
    I could fold KK to a 3 bet every single time and every so often I happen to fold it to AA, still doesn't make it a good fold.
  • edited July 2010
    uuughhhhh soooo ul!
    I would have been all in and the sticking my toungue and and shouting nah nah nah nah nah!!! at Dohhhh (hehehe...u know I have respect really....would still have all-in though! lol)
  • edited July 2010
    Right i was told to post this hand on this forum by dohhh because he wanted to see my whole cards and to see what the "regs" thought about this hand. Obviously as we can see i was wrong to fold my hand in this case.  However if it turned out that doh had AA then its a good fold at the right time and he could have easily had either of the two hands i put him on pre flop.   But anyway, thanks to all of the regs for absolutely destroying my play and my thoughts...such comments as "wosrt fold ive ever seen" really motivate me to post more on this forum... but Lynx your a really good player yourself thats why you can't get past 50nl!   I'm so bad so ill just get back to turning more ternners into thousands and making my awful nitty folds.   Thanks all!
    Posted by ricoramb03
    if he did have AA pre flop it is still a terrible fold,
  • edited July 2010
    So when I 3 bet JJ in position (as I would alot of the time), and the flop comes with 1 overcard, I should be looking, best case scenario, to hope to check 3 streets and get to a cheap showdown? I think a queen high flop aint too bad for jacks in a 3 bet pot?....... When I don't get 4 bet pre I have to assume the only hands ahead of me on the flop are QQ and AQ. I think Rico would fold AQ v me here pre, and 4 bet with QQ pre....deffo 4 bet KK and AA I guess It was a big mis-read by me, followed by  a big mis-read by him!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

you dont want specific guidelines like that.

just that if you get re-raised pre life sucks to do a flat call. then flop a jack lol.

the pot being multi way or heads up makes a difference to how you play the different overcard boards. 
  • edited July 2010
    Jamie before u ever post hands on here again message me on facebook  ffs!
  • edited July 2010
    Posted by lJAMESl

it could be a sick photoshopped level building an image. tbf I think i've seen worse folds aswell. at least he can fold a good hand once in a while!
  • edited July 2010
    Posted by lJAMESl
    lol